Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Congratulations MNJ :)
We DH and I have finally gotten moved PTL I'm on CD1.... we plain on ttc full force this month. We feel that the stress that the landlord in the other house kept us from getting our BFP. I feel so relieved to be out of that house.
Baby dust to all of us TTCing :)

Stmom im cd 1 too and we are full force ttc this cycle!!! LoL!! We can be "bumping" buddies!!! Lmao!

Woohoo! Yay ! You've busy, Melissa ;)

Afm, cd2 and my oh is back! Life is good!

Beta for today was 369!! OB said it concerned him it jumped so high but we will just watch. More lab on Monday.

Ladies I have aquestion about the progesterone. How much cream do I use, where do I put it? Also, if a miracle happens, will I need to use for the 1st tri?

He didn't say why it concerned him and I was shocked and didn't ask lol. No symptoms at all besides being tired.

Congrats MNJ for your great news. As for me I am cd10 this cycle started two days early with another CM due to implantation issues so DH stated all natural cycles from here and FEB is IUI if nothing then we are stopping TTC

He didn't say why it concerned him and I was shocked and didn't ask lol. No symptoms at all besides being tired.

The only reason they would be concerned is that HCG jumping that high could indicate a molar/partial molar pregnancy. I had the same over Callum xxx

Mnj, this is so exciting:happydance: I hope all the numbers are good:hugs:

Mrs.T, enjoy a "relaxed" next few months and just see what happens:winkwink:

Galvan, don't know if you found an answer to your progesterone question yet, but MOST natural progesterone creams say to use 1/4 tsp. morning and night..rub on inner, upper thighs...inside, upper arms, belly, chest, neck...basically where your softer, tender skin is. Alternate areas. Use after O is confirmed and up until AF starts. If you do get preggers, I would certainly continue through the first tri. Maybe some of the ladies here who have gotten preggers while using prog can chime in on that. GOOD LUCK:hugs:

Alley, Cj, Stmom...fx'd for a Thanksgiving baby:happydance:

Afm, currently 9dpo:) Trying to keep myself occupied until Monday..when AF is due:winkwink: shouldn't be a hard week to keep busy! We're having a wonderful time in Florida...business is great! All is well:)

Faith this is your cycle hun!!!

AFM today's beta came back at a whopping 4281!!!
OB has me scheduled for an u/s and another lab draw on Wednesday!! I still don't have many symptoms but I never really have with any others. I'm just tired and crabby LOL that's nothing new since I have a 5 month old haha

Fx for you melissa. Thats a doubling time of less than 24hrs. Keep us updated

I am because I ave done all I can! And I am tired of being hurtb

Hi ladies,
I ordered some awesome shoes and they have major styles for reasonable 19.99-39.99 I love this site here's a link if any of you ladies want to go and check it out https://www.justfab.com/invite/3531520/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->