Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Hey ladies,

spuggle, glad the doc appt went well. I am sure you will be find.

Jasmine, I do not do well with rude people either.

faith, you could be preggers. You are still above the coverline which is a good thing.

I hope all is well with my other TR ladies. Have a great day ladies.

Hi everyone, I'm back from my appointment, it went really well, consultant was lovely and she was pleased with my blood results as they show i am ovulating, she wants DH to do another semen analysis, i'm being sent for a hsg to see if my tube is open and working, if the results are good from both of us then she will prescribe me clomid :happydance:, I will go back and see her in 8 weeks time, hopefully by then the tests will be done and we will know where we stand :thumbup:.

Feeling a little nervous about the hsg as i have heard people say its a little painful, has anyone had a hsg done ???

I've heard some say that it is painful while other say it is not. I think it depends on the amount of skill the tech has and if you stay relaxed during the dye process. They say some people tense up when the dye is shot through and that causes the tube to spasm.

Anyways....good luck with that. :flower:

JoJo- I remember you being PG a few times, but I didn't know it was with twins.....Awwww, sweetie......I'm so happy you are getting along well this time and the more PG symptoms you are having the better. I'll continue to keep you in my prayers.

AFM- I just got off the phone with this paralegal lady about an accident I had. My goodness some people are just absolute bitches and should not deal with the public. Sorry, my emotions are just so crazy right now. I got off the phone with her just a minute ago and I feel like going over there and smacking her smug little face off. These PG hormones make me feel like I have an alternate personality. :wacko: Well, I feel a little more calm now so......I hope everyone is having a better day so far than me. :blush:

Eugh, i really hope its not too painful :nope:, Well i will let you know when i know, thanks for the advice jasmine.:hugs:

I'm looking forward to seeing loads of BFP's this month xxxxxx

Really hope so Jo Jo we would love to follow in your footsteps...xx

Faith your chart is looking good!, fingers crossed for you this month hunny xxx

Crystal, thanks for taking a look at my chart:hugs: I can't figure out WHY I'm having so many flat temps:shrug: My therm. reads different temps throughout the day as I've checked, so I don't think it's the therm., but planning to get another, just in case.

I had a few flat temps last month but then seemed to increase every few days so it looked like stairs, I havent had that since, so maybe you are just staying at same temp at waking, I wouldnt worry about it too much if you have already checked your therm.... Best wishes to you for this month anyway hunny xx:hugs:

Spuggle, I am so glad you had a productive appt with Dr and I think giving you an HSG sounds like good news, I will be going for one soon too if I am not successful this month, I have heard good things about it and you have it just after your period but before you Ovulate and you cannot TTC that month due to the chemical dye (radioactive)....I really hope everything goes well and I am sure Clomid will lengthen your cycles to help your chances........Good Luck babes..xxx

Jasmine, I think anyone working within Customer Service should gain some people skills, before they are allowed to deal with us, I think it really makes a difference when someone is empathetic with you and listens rather than to talk from a script and sound like a robot and not listen to what is being said.....Grrrr ...I really hope your hormone levels dont have you 2 stressed hunny, I really hope you feel better soon......:hug:

Crystal thanks for the advice, i had no idea i would not be able to ttc the month i have it done, although i'm sure they will tell me all the info when i go, thanks for the heads up. :hugs:
Do you know when you wil be having yours ?? we might have it at a similar time as my appt could take up to 8 weeks to come through, hope we get bfp's so we don't have to have hsg.:thumbup:

Oh and I have also heard that you are more fertile for a few months right after the HSG procedure. That's what I've read on a few sites. The dye is supposed to help flush out the tube.....like if you had some tissue or what not left over from surgery. It's a good thing to pursue if you haven't gotten any positive hpts within 6 months to a years after your reversal.

