Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

CJ, I HAVE NEVER SEEN A CHART LIKE THAT! IMPRESSIVE..LOL! I HOPE THIS IS YOUR STICKY BEAN!

My sister just delivered a healthy baby boy this morning:happydance: can't wait to snuggle him:)

CJ I have never seen a chart like that before either! Oh my I hope this is definitely it

Af showed this morning. Turns out the temp jump was the flu :(

Its okay. Roll on cycle 28. You know how you always hear the 3rd times the charm? Maybe they meant 30th! :)

Sorry CJ! :hugs: You're right maybe for you it is 30!! :hugs:

AFM: I am 7DPO. I am having wierd things happening. Nausea from hell, hungry all the time, vivid dreams, major sense of smell (OH came in yesterday and had only drunk 1 beer and I could smell it from across the room!), very sleepy all the time, and sore and HUGE BBs. I tested to see if the trigger is gone, it was a very very faint line, so I guess it is almost gone. I will not test again until Friday. I hate these symptoms because I don't know whether or not it is pregnancy (too early, I know) or the progesterone. :cry:

Sorry CJ! :hugs: You're right maybe for you it is 30!! :hugs:

AFM: I am 7DPO. I am having wierd things happening. Nausea from hell, hungry all the time, vivid dreams, major sense of smell (OH came in yesterday and had only drunk 1 beer and I could smell it from across the room!), very sleepy all the time, and sore and HUGE BBs. I tested to see if the trigger is gone, it was a very very faint line, so I guess it is almost gone. I will not test again until Friday. I hate these symptoms because I don't know whether or not it is pregnancy (too early, I know) or the progesterone. :cry:

Galvan I hope this is your month! I am rooting for you

CJ our time is coming soon

Galvan I hope this is your month too.....

Fx for all you ladies.... :hugs:

AFM: I'm still impatiently waiting given my circumstances IDK when it will happen, :shrug: but I just gotta keep on, keeping on.....

Its Spring Break for my kiddos and I'm just trying to enjoy the time with them when I'm not working.

Thanks for the support ladies. The flu is kicking my bum, but I am starting to feel human again. Jenyfr-our spring break is next week and Im off work. I cannot wait :) Galvan!! You're killing me being so patient about testing! I want to poas for you! Good luck lady!

[QUOTE

CJ our time is coming soon[/QUOTE]

Mrs T, did I tell you I contacted cheri22 back and she said she is sticking with Feb? She also said she thought Id have a nice bday present in June...I counted it out. If I get pregnant at the end of May, Id be testing on my bday.

That would be one killer birthday present CJ!! I so hope you do get a BFP sticky bean for your birthday!! :hugs:

And if we get pregnant in May feb would be our due date! I don't know what to expect lol but I am excited

I know :) kinda freaky, but exciting!!! We're gonna be psychic bump buddies, lol.

I got a phone call today from the new Dr. He gave me some great news and my surgery is scheduled for June. I'm so excited!!!!! He also told me the reason my tubes scared over was because the dr that done the reversal used to big of a suiter (miss spelled).

Fingers crossed that you ladies get your sticky bean soon!!!

Yay momsbaby! Sounds like you are on your way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->