Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Good morning ladies. I am having so much anxiety this week, having breakthrough bleeding with my BCP and have a bad case of the fuck it alls!!
Joseph is back in school EEEEEKK this makes me so scared and a nervous wreck since he's still doing outpatient rehab and is on crutches. I am missing my mom terribly with the holidays approaching. DH and I leave for Vegas Friday morning and I just don't think I can get on the plane and leave izzy :(
Yes I know these are minuscule worries and frets and there are so many other people worse off and I am thankful and grateful for each day I have with my family but I'm just in the damn dumps and can't shake it. :(
I start back to school in January and Izzy is going to start Mother's Day out and maybe this will help a bit.

Ok enough with the poor poor me shit!! How are you beautiful ladies doing??

Sorry Galvan :(

Mnj, I feel for you honey. I think I caught hour case of fia's cause there are these 2 50+ yr old men who cant stand a woman doing a construction type job who talk about me like a bunch of middle school girls. One snapped off on me this morning first thing (and he was wrong) in front of another coworker and Ive had it. I called my boss and put in a complaint. All this on top of the metformin makng me feel nauseous all day. I swear y'all will be watching "Snapped" on tv and go...omg, that's CJ!!!

Sorry Galvanbaby! Af has left for me so that's cd 3 and that's it that shortens my cycle two to three days. Refusing Clomids this cycle

CJ I've always said that's MY show haha :)
Well hopefully it will pass soon for you and when you get that BFP your whole world will turn around hun :)

I was wondering if anyone has used a clearblue fertility monitor. I'm thinking about buying one. What's your thoughts about it?

I seriously hope so! 7 dpo and waiting impatiently to test. Is there even a chance with only a few days of metformin in my system?

I was wondering if anyone has used a clearblue fertility monitor. I'm thinking about buying one. What's your thoughts about it?

I dont know how much they are but every 2 months I spend $35 on cbe digital opks. Which are great.

galvan - ugh sorry for the af showing up!!!

mnj - i think its the week.........ive to had put a few things in the fuck it file in the i don't give a shit drawer.......hahaha

CJ I don't know about the metformin because I'm not sure how long they say it takes to get a steady dose in your system. But your BFP is coming soon :)

Well, ladies after getting the price for the HSG today, we talked and decided to NTNP until February. We don't want to spend a huge chink of money around the holidays. We have plans for the kids and want to be able to afford it without breakign the bank so, TTC is on the back burner for a few months. I also don't want the stress if getting a BFN or AF during the holidays.

Easier said than done, but I will try.

Hope all of you ladies get your BFP before I am TTC again. I will be around, but not as often for the next few months.

:hugs:

Galvan, Just remember to come back to us! Good luck and happy holidays early!

Mnj, I swear, I can see losing weight on this medicine. I feel nauseous most days. I dont even want my diet coke!

Oh had a great birthday, I sure would like to get a bfp as a present! I still think I o'd 2 eggs. Gonna start testing tomorrow. Temp dropped a little this morning a little. I hope its an implantation dip!

Baby dust to all of us trying and best wishes for all of you pregnant ladies!!!

Galvan, I am sorry about af, but I completely understand you ntnp. It's ok to take a break and breathe! Enjoy your holidays!
Cj, good luck this cycle! Hopefully the new meds will help!

Sorry Galvan that AF got you.

Fx for you CJ.

AF is due Friday for me so we will see, this month we have tried but I've not stressed about it. FX maybe this is the month.

I have one, I used it for 3 months. First month I got a peak reading but then the next 2 months I only gots highs. I had read a ton of reviews about them and how wonderful they are. I think if you are bd'ing regularly, you should have your basis covered. Mine is currently sitting in the box in the closet LOL.

Well ladies since Sunday was considered old blood they stated my cycle would be considered Monday cd1 well today is wed and its gone so I can't do Clomids only two days of dark non smelling af they schedule another freaking ultrasound fri before moving to progesterone suppositories

Mrs T...fyi those are very expensive. I hope you get that sticky bean asap!

Thanks ladies but I am also like galvan NTNP anymore this is becoming more and more expensive by the visit. I am now paying for ultrasounds out the pocket. Also they found out it was no cyst. I am just going to see what happens until they find a implantation issue resolver for me. I haven't been temping it. Af is gone so that's all that matters

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->