Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Hey ladies, have any of you ladies ever thought about seeing another RE to ensure your surgery was done properly? And also how many hsg would you recommend a year or how ever it may go

Dr Rosenfeld also told me that he's never had a womans tubes to scar over and reasured me that he garentees mine won't scar over again, and if it does he would refund my money. I'm so happy to have this second oppion Dr Rosenfeld's staff will call me every month after my surgery o see if I have concieved yet, so that's a plus. Things are looking up for me and my family :)

AFM since Alyssa-Rose has been born I've had nothing but illness :nope: I had the infection in my lungs and chest, then I got an infection in my uterus which I needed more strong antibiotics for and now I have the flu and so do both babies :nope: Things just aren't going right atm for us but hey ho they can only get better. Hoping the weather in the UK starts warming up very soon and we can get back to normal xxx

Jo, I am so sorry you have been so ill! I hope you and the babies get well soon! I completely understand what you mean about the weather! One day it's 60 degrees and sunny and then the next, it's 25 and snow! Crazy weather! Get better soon! :hugs:

When does spring really start there?

This time last year we were in shorts and vest tops cj, it was that warm. This year is minus degree's with snow!!! Very not normal for the UK, by this time of year its usually warming up nicely by now, but this year its freezing here and lots of snow and ice :nope: Hoping its a red hot summer after all this cold weather as summer was crap last year with loads of rain:nope: xxx

And March spring starts in the UK apparently??? Not this year though lol xxx

My poor babies are getting better now but its taken time. Alyssa slept well last night for her daddy and tonight upto yet! Callum got up at 4am this morning but has slept well tonight up to yet! its 2.40am here in the UK but I've slept a lot today in the day time so am wide awake now lol on baby watch whilst hubby sleeps ready for the gym soon! xxx

Poor thing, Jo! I was the same way the other night. All is back to normal now. I slept through the night without a nap, lol. I sound like a baby! Got to get up and put out the easter bunny candy then get ready for church. Just bought my older daughter her first pair of heels (wedges) and watching her walk in them is so cute! I am ready for warm weather!!!

Sorry Jo I hope you feel better as well as the babies! I think I have the flu as well because I can't shake this stuffy nose, sore body, cough and headache it's been a week.

Happy Easter ladies!

After 3 BFPs, one of these on a FRER AF started last night. I am on 200 mg progesteroen, I thought it was supposed to stop AF and keep the baby in there. WTH is it for if it doesn't work??!!

Thought I would share my FREE Cheri22 prediction.....

They are showing JUNE and GIRL so this is either birth month, conceive month or the month you find out in

Let me know if you have any questions
Best Wishes
Cheri

Looks like my surgery will be scheduled THIS month YIKES!!!! I'm getting really NERVOUS for some reason.....any of you ladies go through mixed emotions? Like are you sure this is the right move? Am I doing this for the right reasons...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->