Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

I know it will happen, I just pray it's soon for 1 of us TR ladies..... We sure need some Baby Dust around here

My husband swears that if we just "stop trying" it will just happen. Unfortunately I am 39 and not trying is not an option. My cycle are getting more irregular, so I really need to monitor to make sure we hit the window. I have zipped through multiple posts and I am wondering how many of you are older than 40 and have carried a successful pregnancy. The clock just keeps ticking.

3mamabear, mine says the same and time is ticking away. I said that would be fine if I had years left, but I feel like I might have a year left. Im 40, soon to be 41. Jo had 2 pregnancies and is my age. Another 2 ladies on another thread I follow did the same.

My husband swears that if we just "stop trying" it will just happen. Unfortunately I am 39 and not trying is not an option. My cycle are getting more irregular, so I really need to monitor to make sure we hit the window. I have zipped through multiple posts and I am wondering how many of you are older than 40 and have carried a successful pregnancy. The clock just keeps ticking.

My cycles were getting irregular too. We stopped "trying" after almost 4 years and I was ready to throw in the towel after my 5th mc. Then 3 months later, after the birth of our second grandbaby, we had our forever baby! I was 39 and turned 40, 3 months after her birth. It was a great pregnancy (for the most part) and I only gained 19 pounds. She came into the world absolutely beautiful and healthy at 7 lbs 14 oz!
Then after her birth, my husband and I decided that we were complete! He had a vascectomy in March of 2012. Then my cycles went CRAZY! Crazier than before and I just had a hysterectomy 2 weeks ago. Talk about timing!
So, please DON'T GIVE UP!!!!!! It WILL HAPPEN!!!!! :hugs:

Thanks ladies, I need the encouragement. Try to put it at the back of my mind, but we know that for at least a couple weeks a month that is impossible. EVERYONE I know, except my best friend who is my age and TTC her second in three years with multiple miscarriages, Thinks I am crazy for even trying.

Well AF has finally left so off to a new month. Baby dust to us all :dust:

I've got a new Dr in Houston TX. After they get all my medical records I'll have my first appointment. :) :)

All the paper work is turned in. I already like this new Dr I haven't met him yet but him and his staff has called me serval times. Asking questions and making sure I want to go through another surgery. The Dr told me hisself that if the reversal doesn't work this time he will refund all my money. So fingers crossed and praying the second time works.

That is an awesome deal momsbaby! I am praying your surgery works and he doesn't have to refund you your money. :hugs:

AFM, I started progesterone today and the BBs are already hurting, but I think that is more Clomid post O side effects than the progesterone now.

That's GREAT Momsbaby!! :flower:

Afm, I am a hormonal MESS!!! I finally talked to my dh last night about the, I am assuming after TR hormones!! He says I am a grouch lately(especially the week after O) so I guess I need to call the doc and get checked further for some HELP with this!! Any recommendations??? I told him last night I am ready for a BABY so I can have everything removed so NO MORE HORMONES!!! Tired of feelin this way! :growlmad: Ok vent over... Lol.

Oh yea, I am about 4 DPO and dont feel too optimistic about this month, but I guess we will see in about 10 days

OH told me that I get on his nerves during the TWW. I am so quick to get angry or irritated. I think it is the stress and the meds.

Fx for your BFP this cycle!!

FX for you Babywillow Dont feel bad my nerves get to me too in the TWW

Oh holy crap. Check out my temp spike. Anyone who jas been pregnant, did you have anything like this? Of course, I could just be sick...

Cj, I dont know much about temps but WOW your temp did jump!! Maybe that is a good sign!! FX'D for you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->