Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

AF got me this morning :( I've got one more round of clomid but I'm probably not goin to take it. I really want to give up

Sorry:( I know it's tough!!! I would take a month off from the clomid....let your hormones relax;) don't give up though! it can be so hard to find the balance between staying the course, but not allowing it consume your life. Really hard...i know:(

AF got me this morning :( I've got one more round of clomid but I'm probably not goin to take it. I really want to give up

Sorry:( I know it's tough!!! I would take a month off from the clomid....let your hormones relax;) don't give up though! it can be so hard to find the balance between staying the course, but not allowing it consume your life. Really hard...i know:(

Yes It's tough, I'm going to take a break from ttc until after the hollidays. I don't want it to interfer with being happy and my girls won't have to worry why mommy is so upset. DH is going to the his men checked after the hollidays and we'll go from there. My girls are 9 and 4 (4yr old will be 5 next month) and he has a son that's 15 and a daughter that's 13. So it just might be him with the fertility problem lol. Since it's been 13 yrs. I'll continue to keep everyone informed and it's nice to have you ladies on here with all the suport. Thank Y'all!!!

Been there, momsbaby. We're here if you want to talk.

Well the stomach bug has hit my house. Both girls are sick and my youngest is mad cause she wants to go to school lol. It's hard to explain to a pre schooler why she can't go to school when she's sick.

Hello ladies, I am sorry momsbaby. I have three Clomids left but I haven't went to get neither yet. Just worn down with TTC I wish you the best and hopefully you get a surprise during the holidays

Ok not TTC related but I just have to say I am so glad this election is over!!

MNJ I am as well, this has been one wearing down situation

Hi ladies, I haven't posted in a bit, but I read everyday.

I am currently cd28 and bummed. I took a test yesterday and it was NEG, and AF should be here in the next 2 days or so. I am convinced something is wrong. Dr said that I can have the cd3 blood work done this cycle and hubby can submit a sperm analysis. Also, gonna see if they will do a HSG this cycle.

Maybe it just isn't in the cards for us.....

I hope each one of you get your :bfp: all of you deserve it!

I had to vent, sorry.

Well dpitts don't be discourage its just five cycles so far you have time, look at some of us approaching a yr or some that has longer in TTC don't count yourself just hold faith it will happen

Ladies I wasnt TTC this month, but sadly my DH wants this baby so bad he still bought HPT test. I received a very faint on Monday night 9dpo, last night I received another faint at 10dpo and this morning I tested its a darker faint but no positive. Here is the link in case you want to invert and the test I need advice on why I get these every month and during the 8 months after tr only on positive that was a miscarriage. The left picture is the original the right is a effect I added so that others can see the line through picture

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test68334

Attachments

• test14.jpg
    test14.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 16
I see the faint line you are talking about MrsT. I would tell you to use pick dye tests. Blue dyes are famous for faint lines or evaps. Take a First Response or even a pink dye Equate (Walmart brand) or Answer. Those, to me, are the most sensitive and most accurate.
Good luck to you all! :hugs:

I see the line also but agree with jonnanne to use a pink dye one x

I'm 25 weeks pregnant now and still my blood sugars aren't controlled even though I've followed a very strict diet and I'm on high doses of insulin and metformin. I've also started itching and burning on the palms of my hands and feet so I was tested yesterday for o/c and get the results back next week. Hoping that everything comes under control soon and that I test negative for once. I'll keep you all updated x

I received a faint on the pink test as well on monday but it wasn't strong I will post it but it was very faint

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test68220

I agree with jonnanne i have had false faint positives with blue dye tests. I do see the line but just to be as sure as sure gets. I really hope this is your sticky bean.

Jojo sorry to hear your having all these troubles. I hope they get it under control and that you have good tests results.

Jojo I love the name you chose for your baby girl, it's beautiful
jonnanne I want to know but afraid to know, I know it sound weird but it took DH forever to get me to pee on that stick

mommabrown I am going to when I get over my fear lol. maybe later today I didnt have anymore left and only had these but I did receive a faint monday at 9dpo on pink dye. I have implantation issues I am having more test done next month to check for cyst in the implantation area. So honestly not expecting a bfp but I do want advice on implantation, have any of you ever heard anything about it

MrsT, I really hope this is the one...... crossing my fingers for you!

mommabrown I am going to when I get over my fear lol. maybe later today I didnt have anymore left and only had these but I did receive a faint monday at 9dpo on pink dye. I have implantation issues I am having more test done next month to check for cyst in the implantation area. So honestly not expecting a bfp but I do want advice on implantation, have any of you ever heard anything about it

I have been told by a few other gals to take black cosh to get rid of thicker lining with endometriosis. I am not sure what else they could do to remove cysts from the lining where the baby implants. I have also heard of the scraping of the lining and during the 6 week window you have before it grows back helps with implantation. But again this is also for endometriosis. You never know what your body wants to do, I tried for 15 months and finally when i quit caring and didn't want to be pregnant it happened. Fx for hun.:hugs:

Blue dye test are the devil mrst!! Dont trust them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->