Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

I'm so sorry Melissa, lots of love and hugs being sent your way :cry: xxx

So sorry Melissa. :hug:

AFM, I started using progesterone cream yesterday and this morning my temp jumped from 97.8 to 98.27! So, maybe it is doing something. I am 6DPO, I will be testing in 5 days.

:hugs:

I am so sorry mnj! :hugs: I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers that it comes back benign. :hugs:

Sorry Melissa. Hopefully you wont have to wait a year!!

Galvan, It does that :) Good luck!

Mnj, my sister had the very same thing!!! She recovered fully..no problems and has gone on to have 2 more healthy pregnancies. I know you are strong and you'll get through this:hugs: I wish I was there to HELP you...watch Izzy for you..fix you meals, clean your house:flower:...I hope you have someone who can help out. Big hugs and prayers for you, my friend.:kiss:

My hubby has an appt to get a vasectomy this Friday. We both agreed enough is enough. No more stress needed in our house :( thank you all for the support.

I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers MNJ

I completely understand MNJ. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers! :hugs:
My husband and I had the same talk after Addisyn. He had his vasectomy in March.

Hi ladies, I'm really not having a good day. My hubby got called to go to Texas to work for a few days and my birthday is the 30th. Not only will I be celebrating it by myself, I'll be saying goodbye to my 20's but saying hello 30's :( lol. I already feel down cause I'm getting older and still no baby. But I guess I just need to be happy, at least I have 2 beautiful girls and an amazing hubby. I just need to keep my head high!! I'm still praying for my sticky bean!!!

Happy early birthday, momsbaby. I am sorry about hubby having to leave for a few days. :hugs: Mine has been out of town for a week and still has 2 1/2 weeks to go. If we get a BFN this time, he won't be back in time for December's fertile period. :(

Good news on the thyroid front! I'm almost at normal!!!! 2.6!

I am so sorry for everyone having all these issues!

Congrats CJ!

Momsbaby they say 30 is the new 20 so it will be fabulous!! Happy early birthday to you!

MNJ I must say i am sorry for what you are going through. DH and i can't even get through the talk of him getting 'cut'. I hope you are doing well.

I am sorry momsbaby! I will be the big 30 January the 1st with no baby so I understand a great ordeal what you are feeling at this moment. It will happen for us, we will soon get that :bfp: I hope you enjoy your birthday and know that your dh is thinking of you and missing you just as much.

congrats Cj that is great news

How have you been momma?

Galvanbaby! One more day for testing and I am rooting for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back