Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Hi Ladies

It looks like it's all over again. After a miscarriage in August it looks like this one was a chemical pregnancy. I had 2 days of really nice BFP's and today the line is so faint you can barely see it. :cry: After 10 years of not being able to make a baby it now appears I can make them but my body wont let me keep them. :cry:

I'm so sorry Clucky:hugs:

Clucky, I hope that test was a fluke. :hugs: Do like CJ and MrsT said, go get some progesterone cream asap and start using it. :hugs:

Fx'd mrs t!
Happy birthday, Callum!

Question, would mouth breathing lower or raise my temp?

Clucky I'm praying that was a dud test hun xxxx

That temp sounds wonderfull, keeping FX that you get your BFP in the next few days MrsT xxx

Jasmine, really hoping you go into labour naturally in the next few days too hunny xxx

Thank you all for Callums birthday wishes, he's really enjoyed today and been spoilt rotten. He's flat out now and in bed fast asleep, we couldn't even wake him for his last drink of the night bless him xxx

I just want to congraulate all the pregnant ladies, and praying for everyone else to get their sticky bean soon!!!!

I just finished my 2nd round of clomid, I start OPK testing saturday so fingers are crossed.

What is going on, do clomid make you ovulate twice a month? Here is both the frer and the opk I took today! I took a frer this morning and it was negative to me when I looked at it i wrote you guys on here and then I took a nap(still out of town with Dh while he work) then he told me it was a faint line I tested again a few hours later and it was still faint just a lot more visible so I am attaching it. the only concern is this positive opk. could i had ovulated twice due to clomids

I inverted with the frer as well because the frer is very faint but visible in person.

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 22
What is going on, do clomid make you ovulate twice a month? Here is both the frer and the opk I took today! I took a frer this morning and it was negative to me when I looked at it i wrote you guys on here and then I took a nap(still out of town with Dh while he work) then he told me it was a faint line I tested again a few hours later and it was still faint just a lot more visible so I am attaching it. the only concern is this positive opk. could i had ovulated twice due to clomids

I inverted with the frer as well because the frer is very faint but visible in person.

I see it Mrs T, I've not taken Clomid so I don't know if it will make you ovulate more than once. Good luck :hugs:

The opk is chemically similar to the hcg hormone so it will test positive if yoû are pregnant. Hope this is ît!!

Well, after being checked I am 2cm, blood pressûre is borderline again and baby is 7 1\2 to 8lbs so induction time Friday for me unless I can get him out on my own. Been cramping a lot since he checked me so who knows. Nerves are really kicking in ñow. :)

Thank you ladies (Jasmine and Stmom) I was scared that I ovulated late and af is due on the 13th so wouldnt have a long enough LP and I was afraid of that. I can't afford anymore disadvantages. I don't think it will be a sticky bean because my FS says she thick my lining isn't thick enough to sick but that my eggs are becoming fertilized so I have implantation issues

Jasmine you have two days! I can't wait to see your beautiful handsome son

Mrs.T....i'm thinking bfp for you, girl! Your chart looks really good & the testing does too! Fx'd!!!

jas, i'm praying for you!! Exciting days ahead! Read up on castor oil to start labor! Worked for my sisters and a gal at church! Being induced is the pits! Ooooh, how exciting!

MrsT, I really hope this is the one, but I am going with it is....!!!!

Hang in there Jas, can't wait for you to meet your precious baby!

Mrs T, I def see a line on the square test. My phone is too small to see the other. Im hoping thats a positive!!!

Looks like 2 dpo today.

MrsT, Don't count yourself out yet! Don't get discouraged either. If you haven't had your lining checked this cycle, you never know if it changed. It changes every month. Are some of your periods heavier than others? If thats the case, that says to me that your lining was thicker. Right? So don't count yourself out completely yet! You are taking progesterone, so that does help with your lining. As far as ovulating twice, not this late into your cycle.
I would test again either today or tomorrow. Cramping doesn't always mean af. :winkwink:
Jas, Good luck tomorrow! I can't wait to see the pics of your precious baby boy! :happydance:

The opk is chemically similar to the hcg hormone so it will test positive if yoû are pregnant. Hope this is ît!!

Well, after being checked I am 2cm, blood pressûre is borderline again and baby is 7 1\2 to 8lbs so induction time Friday for me unless I can get him out on my own. Been cramping a lot since he checked me so who knows. Nerves are really kicking in ñow. :)

Good luck!!!! It won't be long and your precious gift will soon be here!!!

Momsbaby, goodluck with the clomid:thumbup: hopefully 2nd time around will do the trick:hugs:

Clucky, how are you doing today? Anymore testing?:hugs:

Cj, hoping this tww ends with a BFP:hugs: How was this round of clomid? Did you have terrible O pains?!

Mrs. T, did you try another test with FMU? :hugs:

Yes frer another very faint positive but HPT on dollar test was negative

MrsT, WE NEED PICS!!!!!! And dollar store test SUCK! FRER are pretty sensitive. :happydance: Have you ever had a faint before?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->