Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Hi Ladies

Don't post in here often as I've been full of negativity since my miscarriage and don't want to drag anyone down with me. Anyway I'm 11dpo today on my second round of clomid and I'm fairly sure we got a BFP (I've attached the photo).

Anyway since I got the BFP at 9DPO I haven't retested. I'm terrified after the miscarriage and chemical that I'll test again and there will be NO second line. I haven't been to the doctors yet to confirm but if AF isn't here by next Friday I'll go get checked.

AF feel like she's just around the corner, I'm cramping. I have everything crossed this one hangs around.

Attachments

• IMG_3006_opt.jpg
    IMG_3006_opt.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 10
Clucky! I'm crossing everything for you :) Praying this is your stickybean! That is definitely a bfp!

I have another lab draw tomorrow morning. I have another u/s Monday. He looked in my tubes and didn't see anything. Which worries me so much that we didn't see anything at all :( I'm just starting to panic, sorry :(

I have another lab draw tomorrow morning. I have another u/s Monday. He looked in my tubes and didn't see anything. Which worries me so much that we didn't see anything at all :( I'm just starting to panic, sorry :(

Thinking of you. I can't begin I imagine how scared you are. I hope Monday brings some answers for you.

I don't know what to say Melissa to make you feel better :cry: I'm hoping and praying everything turns out alright for you both xxxx

Beta today is 43,208!!! My OB has me doing a beta every morning (Saturday and Sunday) then u/s first thing Monday morning. He said with my family history of cancer, my age, my diet (weight loss surgery in 2009) and my blood type puts me at very high risk of a molar pregnancy and that is his main concern right now. If anything changes over the weekend he will admit me and do a d&c immediately. I am very bloated but just assumed normal pregnancy related but now I am FREAKED out!! I want to call my mom and panic and have her calm me down :(

MNJ I'll be praying for you.

Chucky that test looks very positive, praying for you also.

Beta today is 43,208!!! My OB has me doing a beta every morning (Saturday and Sunday) then u/s first thing Monday morning. He said with my family history of cancer, my age, my diet (weight loss surgery in 2009) and my blood type puts me at very high risk of a molar pregnancy and that is his main concern right now. If anything changes over the weekend he will admit me and do a d&c immediately. I am very bloated but just assumed normal pregnancy related but now I am FREAKED out!! I want to call my mom and panic and have her calm me down :(

I know exactly how you are feeling at the moment :cry: As soon as they said they thought I was having a P/M with Callum I freaked too. My first thought that I said out loud was CANCER. The doctors explained it very thoroughly to me and said it wasn't cancer but could turn cancerous and that I would be tested for HCG levels over the next 6 months to a year. There is a fantastic Molar P/M forum on here where you can get loads of advice and support. The ladies on there are fantastic and helped me so much over the weeks of me not knowing what was happening. I'm praying so much for you xxx

Mnj, I hate that you're having to wait til Monday. Your Mom is with. you, sweetie. Hugs and prayers headed your way

I am finally awake enough to post. I had a D&C done yesterday after my numbers came back over 122,000 and the u/s showed a huge mass in my uterus. It was confirmed to be a complete molar pregnancy. My OB said it measured 5.6" x 3.2" and we will know within 1-2 weeks if it was cancerous or benign. I will be going home sometime today and I have to do HCG levels twice a week for a month then I can be moved to monthly. My ob advised not to get pregnant for a year!!!

I am sooooo sorry MNJ I have faith that its beign. When I had my tr surgery they found a huge mass on my liver that also hangs outside the liver. Last month test confirmed it was beign and non cancerous. I know the fear you are having and know that you are on good hands just hold on to your faith.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->