Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

hope its worked, I'll have to sort out a better pic lol. Are you on Face book Crystal? xxx

I actually meant to send the bfp I sent for JOJO haah . I was so excited for crystal that I did not notice how I put it there. Ha. Jojo You seem to be our little comfort blanket here..lol BFP for YOU!!

Beautiful pictire crystal. What an attractive couple!

I have my display picture changed. This one is a little older. I have lost some weight since this picture, but it is all I have right now..heheh

I actually meant to send the bfp I sent for JOJO haah . I was so excited for crystal that I did not notice how I put it there. Ha. Jojo You seem to be our little comfort blanket here..lol BFP for YOU!!

Beautiful pictire crystal. What an attractive couple!

I knew you meant Jo Jo .... she is brill xxxx :flower:

Aww thanks we are just plain janes really but we had to dress up on that day....lol..xx

I have my display picture changed. This one is a little older. I have lost some weight since this picture, but it is all I have right now..heheh

Aww Great picture!!! OOOhh I bet your baby will be dark haired like your hubby.....How Cute....I love lots of hair on babies....xxx

I'll get warren to do it for me when he gets home from work lol, stupid laptop won't load it up for me :growlmad: You look absolutely gorgeous in your dress Crystal, and thank you Super, I don't think it will be long before you get your BFP either :winkwink: sounds like yours could be before christmas too hunny. But please don't let the doctor scare you into not trying when you want too xxx

Yes crystal, I am certain our baby will have the spanish genes..lol His hair is coal black! his whole family's hair is coal black! It would be super cute.hehe

Yes crystal, I am certain our baby will have the spanish genes..lol His hair is coal black! his whole family's hair is coal black! It would be super cute.hehe

OOOO spanish...How wonderful, does he speak spanish as well!...that would be soooo romantic...xx..You look very good together xxx

Hey Crystal, how is the weather for you today?

It is very windy here today.

and usually dark haired babies have lots of it too xxx

Yes he does speak spanish! That is his first language. He is trilingual. Spanish is his first and english as his second and french as the 3rd. Smart cookie. We have been together a little over six years and I am now only trying to learn spanish. His family can come over and talk away, they could be calling me everything but my name and I would not know.ahahha I am not the greatest now but I am learning.:) Thank you crystal, he is "the one".

Yes he does speak spanish! That is his first language. He is trilingual. Spanish is his first and english as his second and french as the 3rd. Smart cookie. We have been together a little over six years and I am now only trying to learn spanish. His family can come over and talk away, they could be calling me everything but my name and I would not know.ahahha I am not the greatest now but I am learning.:) Thank you crystal, he is "the one".

LMAO - yeah they could be calling you anything,just joking!...I would be so paranoid...haha ....I can imagine Spanish is very hard to learn, but hey you have a good teacher....it would be wonderful to be able to speak another language, but french as well...wow I am impressed...you will have to try and learn us some spanish when you know what the naughty words are....lol...

OMG cue me total shock! FMU today and a faint line..... is a line! :bfp: I am glad I listened to you Jo Jo and tested again with another test, I have had faint lines for a few days now on IC's and have progressively become a little darker.... I really thought they were evap lines.... FF has me at 11 DPO today so its still early days! I just couldnt hold off posting this any longer!!!! I really hope this is it....AF due on Tuesday/Wednesday so I really hope she doesnt show!

I do not know how I missed this post!!! I looked at your chart and saw the + on your chart. I was like when is she going to post it to us. So I saw you was online but did not see this post. OMG

OMG cue me total shock! FMU today and a faint line..... is a line! :bfp: I am glad I listened to you Jo Jo and tested again with another test, I have had faint lines for a few days now on IC's and have progressively become a little darker.... I really thought they were evap lines.... FF has me at 11 DPO today so its still early days! I just couldnt hold off posting this any longer!!!! I really hope this is it....AF due on Tuesday/Wednesday so I really hope she doesnt show!

I do not know how I missed this post!!! I looked at your chart and saw the + on your chart. I was like when is she going to post it to us. So I saw you was online but did not see this post. OMG

We have been quite busy today Karen...lol...I even posted my BFP's for Jo to have a look at....we are a few hours earlier in the UK so I am sorry you missed it....x You can have a catch up now though....How you feeling? :hugs:

Okay I am all caught up know. LOL Yes you all have been very busy. I am so happy for you Crystal.

I actually tested yesterday and it was a BFN. But I am okay. Now it feels like cramps but no spotting or anything. Maybe by Tuesday. I will just have to try harder next month. LOL

Just stopping by to see how you are doing crystal? hehe Still taking it all in? xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->