Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Mommabrown I am going to ask for the scraping when I go to my appointment.

Alley actually they both are my sister received two false positive with frer and i too one time so i just use both. and with all my kids it was blue dye ept. and my sister is trying so hard to get pregnant so she was super excited then they told her she was absolutely not pregnant

MrsT, hope that line gets super dark!!!:happydance:

Jojo, I hope everything comes together with your health:hugs: you are certainly making a worthwhile sacrifice to give Callum a sister:hugs:

Cj, how's your hubby doing? Is he in the snow storm now?

Yoohoo ..Crystal..I miss you:cry: are you doing okay? Please pop in when you can:kiss::hugs:

Hope everyone else is doing well:hugs: :flower:

It's been a busy week for me:wacko: we arrived in Florida on Sunday night...on Tuesday, we celebrated my oldest son's 19th BIRTHDAY!!!!! (still can't believe it:nope:)...today we drove a couple hours north to Sarasota and are ready to set-up for our first art show of the fall season. I'll try to take some pics and post...just a little glimpse into my crazy life:winkwink:

On a whole different note...Thanksgiving is just 2 weeks away..eek! I love T-Day but don't feel quite ready yet:wacko: Dd and I are putting together our menu..I LOVE to plan...probably more than the cooking and eating!!:haha: What's everyone else doing? :hugs:

Jo, fingers crossed for you! Praying for great results!

Faith, he's still there and they want him to stay another 10 days! I told him I was gonna drive up there and bring his @ss home if he said yes.

Afm, out this cycle and o'd early at 11 dpo, so that puts me o'ing again just after thanksgiving. No vitamins or anything but metformin and lexothyroxine this month!

Thanks faith, well ladies I did what you said and I took a frer6 days sooner and it's safe to say that I still have the faint line it's just more visible here's a photo left is original right is effect

Attachments

• test21.jpg
    test21.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 16
Mamma I am sooo hoping so, I hope it's sticky this time

MrsT Looks positive to me! I would call your doctor and get a blood test to confirm. That way, even if it is what they are saying it is with the not being able to attach, you will still have a blood test confirming pregnancy and then maybe your doctor will know what to do from there. Good luck! :hugs:

That looks positive MrsT! Awesome! Get your butt to the Dr, so they can help you get this one to stick!

Aww Mrs T I hope this is your bfp. I'm on my phone so I can't tell if it has color but I def see the line ::): (im only leary cause rhe last several FRER's i used had a line that would even show up on an invert its the anti-body strip)I'd confirm it at the doctor to be sure. I have them check your prog do if that's the reson you didn't get a sticky last time, it can be fixed ASAP!!!

Mrst i say go get labs done! Betas and progesterone!! :)

Ally no test for me cd1 Well AF came full force and two days early at that but I am not sad it's something I figured, and I have no cure for these issues

So sorry ladies. I know it sucks. Maybe your waiting to get that holiday blessing! Keeping my fingers crosses for all you ladies still in waiting. :)

Hi ladies, I had planned no TTC until after the holidays, but only lasted 1 month. I went to the States this week and got my package of OPK strips, HPT strips, and progesterone cream. I have decided to try full blown this month, my estimated fertile days are the day before, day of, and day after our anniversary so hoping for an anniversary gift.

A couple of questions:

When should I do the OPKs? I heard once mid morning and once in the afternoon? Do I need to do 2 or is once a day ok?

What about the progesterone cream? Should I use it? I have heard mixed reviews about it.

:hugs: Sorry DPitts and MrsT!

Galvan, I'd use 2. I do every month. I'd miss the surge if I didn't. I lije progesterone cream and have seen a real difference in my flow when using it. I think it helps give me a really good lining. Hope you get that anniversary present!

Adn, 7dpo. Waiting for af this weekend and for my OH to get home from his trip in the next few days!!!

I agree twice a day for opks. Around 10 am and 7 pm they say are best times to test. Remember your most fertile days are the days leading up to O because it takes an entire day for sperm to change for fertilization. Good luck :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->