Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Momsbaby, you should try to temp at the same time everyday before moving after sleeping for atleast 4 hours straight. Good luck on your HSG!! :hugs:

Hi ladies, well as of today no BFP and no sign of af, I am heading to the gym and hopefully I can release stress through workouts

Hi ladies, well as of today no BFP and no sign of af, I am heading to the gym and hopefully I can release stress through workouts

Good Luck, a good workout is always nice....so is the sauna, at least for me its very relaxing

I have not looked back to see your story, but I also married a younger man who has no children of his own, although he has been a part of my daughter's life since she was 2. He did not want kids when we began our relationship 8years ago, and changed his mind about 3 years ago. We had the surgery 6 months after the wedding (expensive year) because the reality was that the clock was and is ticking faster than ever. Financially it would be better to get PG in a couple years, but biology does not work that way, so I had the procedure ASAP. I still question if I did the right think, but I know I would regret it forever if we did not at least give it a chance.

That was the same reason I had the TR done. My OH is younger than me and has no biological kids. He loves mine as his own, but would like a biological one. He says that even if we don't have one, he will be happy with the 2 we have.

I go to get my control U/S tomorrow. The nurse said that my RE will more than likely prescribe the Clomid with Follistim and the trigger. I am wondering if she will have me take the CLomid for the first few days or the Follistim or both together. I am also wondering How the hell I am going to be able to poke myself! LOL I am huge chicken when it comes to needles!!

Galvan, where do you have to give yourself a shot? (belly, butt, leg?)

AFM, time isnt on my side either....always seems when I plan for something, something always gets in the way, if it werent for bad luck, I may not have any luck at all :shrug:

My manager at my 2nd job is preggers and she is soooo freaking cute. I predicted a boy for her and was right....she was shocked cuz everyone else said girl. I have a 6th sence for babies I guess. I also told her she would make a honeymoon baby....She didnt think it would happen that fast...lol Being around her makes me SO much more broody.

Hope everyone has a Happy Tuesday

I didn't ask the nurse that yesterday, but I will ask today, definitely. I had a million questions for my RE, but forgot them. That was one of the Jen. Thanks. Any more ideas for questions maybe they will trigger my brain. LOL

I didn't ask the nurse that yesterday, but I will ask today, definitely. I had a million questions for my RE, but forgot them. That was one of the Jen. Thanks. Any more ideas for questions maybe they will trigger my brain. LOL

Belly shots are not horrible....and its easy to access, I'm sure like most mommies we all have a pouch with is great cushion for shots :) I took HGH shots in my belly for 12 weeks it only hurt a hand full of times.

Write down your questions....we are human and forget. I'd hate for you to leave and then remember crutial questions. Once you leave most DOCTORS are unavailable and you have to go through the nurse...

Good Luck

When did you get your TR? I am able to get pregnant, but do not keep them for long. I wonder if or when I should see an RE, or just keep on riding this boat since we are honestly happy either way, and sometimes I even panic when I see a BFP because by now it just means stress. 4-0 birthday is just three months away.

3mamabear, see an RE. I'm 40 and just saw one. Widh I'd done it earlier.

Galvan, how'd it go?

Af is here, she isnt cramping or heavy I think I will get back on clomids because it produces more follicles and just have monitoring cycles because in a few months we are doing ivf so nomore iui for us. I knew this wasnt the cycle, I had no feelings it was. Especially with the left tube issue yet I am happy I had the experience

Sorry Shay. I thought this was my cycle too. Hugs! I think its clomid, follistim, and trigger shots for me. Still trying to get the iui!

That is my cocktail this cycle Cj. I am sittong here at the RE waiting. She is running behind today. :(

CJ I did as well but hey at least we are continuing to fight for what we want. I am doing Clomids, trigger and I am not sure about the progesterone because the yeast infection was just a but to much for me

Sorry Shay and CJ, but you all have a great attitude about everything, at least on here :haha:

Good Luck to you both... REMEMBER Good things come to those who wait :hugs:

Hang in there girls, it will happen, I believe that! Hugs to all of you!

Hi ladies! I am sorry Shay and CJ! :hugs:

AFM: I am taking 100mg CLomid CDs 4-8; 75iu Menopur CDs 7 & 9; Trigger. We are to BD on fertile days. If after 2 cycles like this, no BFP, we will do IUI.

:hugs: ladies.

Hi ladies! I am sorry Shay and CJ! :hugs:

AFM: I am taking 100mg CLomid CDs 4-8; 75iu Menopur CDs 7 & 9; Trigger. We are to BD on fertile days. If after 2 cycles like this, no BFP, we will do IUI.

:hugs: ladies.

Good Luck Galvanbaby...Fx for you :hugs:

Well I had to take a test this morning just to see and it came back negitive still 5 days until AF is supposed to be here but, Lord I feel so nauseated, boobs are super sore, I've been really tired. so I really FEEL PG this month, but really starting to doubt it.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->