Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

They can be expensive, but some insurance companies cover it. It hope yours does MrsT!

Hi ladies, question? How much does the HSG test cost? My dr said around $850 could be more it just depends. I dont have insurance yet, I'm working on getting some. So I'll be paying out of pocket till then and I'm not having the test done till after the holidays.

Thats what i was quoted last year. 850 sounds right!

MrsT i have tried two types of progesterone suppositories. The expensive one is endometrim and it didnt help me at all. The other was prometrium works great and is only $10 :)

So sorry MrsT. I know prog without Insurace can be pricey. At least that's what I've heard. With insurance my prometrium is $10. I would skip clomid this cycle anyway since Rey don't know what is going on with you. You situation is very similar to mine. I did the spotting thing off and on of brown blood. Then nothing. Then some red flow for about 3 days. I got AF today right on time from counting from red flow last month. Hang in there and don't stress. It'll only make it worse.

Good morning, girls! 9 dpo and bfn, which I expected at this early date :) Just wanted to sprinkle some baby dust on our page!

Cj, you're right...still early for a BFP:hugs: still have fx'd for you:kiss:

Galvan, sorry the hsg has to be postponed:nope: I'm shocked at the price ranges out there! An hsg done here, in my small town, was going to cost $1200-$1500:shock: ...I then called the RE who did my surgery (in Florida) and he said they charge $250 for their reversal patients(somewhere in there..it's been a while)..I couldn't believe it. We travel to Florida OFTEN for business, so it worked out great! Any chance your reversal dr. offers a good price to his patients?! :hugs:

Mrs.T, hope you get some answers...what a crazy AF:wacko: that clomid is eeeevil:winkwink: I know it's helped many ladies get their BFP, but WOW the side effects that come with it:wacko: I only did 1 round and hope to not have to do it again....certainly not ruling it out for down the road. Are you still thinking IUI? What kind of price did they give you? I hear such a wide range of pricing for that! ...We've considered it..just wondering how effective it is? Hang in there, sweetie:hugs: you're obviously FERTILE..which is more than many of us here can say:thumbup: It's just a matter of time until you get a sticky BFP:flower:

Ladies, can you believe we're past the middle of October already?!?! I cannot believe how this year has flown by:nope: BRAKES!!! Where are the BRAKES! We need to slow things down a bit:wacko:

I've been busy, busy getting everything ready for a 6 week business trip we're taking. Dh is trying to get inventory finished and life is nuts around here:wacko: hopefully we can have some relaxing time in between shows. :winkwink: Keep reminding myself...this is my life..probably wouldn't change it if I could..just need to be better organized!!

Hope everybody has a great day!:kiss:

Hi Ladies

Went to my FS today and she's put me on Clomid for a couple of months to see if that helps me get a sticky BFP. She refuses to believe there's any such thing as a progesterone problem and simply said if the babies are meant to be the progesterone would rise to support it. Anyway I have my fingers and toes crossed that Clomid works for me.

CJ too early silly girl :)

Faith I'm tired after reading each of your posts :)

Clucky progesterone support is a huge debate in the medical field. Just makes you wonder though when your the one going through this. Good luck

Hello to everyone else!!

AFM I've had it with my bcp and the bleeding and cramping so I decided to chunk them! Fuck it at this point!! Whatever happens happens!!

Faith, whatever your job is, I want it!!! It was a beautiful day to work outside, so I cant complain.

Clucky! Forget your doc and go the gnc and get progesterone cream. It lasts forever. $14.

Girls, this has been the crappiest week on record. I cannot wait for the weekend. I do have to say that after and especially bad day today, that I was wondering if a bfp would ever be in my future. I drove over the hill and there was an amazing rainbow. I think our forever babies are out there. We'll get that sticky bean. Hang in there!

Hello everyone, I have been testing for that big O this week and no positive yet. Todays test was a lot dark than all the other's so fingers crossed for the the positive one tomorrow.

Hi ladies and thank you to all. My Insurance covers the medication and covers one IUI if ruled because of medical infertility. I am at my end wits I have three more prescriptions left on Clomids, but this cycle was short 2 days starting from slight red but dark. So Monday and Tuesday but Tuesday was off and on flow so idk what's wrong with my body

I don't think anything is wrong with your body MrsT. Those meds can really screw up your cycles at first.
On the good side, it's great your insurance will cover your meds!!!!!! :happydance: That is a big financial burden you don't have to worry about.
:hugs:

Mrs T, it will be ok. I checked into iui here and it was $195. Has your dr done and bloodwork? I would insist on it and find another if this one wont help. I left my old one and found out about the pcos and thyroid. A good dr will listen to what you have to say and make a game plan with you.

I'm so happy today, I finally got my positive OPK. So y'all know what that means LOL!!! Now just praying this is my month to get my sticky bean :)

Mrs T, it will be ok. I checked into iui here and it was $195. Has your dr done and bloodwork? I would insist on it and find another if this one wont help. I left my old one and found out about the pcos and thyroid. A good dr will listen to what you have to say and make a game plan with you.

Wow! $195 sounds so cheap?! What does that include?

Jonnanne...I can't believe how much your daughter looks like you and your dh!! I remember the avatar of you two... a long time ago:) She's a cutie:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->