Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

I am waiting on AF tomorrow or Wednesday.

It is quiet today Jonnanne.

Mrs T, I am dying to know!

6 dpo. Nothing goin on here except cramps. Af due Sunday.

I am cramping so I am pretty sure I am out. AF is due tomorrow so we will see. I had stretchy creamy colored CM yesterday, my BBs are killing me, and cramps then too.

OH is getting his hopes up. I told him not to, but he keeps asking me what am I feeling.

I have a question. I started OPK saturday and the lines are getting darker each day, but today the line is a lot lighter than saturdays test. What can cause this? I've never used opk's before (I'm using First Response)

Mrs T how are the tests coming along

Momsbaby opks that arent digital r hard to understand....but try using opks throughout the day...ive reqd the best time is un the afternoon for best results

Afm......just loving this little baby in my belly.......bout 15 weeks till i meet her! So excited

I found out that my estrogen level was 93 they like for it to be below 50 and that I have cyst that Re preventing proper implantation. The doctor is looking over my ultrasound and I will know the next step or diagnosis tomorrow. UGH aggravated with this issue and they think the progesterone cream has affected me some how.. Af came yesterday hard but very very dark. I am lost for words

Mammaspath thank you so much for the info. I'll start testing more times through out the afternoon!! :)

I found out that my estrogen level was 93 they like for it to be below 50 and that I have cyst that Re preventing proper implantation. The doctor is looking over my ultrasound and I will know the next step or diagnosis tomorrow. UGH aggravated with this issue and they think the progesterone cream has affected me some how.. Af came yesterday hard but very very dark. I am lost for words

I'm sorry Mrs T that AF got you, hoping that you get some answers soon on why your having implantation problems :hugs:.

[IMG]https://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/w471/melissahowell76/Izzyhalloween.jpg[/IMG]

just wanted to share my little sweet pea :)

Beautiful picture MnJ!

I get to find out Halloween what the baby is!!! So excited!

Mrs.t have you tested yet?
Wishing all the rest of you ladies luck!

Mnj she is beautiful!

MommaB oh my time is flying!!! Which team are you leaning towards?

Mrs.T, I'm sorry:cry: obviously your tubes are OPEN..so that's GREAT to know..just need to find out why that baby won't implant:hugs: Hopefully you'll get answers...very sad:nope:

Galvan, hoping AF isn't coming for you too! Hopefully the stretchy, colored cm is a good sign:thumbup:

Mnj, your daughter is adorable:) She looks so healthy:hugs: What a blessing:flower:

MommaB, can't wait to hear what you're having:happydance:

Mammaspath, wow! your pregnancy is FLYING...do you feel that way? Glad you're enjoying the pregnancy...I would love to be in your shoes right now:winkwink: Hopefully my time will come:flower:

Cj, 6dpo...oooh...hoping and praying :hugs:

Crystal, I've been thinking about you:hugs: how is life treating you? Any good news to share with us:winkwink: Hope all is well:hugs:

MrsT, I'm sorry that AF got you! But it is good to know there is a reason. :hugs:

Thanks ladies, I am just crushed at why it's a repeated cycle. Monthly but hopefully it becomes better

FAITH - it definately has gone by fast......but omg i feel as big as a house!!!! but i started back at zumba so hopefully my booty doesn't get too much bigger

mrst - so sorry sweets.....hugs

mnj - those eyes!!!!! how freaking sweet!

MBROWN - i can't wait to hear what your having!

mnj, she is just so cute and growing so fast xxx

I'm so sorry MrsT, hoping they find the right treatment quickly for you xxx

Mommabrown not long til your gender scan :happydance: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back