Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

CJ I have hypothyroidism and have been on meds since 2006. As long as you take it (take on an empty stomach and at least 2 hours before anything with calcium including vitamins) and they get you at an ideal level you can still get pregnant. I was tested constantly while pregnant but all went well.

Jas thinking of you today!!

MrsT praying for your sticky bean!!

Clucky I am soooo sorry hun!!

Well my lil man came 5 days early by induction weighing 8lbs 2 oz! Said he would have been a really big boy had i waited to go on my own since i had so few signs of going anytime soon. I'll post pics soon but he has his daddy's blonde hair and my chubby cheeks and feet....lol im completely in love!!!!!! Thanks for all your thoughts and well wishes.

CJ I was put on meds for my thyroid and it went down pretty quickly. It's good to have answers. I bet when your TSH comes down with the Met you'll be knocked up in no time!

Jasmine congrats on your lil man. Can't wait to see pics

Lol, fluter :)

Jasmine, congrats, girl !!!!!!! So excited for you!

Congratulations Jasmine! I can't wait to see the pictures of your little one! :happydance:

That is ok CJ. I am sorry you have these problems, but now that you know, you can get the meds and get preggers!! :hugs:

COngrats Jasmine!!! Can't wait to see pics!!! :hugs:

:happydance:Jasmine, so happy all went well:hugs: How was the induction?! I'm sure you're glad it's all over and you can snuggle that precious baby boy:cloud9:

Cj, you're a strong lady:hugs: I know you will get through this. It must be good to have answers as to WHY...after to so long..no BFP. Once you get this balanced..you'll have that baby! Lots of ladies get preggers with PCOS. I've seen so much online about how diet (specifically gluten) can effect pcos:hugs:

Mrs.T, how are the tests looking today?

Well, dd and I bought a box of granny smith apples at the food co-op this morning:) We're busy making applesauce and pies..yum! Hope everyone else is having a beautiful fall weekend!

I sure hope so! He said with clomid and metformin that Id have a 40% better chance. And Im ready to have any chance!

Hey ladies Jasmine congratulations on your baby I am so excited for you

and Faith no I havent tested today. Af was due sat she is a no show but I was on clomids sos I dont know its early Sunday and she is not here

Hey ladies Jasmine congratulations on your baby I am so excited for you

and Faith no I havent tested today. Af was due sat she is a no show but I was on clomids sos I dont know its early Sunday and she is not here

:happydance: sounding mighty good, Mrs.T:thumbup: can't wait to hear an update:hugs:

Okay ladies an hour ago I wiped and it was dark colored mucus thick stretchy af like discharged or cycle. My af has NEVER been dark first day or moment, with being thick and mucus also stretchy could this be from the Clomids because it isn't red at all

Okay ladies an hour ago I wiped and it was dark colored mucus thick stretchy af like discharged or cycle. My af has NEVER been dark first day or moment, with being thick and mucus also stretchy could this be from the Clomids because it isn't red

My period wasn't like that with my first round. My cycle was 27 days when there always 30 to 34. So it was shorter for me, and I always have a 5 day period where is time it was only 3 days long. So I'm not sure

Brown is old blood MrsT, it could also be implantation bleed making its way out xxx

MrsT, sounds like old blood. Sounds pretty good to me! Your chart looks amazing! Looks like you need to be testing again!!!!! :hugs:

I agree! Getting so excited fr you, mrs t ;) test test test!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->