Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Angel sorry to hear about your loss. :hugs:

Jojo glad your feeling ill, and i mean it in the nicest possible way. :winkwink:

How's everyone else doing ? it's been a bit quiet on here for a few days. :coffee:

I know what you mean Spuggle and I'm glad I'm feeling so ill too :happydance: Hoping it won't be too long before we are all bump buddies on here xxxx

I hope so too Jojo. Wouldn't that be lovely.:hugs:

I'm sure the sickness wont last too long. x

:cry::cry: i am out this month AF got me today... feel like giving up!! xx

Angel don't give up, i have replied to you in the one tubers thread, i saw you were sad.:hugs:

Hi Girls,

I really hope your HSG treatments goes well ladies and you get your BFP's really soon. We need some more good news on this thread and I pray everyone will get their BFP's soon xxx

ATM - Tested on a 20 miu test today 11 DPO and only got an evap line!!!, I feel so down, but the way I am feeling is exactly the same disappointment all you lovely ladies do when your test turns out to be a BFN! - I have posted pics on my journal and I hope I am not long in waiting for my HSG appt which should be coming soon.....

Back to the drawing board for me ladies, I really hope to gain some strength from somewhere, but I am sure I will bounce back soon with a fresh outlook in a few days.......xxx

JoJo........So glad you are progressing well hunny, I cant wait to see your scan pics........I could be a cyber god mother...lol..xxx

Baby dust to you all............xxxx

Hey Crystal sorry for you bfn, gets ya down doesn't it, frustrating is not the word:hugs: but some how we carry on and there is always hope an i'm sure we will all get our bfp's and gorgeous bundles of joy at the end of it, thankfully we have ppl a like to talk to, i'd be lost without you girls now.:hug:

Awwwwwwww Crystal you are still not out til AF rears her ugly head and those ic's are boggers for showing lines that look like evaps when really its a BFP hunny xxxxx and I thought you were already cyber god-mother :winkwink: xxxx

Crystal, so sorry for the BFN. It is still early though, right? How long is your usual LP?

I do understand your disappointment as that nasty AF arrived early yesterday morning:cry:

We have to just keep pressing on:thumbup::hugs:

Hi Faith, I am sorry AF got you 2 hunny, she has alot to answer for these days, I really wish she would leave us alone for a long time 2....x:flower:

My LP is 13 days always so at least I know where I am with the witch!..lol

Here is wishing you alot of luck and baby dust for your next cycle TTC hunny xx

crystal and angel im soooo sorry ladies :( I know how ya feel it really sucks! there really is no other way to put it, keep your heads up this will happen its just how long it takes that we are unsure of

Hi ladies i shouldbe having my hsg between the 16th and 18th of march, had my letter today and i have to call them when i get af, as i ovulate on day 10-11 they're gonna have to do it between day 7 and 9 so they don't get me when i'm o'ing. Hope you all well and Crystal big:hugs:

yay congrats on getting your test date in order :) does'nt make you feel alot more at ease just knowing your going to get some answers and that it makes you more fertile!!!!

It does momma, i'm nervous about it but want to know what's what. xx make sure you update us on yours. :thumbup:

spuggle i will def. tell you about mine when i have it but the other tr girl had hers the other day and she said it really was not bad at all some cramping but it was really quick she said its totaly doable :) We dont have to wait to ttc either we can get busy asap :)
Jojo momma how ya feeling?

I'm still feeling really ill ladies, but feel really good about it lol. Work is killing me at the moment too, as my service users don't understand why I'm so sick and tired. The hsg sounds great, and hopefully a lot of BFP's will happen afterwards xxxxxx

Awww Jojo a few more weeks and you will feel better, when will you have your u/s ?

Momma that's reassuring to hear, i had my letter yesterday and it say when i get af i can't bd until after the procedure as they don't want to risk x-raying an early pregnancy, believe me once it's all done it will be getting down to it asap:rofl:

AFM, i'm confused atm !!!!! bloody opk's are stressing me out, to the point where i think i'm going to stop using them, i never get a full bown positive, very close but test line is never darker than the control line, i use the onestep opk's from ebay.

I had quite a dark one at 10am yesterday morning and it got lighter and lighter throughout the day when i tested, i made sure i didn't drink too much and held my pee in for a longtime, the exact same thing happened the day before too, i'm having lots of pains in lower abdo and left and right sided pains and headaches/moodiness but i'm not getting all of my usual symptoms either. :shrug:

I just have a feeling i'm not going to ov this month, just don't feel how i normally do. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->