Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Hi ladies, I really don't like my user name and don't know how to change it lol. My real name is Becca and I'm having trouble figuring out how to upload pics, can someone tell me how? Thanks :)

Becca,

You have to go through admin to change your user name. They can help you.
As far as the pics go, I go to post reply and then I click on the paper clip and upload my pics there.

Because I go through reply and click manage attachments to upload pictures. I also want to change my user name because I want to be called by my name Shay. How do we get in touch with the Admin

MrsT, You can pm any of them. Wobbles is one or Chris77. There is a list of their names is here: https://The BabyandBump Team - BabyandBump

Thanks Flutter!! :hugs:

I shall call you Shay from now on, Shay. :D :hugs:

While we are on the subject, my name is Stephanie. :)

How are you done Shay?
Hello Stephanie :) Btw my name,e is Robin.... stmom is for my two kids Skylar and Trè :)

I am doing okay Robin, just fighting myself not to get excited over anything until i am confirmed that I have everything. Tired of the positives then BOMB AF is here. How are you? I love the kids names. My kids are Camorius, Tytiana and Siriyah Mrstruth came from my husband, On his Ps3, internet skype he call his self Truth lol so I called myself Mrstruth Corny I know :haha:

Stephanie How are you doing tonight? I meant to tell you I also scheduled the IUI just in case this turn out to be another CM and I requested a different drug besides Clomids. assist my trigger shot and IUI.

That's cute Shay. I've got my fingers and toes crossed that this is the month for you...
I'm doing OK I think I've I'd twice this month. DH and I've bd'ed every night this week.... so fingers crossed and praying really hard this is our month.
If I don't get my BFP this month I've got to go back to the Dr and have test run. That really scares me I don't want to take meds but....

I know the feeling of that, because I didn't want any meds either. But I am excited about the IUI, I was also requesting a laprascopic surgery as well, to make sure there isn't any scare, fibroid, cyst, scrap the uterus wall etc. Because something has to give. I requested the lap from another RE because my RE is having a change of heart she don't feel any of that is necessary and want the next step to just be IUI

We did it!!! I got a BFP about 45 minutes ago!! I am so happy I can't believe it really happened!! Now to convince my FS to do betas before CD35.

Congratulations!!!! You know we love seeing pics!!!! Post some piccies!!!!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->