Crystal, I think since you have had positive PG tests you may not really need the HSG, but I guess it wouldn't hurt to clean out the ol' tubes. :shrug:

Well, my emotions are back to normal now....:haha:! I hate crying at the least little thing....that's just not normally me. I'm on an emotional rollercoaster and I would like to get off now and return to the sane person I used to be. :blush:

I'm really hoping it does the trick jasmine, i did have 1 bfp on cycle 4 but it very quickly went to a bfn, i didn't know about chemical pregnancies then so never got it confirmed so i'll never know for sure what it was all about that month.

Spuggle- Is that a tattoo of yours in your avatar? It's beautiful! Oh....and any positive HPT is a great sign. They say false positives are very, very rare.

Jasmine yeah it's one of mine, i'm covered lol. + hpt was a good sign but i've had 5 cycles since then and no sign of another chemical, hope I get another soon and it's a sticky one. xx

Jasmine yeah it's one of mine, i'm covered lol. + hpt was a good sign but i've had 5 cycles since then and no sign of another chemical, hope I get another soon and it's a sticky one. xx

Spuggle I too am having an hsg done this month I hope it does the trick :thumbup: Someone who recently had an hsg said she got to bding right after and she did end up with her bfp!
Crystal dear how ya doing? I know im def. out this month I had an us done on thursday and It showed everything was ok so great news but it did show af is on her way, man I hate her lol
How is everyone doing I have'ntbeen on here much, been pretty busy

Momma when you having your hsg done, do you know yet ?? I'm still waiting for them to get in touch so i can give them a date that is between day 7-10 of my cycle, hope they will do it after next af which isn't until around the 10th march.

Momma when you having your hsg done, do you know yet ?? I'm still waiting for them to get in touch so i can give them a date that is between day 7-10 of my cycle, hope they will do it after next af which isn't until around the 10th march.

Mine is on the 28th of this month :happydance: never thought I would be so happy for a medical test but I have seen a few folks that got there bfp! right after there hsg I hope thats us :hugs: Im not sure the true answer but another girl said you dont have to wait to bd after your hsg :shrug: Im not sure im sure my dr. will tell me when I leave. It's all worth knowing that im put back together just fine :)
Keep me posted and when I go I will let you know how it is, also there is another girl on another thread going today for one so I will let you know what she says

Thanks Momma, yours isn't far away is it, i'm looking forward to mine so i know where i stand re: the condition of my tube but i have to say i'm nervous that it's going to hurt :cry:.

I have put a thread on here asking ppl what to expect and i had quite a few answer me and say it's not too bad.:thumbup: just hope that's the case for us and i'm praying we get a :bfp: after it. :hugs:

Hi girls how is everyone today, anybody have any symtoms yet ?

Crystal did you enjoy your valentines break ?

Jojo how are you feeling ?

Super hope af isn't giving you to much grief and she disappears so you can ttc again.

Angel are you a one tuber as well ?

Sorry if i have missed anyone out.:hugs:

yes hun,
I had an ectopic in October 2010 and lost my right tube and beanie
love the tatoo xx

Good luck both of you and lots & lots of :dust::dust::dust:xxxxxx
So sorry to hear of your loss angel :cry:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Angel im so sorry for your loss too, I really hate seeing so many sad things happen to tr gals we have been through enough we dont need to feel more hurt grrrrrr
jojo thanks and how ya feeling?

Hi momma, I'm really ill with morning sickness atm but not complaining :happydance: It even woke me up at 3am being sick in my sleep. Really hope your hsg goes well and it gets you your BFP hunny xxxx We all deserve some luck on our side xxxxx

Thanks jojo It sucks your sick but its great news, your lil bean must be growing good :)

I've still been testing most days still lol but won't be bothering anymore. the lines are so dark now that they can't get any darker. I've been given a due date of 23rd October which is also my daughters birthday. xxxxx

I've still been testing most days still lol but won't be bothering anymore. the lines are so dark now that they can't get any darker. I've been given a due date of 23rd October which is also my daughters birthday. xxxxx

yay!!! thats so exciting a due date :baby: Your going to have a busy october for many years

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->