Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Congrats Galvan your plan sounds great!!!

CJ congrats on the ovulation :happydance:

Jojo, You family is beautiful!

Galvan, those are some great sizes!!!! Good luck!

Galvan, things sound good.. Fx for you and Shay and all the TR ladies :hugs:

Well AF is 5 days late!!!! Gonna take a HPT on Sunday and if it hasn't shown up Monday go have blood drawn

I'm excited at the possibility but scared to death at being disappointed. We are on vacation this week and I've tried not to worry about it so that's why u said I would test on Sunday.

Well AF started 6 days late... I'm so let down.... BB's were sore to the touch and swollen.... I'm trying to stay positive and say well next month but God knows I'm so tired.

Well AF started 6 days late... I'm so let down.... BB's were sore to the touch and swollen.... I'm trying to stay positive and say well next month but God knows I'm so tired.

I know exactly what you mean Robin!!:cry: We are all getting discouraged but we cant lose hope!! I took some advice from a friend and I am not giving up and it "WILL" happen in GOD'S time!! :hugs:

Sorry everyone I have been out of touch but I was so dicouraged over no bfp this month me and dh talked agreed to stop trying so hard. So now I have stopped clomid and we are just letting God take control and whatever happens happens!!

Jojo beautiful family!!

How frustrating stmom.

I like your attitude baby willow. That's exactly my attitude, 2 years ago. I was exhausted emotionally from trying. Me and hubby said it if it happens it happens. I got my bfp few months later. Now I have my little miracle.

sorry, Robin:hugs::cry: we all do truly know how you're feeling! My temps are heading south, which means on to cycle 27 for me...BIG sigh:nope:
One day....:)

Sorry stmom. Faith, I am on the same cycle. Losing count might be 28 for me. Keep the faith, girls. I will be 41 in 3 months and am stil hanging in there. Got my tr a few months before 39 and not giving up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->