Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

I am sorry moms I hope that you did the physician that can answer your concerns. Ivf is expensive. The things we go through is incredible within itself

If you don't mind me asking how much is your IVF going to cost you. I was told $13,000 and if the first didn't take the 2nd was free

Momsbaby can they not do laproscopy? :shrug:It is just like what Jenafyr is talking about and it punches through the scar tissue and opens them back up. Did they not talk to you about your options? :growlmad:

I live in Harrison, AR who did your surgery? Did you go to Arkansas Fertility & Gynecology?

I am so sorry hun.:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Mommabrown, I live just north of Springfield, MO. You are pretty close to me, so sprinkle that baby dust on me.

All of Dh family is from Missouri spans from Springfield to Fulton, Booneville, St. Joe, and Kansas City. I will send you as much baby dust as it takes hun!

I am so pleased to find I have such close TR ladies to me! A lot of people I talk to think I am absolutely bonkers for having a Reversal done only because so many did not understand that it could happen!!

Moms, I know of an IVF place in Cancun that costs $6000USD including hotel, cell phone while in the area, meds, and procedures. It is guaranteed with the left over eggs from egg retrieval. The next IVF process is free, but only if you have any embies left.

Galvan thank you for the info. :) I will defantly talk to hubby about it. I'm also calling other doctors for pricing and success rates. I'm not happy with my doctor here, he just doesn't seem to want to listen to me.

Galvan thank you for the info. :) I will defantly talk to hubby about it. I'm also calling other doctors for pricing and success rates. I'm not happy with my doctor here, he just doesn't seem to want to listen to me.

I think you may need to look for another doctor... They work for us!!!! Jumping into IVF seems a bit harsh...seems like a money maker for him!! I personally couldnt afford it.

My mom (she's just old not ttc lol) went through 5, yes 5 doctors before she found one that actually listened to her. My mom can be a pain, but its still HER body and LIFE ya know.....

I wish you the best of luck and IMO you need a second opinion....:hugs:

Mommabrown yes they are the ones I used, dr miller is my dr. We just got done talking to him. We are now going to do IVF. IM NOT GIVING UP!!!

We seen them for a consultation and did not like them at all. They were pushing for IVF the whole time instead of the TR, which is very costly. So from there i looked for different Dr's who would listen to me and try to do what is best for me. So that is when i found DR. Rogers in TN and she was amazing! I had my HSG here in Harrison with DR. Taylor and he also talked about laproscopy with me in case of blockage. Don't give up hope yet. I promise that there are other things you can do!!!

Mommabrown can I get the info to Dr. Rogers. Me and hubby talked and we're going to check around for doctors we're wanting to do the reversal agian, before going threw with ivf. Thank you:flower:

Mommabrown yes they are the ones I used, dr miller is my dr. We just got done talking to him. We are now going to do IVF. IM NOT GIVING UP!!!

We seen them for a consultation and did not like them at all. They were pushing for IVF the whole time instead of the TR, which is very costly. So from there i looked for different Dr's who would listen to me and try to do what is best for me. So that is when i found DR. Rogers in TN and she was amazing! I had my HSG here in Harrison with DR. Taylor and he also talked about laproscopy with me in case of blockage. Don't give up hope yet. I promise that there are other things you can do!!!

Mommabrown can I get the info to Dr. Rogers. Me and hubby talked and we're going to check around for doctors we're wanting to do the reversal agian, before going threw with ivf. Thank you:flower:

Good Luck :hugs:

Momsbaby, I think a second reversal is a wise choice before IVF:thumbup: I hope you can find the BEST dr for the job:hugs:

I Pm'd you! SO glad you are going this route. It will be cheaper with a higher sucess rate than IVF. She charges 4500.00 but well worth it. 15 1/2 months of trying with a very short LT 2 1/2cm and good RT at 7cm and I finally got my sticky bean! I would recommend her to anyone!

I Pm'd you! SO glad you are going this route. It will be cheaper with a higher sucess rate than IVF. She charges 4500.00 but well worth it. 15 1/2 months of trying with a very short LT 2 1/2cm and good RT at 7cm and I finally got my sticky bean! I would recommend her to anyone!

Dr Rogers is now like $5400. I priced her before making my decision to go to RioBravo Reversals

I'm in such a better mood today. I've called a couple doctors today, and will be calling Dr. Rodgers tomorrow. We'll be moving to Texas in May so I've called a Dr in Houston. And that Dr is so disappointed in my Dr. He said there's other things we can do and try including laparoscopy first. He also said he refuses to do the HSG test due to the fact that causes spasms. I can't and won't give up. Thank you ladies so so much for your thoughts and support. I love you all!!!!!

I'm in such a better mood today. I've called a couple doctors today, and will be calling Dr. Rodgers tomorrow. We'll be moving to Texas in May so I've called a Dr in Houston. And that Dr is so disappointed in my Dr. He said there's other things we can do and try including laparoscopy first. He also said he refuses to do the HSG test due to the fact that causes spasms. I can't and won't give up. Thank you ladies so so much for your thoughts and support. I love you all!!!!!

That's Great momsbaby:hugs:

Momsbaby: I think that is a great decision, like MommaB said, it is so much cheaper and better success rates. I have seen people go through IVF multiple times and no sticky bean. Good luck on the TR. I have a couple of Drs here in mexico who are cheaper, but the travel will make it cost about the same. Rio Bravo like Jenafyr said is a great place and my RE who did my TR is also very good. She has done my TR and a friends TR. Both of us are still trying, but she has both tubes open and I have 1 open.

My total cost for surgery, testing, shuttle and travel (from Florida) is $3600. Dr Levin has a high sucess rate.

HOLY CRAP! That's IT?!

I'm paying $5800 for consultation, procedure, and one night in the hospital! That's NOT including travelling to and from the hospital, or meals during that one night.

Granted, my doctor boasts a 100% success rate for the reversal itself, and I believe, a 94% pregnancy rate post-tubal.

I am sorry moms I hope that you did the physician that can answer your concerns. Ivf is expensive. The things we go through is incredible within itself

If you don't mind me asking how much is your IVF going to cost you. I was told $13,000 and if the first didn't take the 2nd was free

I dont mind at all sorry I got back to you so late, it's going to be 6490 here in GA

Yea every where I checked was crazy. And its Dr Levi....sorry my phone auto corrected. anyone curious can check out their website www.riobravoreversal.com they also have a forum for reversal and ttc ladies who are having the surgery with them, so great ladies there too :)

Rio Bravo was my plan if my tubes would have been blocked. I have heard all kinds of wonderful comments about them from the US and here in Mexico. OH's aunt lives in a town about 40 minutes from Rio Bravo and she said that he is highly recommended. She actually got all over me for not going to him for my reversal. LOL

I'm VERY anxious and ready. They are all very courtious, Ive had a million and one questions in this "waiting" period...They also now offer a payment plan, which they didnt before, makes that dream for so many ladies that much more possible. :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->