Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

We aren't having anymore. This was our one and only shot! I am 40 now and my youngest before our baby is turning 20 tomorrow. So after we had Addisyn, I tried bc pills and they through my cycle all off! So we talked about it and with all the problems we had getting pregnant, we decided that she was our last. My hubby went and had a vasectomy. So no more babies for us! We love and adore all of our children and our grandchildren. Our family is 100% complete!
I hope and pray that all you ladies have a shorter and easier journey than mine. :hugs: and TONS of Baby :dust: to you all!

congrats clucky!!! that line is awesome!!!

yay another bfp!!

jojo - this is my last as well...........because of my miscarriage i have not been able to enjoy this pregnancy very much.......im always nervous something will go wrong!!!!! my anxiety is horrible ive never had it before and it's really bad these days

babydust to everyone!

I'm exactly the same with anxiety, with Callum it was terrible carrying him. First they thought I was having a partial molar pregnancy and didn't give us the all clear til I was just over 13 weeks pregnant and told it was a SC heamatoma, then that let go at exactly 15 weeks at work and I was covered in blood it was so much. Then suffered from SPD from 16 weeks and ended up on crutches, then lost my then youngest son Daniel at 35 weeks and buried him at 37 weeks and had Callum the week after by emergency C-section after a prolasped cord which stopped his heart twice.:cry: All in all I'm dreading what will go wrong this time, and not prepared to go through it all again. Phew, glad to get all that off my chest and feeling a bit better after my rant xxx

yay another bfp!!

jojo - this is my last as well...........because of my miscarriage i have not been able to enjoy this pregnancy very much.......im always nervous something will go wrong!!!!! my anxiety is horrible ive never had it before and it's really bad these days

babydust to everyone!

I'm exactly the same with anxiety, with Callum it was terrible carrying him. First they thought I was having a partial molar pregnancy and didn't give us the all clear til I was just over 13 weeks pregnant and told it was a SC heamatoma, then that let go at exactly 15 weeks at work and I was covered in blood it was so much. Then suffered from SPD from 16 weeks and ended up on crutches, then lost my then youngest son Daniel at 35 weeks and buried him at 37 weeks and had Callum the week after by emergency C-section after a prolasped cord which stopped his heart twice.:cry: All in all I'm dreading what will go wrong this time, and not prepared to go through it all again. Phew, glad to get all that off my chest and feeling a bit better after my rant xxx
Praying that this one is a smooth one for you Jojo.

Oh jojo I can't even imagine........makes my situation seem so small........prayers that everything goes soooo smoothly!

Congrats clucky!
Glad to see a :bfp: on here again!!!
There will def be a baby #5 so this one isnt lonely. Lol But i feel really good about being pregnant now. Baby is great and have had no complications so far.
Jo i sure hope that this one goes much better for you!

Congrats Clucky:happydance: I hope this one is a keeper:hugs: Thanks for letting us know:thumbup: I think it's so encouraging to hear when a TR sister gets a BFP...they seem few and far between...we're loooong over due around here:) Hope everything goes smoothly for you:flower:

Congrats Clucky!!!!!! Cant wait to see your bump pics!

Jo, they are right. This one will go much smoother. No worries! Have I mentioned that CJ is a great girls name? Hee hee

yay another bfp!!

babydust to everyone!

Jojo,
This one seems to already be a smoother pregnancy! I am so sorry for the loss of your precious son! My heart goes out to you!
This pregnancy is going to be all positive!!!!!!! :hugs:

Hello ladies, how are you guys doing? I am currently on vacation with my DH but all I can think about is a baby bump. Af is due sat today I am 10dpo and at 12:20 am I tested and a BFP negative. If af comes this wold be cycle 8 for me and this is becoming hard so I am going to schedule a medicated IUI for this cycle, I never thought this would be this hard. Thanks ladies for listening

Mrst, 10DPO is still early don't count youtself out yet.
:hugs:

Galvanbaby! I try not to but I know you can understand my gesture of giving in to expectation of being out this cycle. We are coming up on our year soon and it makes me sad, frantic, upset. I have tried everything even Clomids, when I was against using that at first. I used preseed to assist the semen get a better swim, I used softcups to hold the semen up there. I am sorry ladies to be ranting but I just lost on whats next for me the doctor said she felt it was implantation issue due to lining or the maturity of my egg. I am thinking Medicated IUI this cycle. monthly bfn's are becoming so heartbreaking

Galvanbaby! I try not to but I know you can understand my gesture of giving in to expectation of being out this cycle. We are coming up on our year soon and it makes me sad, frantic, upset. I have tried everything even Clomids, when I was against using that at first. I used preseed to assist the semen get a better swim, I used softcups to hold the semen up there. I am sorry ladies to be ranting but I just lost on whats next for me the doctor said she felt it was implantation issue due to lining or the maturity of my egg. I am thinking Medicated IUI this cycle. monthly bfn's are becoming so heartbreaking

I am so sorry! I know how frustrating it can be! Have you talked to your doctor about progesterone? I hope and pray that you get your much deserved :bfp: very soon! :hugs:

I am so sorry! I know how frustrating it can be! Have you talked to your doctor about progesterone? I hope and pray that you get your much deserved :bfp: very soon! :hugs:

Hey Jonnanne well I have used progesterone three cycles as well. I guess my TL was an un repairable one and I am forever out this

Hey Jonnanne well I have used progesterone three cycles as well. I guess my TL was an un repairable one and I am forever out this

Praying that you get your BFP this month MrsT. :hugs:

I know exactly how you feel. I am on my 9th cycle due to short cycle lengths and it is so frustrating and heartbreaking. We had our Trs with a week of each other so I know what you are going through. I hope we can get our BFPs very soon. :hugs: lady.

Hey Jonnanne well I have used progesterone three cycles as well. I guess my TL was an un repairable one and I am forever out this[/QUOTE]

MrsT - have you had an hsg dye test yet to see if your tubes are open? I cant remember if you gave or not

Thanks so much Stmom I want it bad enough! I think I would select a healthy pregnancy over winning the lottery.

Galvanbaby yes we did and its like darn it when is our time. When will we be baby bump again. Every month I try to be excited and every month I cry from let down. This has been a trying yr

Alley I had my hsg and report came back dye went through both. It's just the left isn't open all the way, they don't know if that came from surgery but dye passed through both, DH sperm analysis was great idk what's wrong maybe it's me. Maybe my TL has made me sterile

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->