Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

How many cycles have you tried clomid? What dose? What cycle days?

momsbaby I know how you feel sweetie, I've not been tracking for 2 months but we are still trying but I'm over the heart break every month. I'm sorry. Hugs

I've tried 2 cycles so far about to start the 3rd. 50mg clomid days 3-7. The OPK's show I'm ovulating so I don't know what's goin on. My hubby is going to get his men checked to see if maybe it's him. But right now can't afford it with the hollidays coming up. So until then guess you can say we will be practicing lol

Momsbaby you may need them to tweak your dosage to a 100 mg at least that's what my physician stated. I was suppose to do my second cycle but I had a 2 1/2 day cycle so I didnt make it to cd3. TTC can be a headache but we must try to keep it fun and exciting. It can also be expensive as well. I pray we all fall preggo. My tubes are open, DH men are great, my eggs are mature and a great quality my FS stated , so I too don't understand it. I told DH we must not be compatible or something because I use to fall pregnant easily lol we must just try, give our body a rest a min and then try again.

Mrst your right it is a big ole headache lol. I'll continue trying but after this last round of clomid I'll probably take a break for a little while. Get DH sperm checked and HSG test for me and go from there. If my tubes are still open I may look in on IUI.

Out this month. Oh works for power company and he just got called to go to nyc/nj for 2 weeks :( Im cd6. Sniffle.

He just called and said he didn't go!!!!! Yaayaay! He went to DC to help there. wooooohooooo!

We're both in Northern Va. Got here yesterday. They're still trying to get us to go to NJ

Ladies can I ask for some very honest opinions.
DH and I are trying to do our will and have come down to trying to figure out who will be Izzys guardian. I saw how my sister raised her 2 daughters, and the fact that she was very selfish and always put herself first. I have a dear cousin in Cali that could never have children and I know her and her husband would LOVE izzy as their own and make sure she was raised properly and always taken care of.
I shouldn't care what my sister thinks but I just need reassurance that I am doing right by izzy and that's all that matters and choosing my cousin is the right way to go.
Right?

MnJ i think it would be perfectly fine. You want your child brought up the best as possible next to the way you would raise her. Dont feel bad my sisters would not get my kids either for almost the exact reasons.

Everyone meet Emmaleigh Claire our daughter! We are having a GIRL!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_20121031_152500.jpg
    IMG_20121031_152500.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 0
Ladies can I ask for some very honest opinions.
DH and I are trying to do our will and have come down to trying to figure out who will be Izzys guardian. I saw how my sister raised her 2 daughters, and the fact that she was very selfish and always put herself first. I have a dear cousin in Cali that could never have children and I know her and her husband would LOVE izzy as their own and make sure she was raised properly and always taken care of.
I shouldn't care what my sister thinks but I just need reassurance that I am doing right by izzy and that's all that matters and choosing my cousin is the right way to go.
Right?

That's who I would choose if it was I the one that would do right by my child.

Congrats momma you are blessed with a beautiful blessing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->