Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Anyone else want to share tube info and lengths ??? would just be interesting to know.

Hi Spuggle, I dont actually know what length my tubes are, and its not on my post op report either, but I have an appt with my consultant soon so I will ask as I am also anxious to know, he only told me that one side was better than the other and although both are fixed one side was satisfactory and the other was good. x

Faith the job is going great thanks for asking but I had booked today off with it being our Anniversary and we are off to the castle where we got married to spend a romantic night :kiss: ....

Happy Valentines Day everyone, I hope you have a wonderful evening with those who you love deeply.xxx

Happy Anniversary Crystal, i hope you have a wonderful time celebrating, How nice to spend the night where you got married.

Hope you get the answers you're after when you see your consultant, I think it's important for us to know these things, I worry about mine being short but there have been reports of ppl gettting pregnant and having full term babies with tubes as short as 1cm!!!!! i think that's incredible and it gives us all hope. :thumbup:

Its amazing what you find out when you read isn't it. Before the reversal I really thought it would be so easy to fall pregnant again, boy was I wrong!!!! I've found out things I never knew before, I'd never even heard of bbt before lol or ewcm:haha: Now I feel I know my body inside out and all the signs xxxx

I have to agree Jojo, i think i was a little naive when i started ttc, i think i thought it would happen immediately, how wrong was I, it's been a roller coaster of emotions which seems to have got worse as time goes on, i keep thinking if it hasn't happened by now, it never will.

I'm waiting for thursday to get here, i might have some answers then.:thumbup:

How long were you ttc before you got bfp ?

Hi Spuggle, I caught pregnant straight after the op and it was a chemical (confirmed by doctor) then another chemical after that one just before I fell pregnant with the twins in september. I had the op on the 16th june 2010 and had a period straight away. I still haven't cancelled the appointment I've got at kingsmill hospital about all the m/c I've been having. My last one was christmas, which yet again was another chemical. I'd get the tests coming up faint positives then they wouldn't get any stronger and go back to negative within a couple of days. I don't have a problem getting pregnant, but I do have a problem with keeping hold of them. Thats why I'm so glad that I have such bad symptoms this time and that the pt are getting stronger lines very fast too. xxxx

Hey ladies,

Happy Valentine's Day ladies.

Crystal I hope you are having a wonderful anniversy and a great valentine's day.

Happy valentines to all you wonderful ladies :)
Faith i too have been trying to come on here less it makes me nuts and frustrated because I feel like why the hell is this not happening for me then I put myself in a bad mood, lately I feel less stressed about it, it seems alot of girls are getting there bfp so I will just keep on keepin on and try to ease up on bnb lol
jojo Im so thrilled for your symptoms :) this lil one is def. a sticky bean!!!!
crystal enjoy your romatic day at the castle sounds like fun i will be home cleaning hehe then maybe some fun bding tonight
spuggle how long have you been ttc? it is a long hard road but i think the proof is in the pudding and there are alot of girls getting there bfp lately so we are all next!!!

Does anyone else use maca root? Its brill for evening out hormone imbalance and improving egg quality and fertility. Its really cheap too off ebay and I've got tubs and tubs of the stuff. My OH takes it as well as its good for male fertility too :winkwink: I swear by the stuff, it really does make a difference xxxx

Jo jo I haven't heard of this, i will look it up though, has anyone heard about this soy thingy ?? can't remember its full name but apparentley it's like a natural clomid.

Its amazing what you find out when you read isn't it. Before the reversal I really thought it would be so easy to fall pregnant again, boy was I wrong!!!! I've found out things I never knew before, I'd never even heard of bbt before lol or ewcm:haha: Now I feel I know my body inside out and all the signs xxxx

I have to agree Jojo, i think i was a little naive when i started ttc, i think i thought it would happen immediately, how wrong was I, it's been a roller coaster of emotions which seems to have got worse as time goes on, i keep thinking if it hasn't happened by now, it never will.

Hi Spuggle, I caught pregnant straight after the op and it was a chemical (confirmed by doctor) then another chemical after that one just before I fell pregnant with the twins in september. I had the op on the 16th june 2010 and had a period straight away. I still haven't cancelled the appointment I've got at kingsmill hospital about all the m/c I've been having. My last one was christmas, which yet again was another chemical. I'd get the tests coming up faint positives then they wouldn't get any stronger and go back to negative within a couple of days. I don't have a problem getting pregnant, but I do have a problem with keeping hold of them. Thats why I'm so glad that I have such bad symptoms this time and that the pt are getting stronger lines very fast too. xxxx

I think i had a Chemical on cycle 4 I did a test on day 24 which was a long cycle for me back then as i was a bit on the short side with my cycles after the surgery, i got a positive straight away with a clear blue, i was so excited but thought i would do another test the next day just to confirm it with an fmu but when i did, nothing, not even a faint line, then af started so i thought i had a faulty test it's only since being on bnb i read about chemical pregnancies, i will never know for sure though as it wasnt confirmed.:cry:

The one I had christamas day wasn't confirmed either but as I wiped myself the lil bean came away and I just gushed blood (tmi). I told my doctor about it and they got in touch with my TR surgeon. The surgeon referred me to Kingsmill where he also works as its NHS so I don't have to pay for private tests. I'm suprised you haven't been put on clomid already with only having one tube? your surgeon should be able to prescribe it for you xxxxx

I think i had a chemical Jojo on cycle 4, i got a positive on the day af was due, i was so excited i bought another test to confirm it the next day and it was negative, i thought i had bought a faulty hpt, af came the next day and i thought nothing of it, it's only since i joined bnb that i read about chemical pregnancies, i will never know for sure though as it was never confirmed.:cry:

Sorry for duplicate post, laptop froze up as i was typing the first one, i didn't realise it had posted anyway.

The one I had christamas day wasn't confirmed either but as I wiped myself the lil bean came away and I just gushed blood (tmi). I told my doctor about it and they got in touch with my TR surgeon. The surgeon referred me to Kingsmill where he also works as its NHS so I don't have to pay for private tests. I'm suprised you haven't been put on clomid already with only having one tube? your surgeon should be able to prescribe it for you xxxxx

My surgeon offered it me but i was scared of taking it so we decided to try naturally for a while, tbh i think my attitude was a bit pfft i don't need that, i will do it on my own lol, hmmm that didn' work though did it. stubborn mare i am sometimes.

The reason i'm trying to get it on the nhs is that my surgeon charges £150 per visit and i just can't do it.:dohh:

How many weeks were you with your christmas bean ? or was it only days ?

I really feel for you having so many chemicals.:hugs:

Just caught up and saw you put that it was a chemical.

Phone the surgeon and ask for them to write to your doctor who will prescribe it for you on the NHS. The doctor can prescibe it you if the surgeon recommends it, hope this helps xxxx

Thanks Jojo.

Oh btw ladies af has just arrived, so here goes cycle 10. I hope it's :baby: month. :thumbup:

Happy Valentines Day ladies:hugs:

Cyrstal, I hope you have an incredibly romantic anniversary:kiss: And WOW! at a castle, no less! I'm jealous! I would LOVE to spend the night in a castle. Enjoy:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->