Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Congrats mommab.....how awesome....is tbis your first girl?

Momma, congrats! Love the name!
Mnj , thats what I would do.

Girls, Im out and theres not a thing I can do about it. My company sent my sweetheart to NJ and I am right here. He'll be gone for 2 weeks and will miss "o" time :( Hating this place a whole lot right now.

Sorry Cj,:cry: what a huge disappointment:hugs: perhaps you'll be getting a Christmas BFP:thumbup: :hugs: I'm sure the folks he's helping will be grateful (or at least they BETTER BE!)

Afm, sitting in Lafayette tonight...we're off to Avery Island, LA in the morning to tour the Tabasco Factory...our oldest ds LOVES Tabasco...then it's on to Florida. Thinking I'm cd7..keep forgetting to take my temp in the mornings:dohh: what a dummy, huh? I'm wanting to chart so I can take to the RE in January...should we decide to do that. My charting has been completely inconsistent these past few months...I'm sure he's going to want to see SOMETHING about my cycles:shrug:

AF is suppose to be here today and nothing yet. This is a good thing, but not getting my hopes up.

fx momsbaby!!!!

faith - tobasco.......mmmmm! how fun

Momsbaby, whats the verdict? Super excited for you!!! Everything crossed!

Fx momsbaby!!

Afm looks like im having my first antiovulatory cycle.. ugh! Receiving all of my bad news test results this is the cherry on top! Blah!

AF got me this morning :( I've got one more round of clomid but I'm probably not goin to take it. I really want to give up

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->