Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Hi everyone, hpoing you are all ok? I'm 10dpo aswell Spuggle. Really hope you all get your BFP very soon xxx

I really hope you get your dream come true Jo Jo & Spuggle, cant wait to hear of some positive HPT's soon xxxxx

Me too Crystal, would be so lovely for one of us to have some good news this month, i genuinely hope that one of us gets a bfp !!!:hugs:

Hello ladies,

Jojo, Spuggle, fingers crossed ladies!!! :hugs:

I just wanted to let you ladies know that I started spotting last night and FULL flow today. I and SOOOOOOOOOO happy to see the witch, 5 weeks and 3 days! was way too long! I never want to go throught that again! Thanks for being there for me ladies. I can not wait for TTC again!! :)

I would run around naked in the street If I found out again....lmao....Shout it from the Roof Tops........:happydance::happydance:I am so happy for you. GET IN!!!! x

Before this month is out we WILL be bump buddies :happydance::happydance::happydance: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

YAY!!!!! jojo Thats soooooo exciting!!!!!!!!!!

super you must be so happy to know whats going on with your body again?! now on to ttc again :)

Jojo! :dance::wohoo::dance::wohoo: You've made my day! How very wonderful and blessed you are! Huge congrats to you:happydance: Way to go:thumbup:

CONGRATS JOJO YAY! YEAH!!!
Super- that is good to hear that your cycle has RETURNED!!! Yay!

Come on girls we need another BFP to follow in Jo's footsteps. :hugs:

Good luck everyone..xx:hugs:

Jo Jo hope you are still on :cloud9: hopefully us TR girls will be following you shortly.....:happydance:

I'm definately am still on :cloud9: a very sick one though:haha: Everything is getting stronger and I'm booked in for a scan on the 2nd March for a 6 week scan. We've gone private this time for the scan due to most of you knowing what happened last time at the hospital......... I'm really nt going back there unless I really have too. How is everyone else doing? Have you tested yet Spuggle? xxxxx

I'm definately am still on :cloud9: a very sick one though:haha: Everything is getting stronger and I'm booked in for a scan on the 2nd March for a 6 week scan. We've gone private this time for the scan due to most of you knowing what happened last time at the hospital......... I'm really nt going back there unless I really have too. How is everyone else doing? Have you tested yet Spuggle? xxxxx

:happydance:for your scan in March, I dont blame you for going private after your last encounter..........:hugs: I am sure things will be sooo different this time hunny......xxx

It feels really different this time Crystal, and I'm suffering BIG time, but I'm glad I am (if that makes sense?). I've got all day sickness, dizziness and not a lot of cramps anymore. Boobs are getting more sore by the day and I'm constantly tired and thirsty. Have you started having any symptoms yet hunny? xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->