Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Ok ladies I'm sitting here waiting for my HSG test. So very nervous, please say a prayer for me. Thank you all :)

Oh ladies...I was told this old wives tell about when one baby is born that it spreads baby dust and another gets pregnant! I hoping that by time I have Emmaleigh that one of you is in for some good news if not several!

I check in every so often and secretly pray when i do that one of you gals will be holding on to that sticky bean. I know how awful it is waiting for this little miracle.

Prayers Momsbaby I hope it isn't too bad. I was crampy afterwards with mine took Advil and Tylenol to help.

Ok ladies I'm sitting here waiting for my HSG test. So very nervous, please say a prayer for me. Thank you all :)

Good luck momsbaby, Cant wait to hear the results and I pray its a breeze

I'm SO sad both tubes are blocked. Thank you all for your prayers.

I'm SO sad both tubes are blocked. Thank you all for your prayers.

Oh sweetie, I'm so heart broken for you:nope::cry: any chance they forced them open with the procedure? I know that can happen. big hugs to you!!

Sorry momsbaby....

That leads to a question..... My friend had tube blockage (scar tissue-for unknown reason) never had tubes tied or anything and they did what she described as a roter rooter service on her. She said the instument looked like a pipe cleaner????? after her procedure she was preggers in 3 months....is this not a possibility?

Momsbaby can they not do laproscopy? :shrug:It is just like what Jenafyr is talking about and it punches through the scar tissue and opens them back up. Did they not talk to you about your options? :growlmad:

I live in Harrison, AR who did your surgery? Did you go to Arkansas Fertility & Gynecology?

I am so sorry hun.:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Mommabrown yes they are the ones I used, dr miller is my dr. We just got done talking to him. We are now going to do IVF. IM NOT GIVING UP!!!

Mommabrown yes they are the ones I used, dr miller is my dr. We just got done talking to him. We are now going to do IVF. IM NOT GIVING UP!!!

We seen them for a consultation and did not like them at all. They were pushing for IVF the whole time instead of the TR, which is very costly. So from there i looked for different Dr's who would listen to me and try to do what is best for me. So that is when i found DR. Rogers in TN and she was amazing! I had my HSG here in Harrison with DR. Taylor and he also talked about laproscopy with me in case of blockage. Don't give up hope yet. I promise that there are other things you can do!!!

I asked about laparoscopy, he said my tubes are to scared to try it. I'm so heart broken all I can do is cry. My hopes and dreams are gone. IVF is so expensive but I'm saving every penny I make. This ain't the end of the road for me. I feel like I've lost everything but I'm not giving up.

We seen them for a consultation and did not like them at all. They were pushing for IVF the whole time instead of the TR, which is very costly. So from there i looked for different Dr's who would listen to me and try to do what is best for me. So that is when i found DR. Rogers in TN and she was amazing! I had my HSG here in Harrison with DR. Taylor and he also talked about laproscopy with me in case of blockage. Don't give up hope yet. I promise that there are other things you can do!!!

I can't remember if you had mentioned using Dr.Rogers before but she was my dr. too. She definitely has a wonderful success rate. I know so many of my TR friends that used her have become PG. All but one I believe, out of 14 ladies I know personally. She is truly a blessing! So happy your pregnancy is going well and your LO will be here in no time. I think I just blinked and Eli is now almost 5 months! I want him to stay my baby forever. :winkwink:

Momsbaby- Do you think your tubes may have spasmed during the procedure? I would check into laproscopy like the ladies said before. IVF is soooo expensive with so little percentages of success. How were your tube lengths after surgery?

7 1/2cm both sides. The hsg test hurt like hell (sorry for the language). The dye didn't flow far at all. I can handle pain but that hurt so bad I screamed. I have a copy of my test and its clear, there's no dye seaping out anywhere. I may look for another doctor and see if there's something else they can do. My doctor also mentioned that I could have nother reversal done i really don't want to go through that again.

That's what I was going to say. You have enough left to do another surgery. Did the dr. you used have a high success rate? And did they say they could have spasmed at all? Especially since they hurt you that bad, they very well could have.

I am sorry moms I hope that you did the physician that can answer your concerns. Ivf is expensive. The things we go through is incredible within itself

Momsbaby can they not do laproscopy? :shrug:It is just like what Jenafyr is talking about and it punches through the scar tissue and opens them back up. Did they not talk to you about your options? :growlmad:

I live in Harrison, AR who did your surgery? Did you go to Arkansas Fertility & Gynecology?

I am so sorry hun.:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Mommabrown, I live just north of Springfield, MO. You are pretty close to me, so sprinkle that baby dust on me.

I don't know if it was a spasm or not. I was to upset to ask many questions. I still do know how to feel, I have so many mixed emotionals. I know I don't want to spend all that money to try to reverse it again or all the other things they got out there, and winde up be heart broken again. In thinking hard on just doin the IVF. If it doesn't work then I know it wasn't meant to be. Thank you all for your thoughts an prayers. Love y'all and thank you for being here to listen

That's what I was going to say. You have enough left to do another surgery. Did the dr. you used have a high success rate? And did they say they could have spasmed at all? Especially since they hurt you that bad, they very well could have.

I don't think their success rate is very high. After I had my reversal with them I started hearing lots of bad things. Wished I would have known before hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->