Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Happy Love day ladies.

I hope you have a great day crystal :)

Spuggle, sorry af got you..grrrr I really do not like her.

FX to the tww ladies! How exciting!

Afm, af is still here , but hopefully she flies the coop soon! lol

Hey ladies! It's been awhile since I've posted, but I've been in limbo land and moods all over the place......you all know how it is. Well, I'm still showing positive HPTs, had bloods and a scan last week which didn't tell me much only that my levels were low, so either it's taking a really long time for my levels to go down or I fell PG again in between all the confusion I've had since Dec. I'm so happy for all you that have finally gotten your BFPs. :hugs: I'll keep you all posted. I have another appt. next Monday to see if there's a lil' beanie in there or if my body still thinks it's PG and taking its sweet time getting the HCG out.

Happy Valentines Day :flower:

Jasmine!! So gald to hear from you!! :hugs: I am so glad you are okay. We missed you. I sure hope it is a beanie in there! Keep us updated and I will be keeping you in my thoughts for next monday hun.xx

jasmine im really happy to hear from you but soooo sad for you what a emotional smack down !!!!!! I really will pray that your lil bean is safe and sound in there gl :)

Jasmine! :hugs:I've been worried about you, too! so sorry for the roller coaster, I hope you get some answers! And I'm glad you're OK!:thumbup:

Jojo, i will get phoning but I'm going to wait and see what happens at my appt on Thursday, if they won't help me then i will phone my surgeon and get it sorted that way. I need a bit of help with it now, hoping clomid will be that kick i need to get a bfp and a healthy baby at the end of it, have you been taking comid since your tr ?

:hugs: Spuggle sorry AF got you.. she is a right bitch! xx

Good luck Jasmine hope you get sorted out soon hunni xx

Crystal hope you had a fab day hunni xx

:flower: Hello to anyone else.. xx

Hi girls how is everyone today, anybody have any symtoms yet ?

Crystal did you enjoy your valentines break ?

Jojo how are you feeling ?

Super hope af isn't giving you to much grief and she disappears so you can ttc again.

Angel are you a one tuber as well ?

Sorry if i have missed anyone out.:hugs:

Hi everyone, and its sooooooooooooo good to hear from you Jasmine. Hoping and praying that you have a little beanie in there hunny xxxxxxx
Spuggle, I've been taking maca since christmas which is a natural clomid, they both work in exactly the same way and I caught with the twins on it too. Its a food suppliment not herbal so is safe to take whilst ttc...... some ppl say to stop taking it whilst pregnant and others say its safe to carry on..... last time with the twins I stopped taking it and lost them.... but this time i've carried on taking it and everything is going fine, just lots and lots of symptoms lol. xxxxxx
I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you all in the tww and especially you Crystal. COME ON BFP's xxxxxxxxxxxx

Jojo this maca is it similar to soy isoflavones i have been reading about, if i don't get any help tomorrow with getting clomid then soy was the next thing i was going to try, as i have heard it is very goos as natural clomid.

Glad you're getting loads of symptoms, i always felt very reassured when i felt sick, exhausted and dizzy with my pregnancies, i knew they were doing well. x

Hi everyone, and its sooooooooooooo good to hear from you Jasmine. Hoping and praying that you have a little beanie in there hunny xxxxxxx
Spuggle, I've been taking maca since christmas which is a natural clomid, they both work in exactly the same way and I caught with the twins on it too. Its a food suppliment not herbal so is safe to take whilst ttc...... some ppl say to stop taking it whilst pregnant and others say its safe to carry on..... last time with the twins I stopped taking it and lost them.... but this time i've carried on taking it and everything is going fine, just lots and lots of symptoms lol. xxxxxx
I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you all in the tww and especially you Crystal. COME ON BFP's xxxxxxxxxxxx

Twins....when was this? And now pg again? My have I missed a lot.......Please fill me in on what's going on, JoJo! I need some more good news! :hugs:

Hi Ladies :flower:

Welcome back Jasmine, sorry you have been going through all of this turmoil and I really hope you get some answers soon x:hugs:We are just glad to hear from you hunny xx

Spuggle, I would definately recommend Clomid to help your cycles and to increase your chances of catching those eggs.

