Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Mommabrown yes they are the ones I used, dr miller is my dr. We just got done talking to him. We are now going to do IVF. IM NOT GIVING UP!!!

We seen them for a consultation and did not like them at all. They were pushing for IVF the whole time instead of the TR, which is very costly. So from there i looked for different Dr's who would listen to me and try to do what is best for me. So that is when i found DR. Rogers in TN and she was amazing! I had my HSG here in Harrison with DR. Taylor and he also talked about laproscopy with me in case of blockage. Don't give up hope yet. I promise that there are other things you can do!!!

Mommabrown can I get the info to Dr. Rogers. Me and hubby talked and we're going to check around for doctors we're wanting to do the reversal agian, before going threw with ivf. Thank you:flower:

I Pm'd you! SO glad you are going this route. It will be cheaper with a higher sucess rate than IVF. She charges 4500.00 but well worth it. 15 1/2 months of trying with a very short LT 2 1/2cm and good RT at 7cm and I finally got my sticky bean! I would recommend her to anyone!

Dr Rogers is now like $5400. I priced her before making my decision to go to RioBravo Reversals

Dr. Rogers is worth every penny of that $5400. Like I said every lady I know that has used her fell pregnant and had their baby except one and she ended up losing her tube I believe after a tubal pregnancy. I know that her success rate isn't posted on her web page, but so many of us that have used her in the last few years have been successful, she has to be an amazing doctor. Such a wonderful Christian lady as well. I wish she had stayed at $4500, but I can understand her reasons.

Momsbaby- That's what I was saying before. Your tubes can spasm so easily with the HSG. I'm glad you are checking into all your options. Keep fighting sweetie!!

I heard alot of great things about Dr Rogers too, whatever your choice...goodluck

Question, is it normal to bleed after that test? They told me I'd have a little spotting, but its like I started my period. It's light bleeding, more than spotting though. Should I call my dr?

Moms, I only had very light bleeding. It was a little more than spotting, but not a flow. I would call your Dr if it continues tomorrow.

AF: I bought my Menopur and trigger today. I take my first Menopur injection tomorrow morning. I am a little nervous. My mood swings started today. Poor OH, I just went off on him about his comment about the food I served him. I yelled at him and told him to eat his damn food or to just throw the shit in the trash. I felt bad afterwards and kind of stupid for yelling over a stupid little comment. I immediately felt bad and apologized. He told me it was ok, he blamed it on the damn Clomid. LOL I do feel really icky today, kind of fuzzy headed and just plain irritable. I know it is the Clomid because that is not me normally and I was the same way the last time I was on it.

Fx'ed ladies!! :hugs:

Well just took a hpt and it came back negative :( so I'm out this month again....

Moms, I only had very light bleeding. It was a little more than spotting, but not a flow. I would call your Dr if it continues tomorrow.

AF: I bought my Menopur and trigger today. I take my first Menopur injection tomorrow morning. I am a little nervous. My mood swings started today. Poor OH, I just went off on him about his comment about the food I served him. I yelled at him and told him to eat his damn food or to just throw the shit in the trash. I felt bad afterwards and kind of stupid for yelling over a stupid little comment. I immediately felt bad and apologized. He told me it was ok, he blamed it on the damn Clomid. LOL I do feel really icky today, kind of fuzzy headed and just plain irritable. I know it is the Clomid because that is not me normally and I was the same way the last time I was on it.

Fx'ed ladies!! :hugs:

How many days did you bleed? This is day 3 for me

Mine lasted for about 3 days, but the last day it was closer to spotting. Is it lessening?

That is what mine did. If it is still there Monday I would call the Dr, but it should be gone by then. maybe some spotting tomorrow, but not much.

AFM, I got my Menopur shot today. My mood swings are crazy today, not sure if it is Clomid or if the Menopur can already cause side effects after taking it this morning for the first time. Also, TMI I had very odd CM earlier. It was clear with beige smudges and EWCM. I am only CD7 too. I haven't started OPKs, but I think I will this afternoon.

Momsbaby I would defo go for another reversal hun with GREAT tube lengths you have left. Is there no way you could get it done FREE with the first one being unsucessful? Here in the UK they would redo it for free as the first didn't work? xxx

Mommabrown, wow your pregnancy has gone so fast hunny. I cant wait to see your precious lil girls pics soon xxx

Jen, honestly hunny, TR is really worth it, yes for some it takes time to concieve but for others it happens quickly. I had mine June 16th 2010 and fell pregnant staight away but had a chemical in july and september, then had a MMC of my twins in november at almost 10 weeks (found out I was pregnant in early October) then had another chem at Christmas. I then caught again with Callum only a month after and found out in February. after having Callum in October we started trying for another at Christmas and it took us a few months to catch with Alyssa-Rose with no hint of a BFP all the way. BUT it can and does happen. With TR you have many chances but IVF only gives you one chance. I'd go for the many instead babes xxx

My total cost for surgery, testing, shuttle and travel (from Florida) is $3600. Dr Levin has a high sucess rate.

I highly recommend Rio Bravo, Mx with Dr. Perez and Levi. They are the reason I am holding my blessing right now.

Thx jojo I'm just anxious I guess. I was supposed to have already had my tr, but things keep coming up but things are looking up. Thx for Ur encouraging words.

Floppy how has Ur journey been? I have a lot of faith in Rio Bravo so I can't wait.

That is what mine did. If it is still there Monday I would call the Dr, but it should be gone by then. maybe some spotting tomorrow, but not much.

AFM, I got my Menopur shot today. My mood swings are crazy today, not sure if it is Clomid or if the Menopur can already cause side effects after taking it this morning for the first time. Also, TMI I had very odd CM earlier. It was clear with beige smudges and EWCM. I am only CD7 too. I haven't started OPKs, but I think I will this afternoon.

Beige flecks -maybe a side affect of the meds? Im cd11, so its game on this week. Thinking of May as my month for clomid, fsh shots , trigger, etc. So basically, expect my head to turn all the way around on my neck from the meds, lol! Oh knows clomid makes me evil, but has no idea about the other stuff! Good luck Galvan :) I hope this is your month!!

Sounds like me CJ! I choose to stay at home away from other people (inlaws) until I am no longer possessed. LOL

The weird CM has disappeared followed by major bloating and twinges of pain.

Sorry about the bloating. That sucks. I hate bloating. Had it after my tr. Where are you in your cycle?

Mommabrown, wow your pregnancy has gone so fast hunny. I cant wait to see your precious lil girls pics soon xxx

Thanks Hun! I can't wait till she is here either. Started with contractions and hoping they get closer so Dr will take her. But they way it looks its going to be a long few weeks.

Sorry about the bloating. That sucks. I hate bloating. Had it after my tr. Where are you in your cycle?

I am on CD9. I took my last Clomid dose last night. I will take the last Menopur shot today. SO, more bloating ahead. I am having more twinges on my right side so Fx this meaning the follies will be that side. I g for monitoring Thursday.

Thanks Hun! I can't wait till she is here either. Started with contractions and hoping they get closer so Dr will take her. But they way it looks its going to be a long few weeks.

Good luck and we hope she gets here soon!!

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->