Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Hope everyone has an Terrific Turkey Day!!!!

Mnj can't wait to hear your news.

Mrs.T hang in there sweets. Maybe that IUI Will do the trick!

Thanks Flutery but it's hard to get excited during this time of ttc

Dropping in to tell you wonderful Ladies to have a very HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

Hang in there Mrs. T it will happen when you least expect it. Just have faith, i know how discouraging it can get.

WooHoo MNJ that is how mine was it went from 455 to 12554!!! They thought twins at first but nope just my onry little girl in there!!

Afm, made it to my half way mark and i get another scan in 3 weeks so i am really excited! Youngest DS went with me to OB appointment and heard her HB for the first time and it really dawned on him that there is a baby in there!

Happy Thanksgiving to all you ladies!!! Everyone is in my prayers for the up coming new arrivals and the ones that are TTC!!! I'm taking a little break from it all.

My beta today was 12,998 and u/s showed NOTHING!! OB had me coming back Monday but said he's not hopeful.

Dont give up yet...i know a couple of people who didnt see anything this early either and they are now holding their little bundles. It may just be to early especially if your numbers are still going up. Fx for you.

MNJ don't give up with my oldest dd the doctor stated they didn't see anything and wanted to give me a shot get rid of the pregnancy and I was in so many tears that scheduled a U/S the next day and there my baby was so don't give up

Momma I am trying to be strong and hold on but it seems my luck is bad with TTC, my puppy died giving birth and the only puppy that lived passed last night

mnj - just so you know.......i went for this baby's us and at 5w3days they could only see a sac.......nothing inside........they said bo and told me to abort........and my betas were high........dont give up yet!!!! DID THEY SEE A SAC?

Mnj, praying for you sweetie. Hugs! Fx'd!

Mrs T, sorry about your puppies :(

Afm, cd7 getting ready for o day early next week. Got blood taken to check my tsh to see if my thyroid meds are right. Should know next week.

Praying for you MNJ, so sorry MrsT....
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone.

Praying for you MNJ! :hugs:
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!! Eat lots of turkey and all kinds of food for me!!! I won't have turkey, they are $8USD here in Mexico a pound. :(

The good thing is my grandmother made a mock Thanksgiving Dinner when i was in the States 2 weeks ago. I got turkey, dressing, cranberry sauce, green beans(another luxury not available here in Mexico, they are hard to find), macaroni salad, pecan pie, strawberry shortcake cake. Now, all I need is the sweet potato casserole and peanut butter fudge and I will be set!! They don't sell the ingredients for fudge here though. :cry: Mexico doesn't sell anything. :growlmad:

Mnj, please know I'm thinking of you:hugs: I'm praying that you've got a little one that just can't be seen yet:hugs:

CD1 for me:( Af decided to pay me an early visit...making my lp just 10 days this cycle..hmmm...that's a first for such a short lp. I know the supplements my homeopath has me on are doing SOMETHING...hope it's good:haha::dohh:..I've had a much earlier O this cycle and last. I go back for a 3 mo. follow-up on 12/17...

We're all living life, ladies. So many ups and downs. :shrug: I know that despite what each of us may be dealing with at this very moment, we still have so much to be thankful for...and we WILL get through these hard times. Huge hugs and blessings to all of my dear TR sisters:hugs:

Thanks ladies! She is in a better place,
MNJ I am sooo sorry Hun and I agree with mamma did they check your tubes
Faith my af has started going crazy after the Clomids cycle. She may come early, stay two days, stay five lol

Again happy holidays ladies

Happy Thanksgiving ladies!
Mnj, I am just beside myself knowing what you are going through! Just know that it is still very early! You may not be as far along as you think. Did they say if your uterus is tilted? Sometimes that can make it difficult to see anything too. I hope and pray you get good news next week! :hugs:
MrsTruth, I am sorry to hear about your puppies! :hugs:

Thanks Joanne I am missing her like crazy but I know she is in a better place

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"