JoJo I am so glad your symptoms are increasing and getting worse but I mean that in the nicest way possible.:cloud9:

Momma, how you going girl?....I really hope you have caught this month, how you feeling? x

Faith, how you are hunny?....I hope everything is going well for you x

Angel you 2, I really hope you are feeling well too.x

Thanks to everyone for my best wishes, we had a FAB Wedding Anniversary and I couldnt have asked for a better evening, my DH was so romantic bless him and we couldnt have picked a better place to stay it brought back so many happy memories, it has made me grateful for what I have now and anything else which happens in my future is a bonus really x

I hope you are feeling better Super and I know you will be working hard soon with your OH to get your BFP again x...Fingers crossed for you xx

Ready you havent posted for a while I really hope you are back on the TTC train and you are full steam ahead.x

All TWW girls I truely hope we get news of another BFP soon, I cant wait to hear everyones news.......

I am sorry if I have left anyone out of my post as there are a quite few of us now and sometimes the thread moves a little quick to keep up. lol but I really enjoy reading everyones posts and I wish everyone the best of luck for their BFP's and sticky beanies.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:happydance:

The twins were last year Jasmine, I lost the first one then the second one in November hunny xxxx

I'm looking forward to seeing loads of BFP's this month xxxxxx

Really hope so Jo Jo we would love to follow in your footsteps...xx

Faith your chart is looking good!, fingers crossed for you this month hunny xxx

I'm hoping you all get one, I love symptom spotting and looking at BFP's, I'm still a poasa lol. Just making sure they are getting darker and boy are they dark now xxxxxx

Hey ladies,

Jojo, how are feeling? Love that you are still have m/s.

Jasmine, so glad you are back. I hope all is well and that you are preggo.

Crystal, YES I am back on the TTC train. Just taking it a bit slow this time. Just for a while then I will pull out all the big guns. LOL

:wave: to all you lovely ladies I missed.

Hi everyone, I'm back from my appointment, it went really well, consultant was lovely and she was pleased with my blood results as they show i am ovulating, she wants DH to do another semen analysis, i'm being sent for a hsg to see if my tube is open and working, if the results are good from both of us then she will prescribe me clomid :happydance:, I will go back and see her in 8 weeks time, hopefully by then the tests will be done and we will know where we stand :thumbup:.

Feeling a little nervous about the hsg as i have heard people say its a little painful, has anyone had a hsg done ???

Hope you are all well, Jojo i'm so glad your tests are getting darker :thumbup:

Crystal, very glad you had a lovely time for valentines.

Hi ready glad your ttc again.

Super and momma hope you are well too. :flower:

Hi everyone, I'm back from my appointment, it went really well, consultant was lovely and she was pleased with my blood results as they show i am ovulating, she wants DH to do another semen analysis, i'm being sent for a hsg to see if my tube is open and working, if the results are good from both of us then she will prescribe me clomid :happydance:, I will go back and see her in 8 weeks time, hopefully by then the tests will be done and we will know where we stand :thumbup:.

Feeling a little nervous about the hsg as i have heard people say its a little painful, has anyone had a hsg done ???

I've heard some say that it is painful while other say it is not. I think it depends on the amount of skill the tech has and if you stay relaxed during the dye process. They say some people tense up when the dye is shot through and that causes the tube to spasm.

Anyways....good luck with that. :flower:

JoJo- I remember you being PG a few times, but I didn't know it was with twins.....Awwww, sweetie......I'm so happy you are getting along well this time and the more PG symptoms you are having the better. I'll continue to keep you in my prayers.

AFM- I just got off the phone with this paralegal lady about an accident I had. My goodness some people are just absolute bitches and should not deal with the public. Sorry, my emotions are just so crazy right now. I got off the phone with her just a minute ago and I feel like going over there and smacking her smug little face off. These PG hormones make me feel like I have an alternate personality. :wacko: Well, I feel a little more calm now so......I hope everyone is having a better day so far than me. :blush:

Really hope so Jo Jo we would love to follow in your footsteps...xx

Faith your chart is looking good!, fingers crossed for you this month hunny xxx

Crystal, thanks for taking a look at my chart:hugs: I can't figure out WHY I'm having so many flat temps:shrug: My therm. reads different temps throughout the day as I've checked, so I don't think it's the therm., but planning to get another, just in case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->