Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Had the blood drawn this morning and I get the results back at 6:30 tonight. I still have a long 7 hours to wait. I need something to do so I won't be just sitting here thinking. I would love to pass it shopping, but I can't afford to go shopping right now. :cry: LOL

I guess I will spend part of it shopping, but grocery shopping. The joys of motherhood. :D

Had the blood drawn this morning and I get the results back at 6:30 tonight. I still have a long 7 hours to wait. I need something to do so I won't be just sitting here thinking. I would love to pass it shopping, but I can't afford to go shopping right now. :cry: LOL

I guess I will spend part of it shopping, but grocery shopping. The joys of motherhood. :D

LOL, right. I need to do some grocery shopping too, My fridge is SAD....get to do some shopping tonite, of course on a night I'm EXHAUSTED!!!! But my daughter made track and she needs proper attire....

Hi all. I'm new to BnB but thought I'd introduce myself. I have 3 kids - DS14, DS13, and DD9, all from a prior marriage. I've been married to current DH since December 2007. He has no bio children. My TR is scheduled May 6 with Dr. Berger in Chapel Hill and the time is passing way too slowly until then! I'm 37, 38 in June, so I know we put off the TR longer than we should have, but that's how it works out sometimes. DH's SA isn't the best, and I have diminished ovarian reserve (AMH of 0.95 and 3 AFC), but the RE said our chances of having a baby (while slim) will be the same with IVF or TR, and at least with the TR we'd get more chances each year to try. I'm hoping that the eggs I have left will still be good ones, even though there may not be many of them left. I've also been taking supplements in order to improve egg quality and have DH taking some as well.

I keep having nightmares that everything is all shriveled up and too old to work anymore, so DH has to keep reminding me that we would always regret not going for it. I just wish the surgery would get here soon so I would stop worrying about it!

Welcome Navygirl!! Good luck!!!

There are a lot of women in this group. Some have gotten there TR miracle quickly and some of us are taking a while. We are all here for each other. I think this groups helps us stay sane and keep our OHs sane. LOL

Hi all. I'm new to BnB but thought I'd introduce myself. I have 3 kids - DS14, DS13, and DD9, all from a prior marriage. I've been married to current DH since December 2007. He has no bio children. My TR is scheduled May 6 with Dr. Berger in Chapel Hill and the time is passing way too slowly until then! I'm 37, 38 in June, so I know we put off the TR longer than we should have, but that's how it works out sometimes. DH's SA isn't the best, and I have diminished ovarian reserve (AMH of 0.95 and 3 AFC), but the RE said our chances of having a baby (while slim) will be the same with IVF or TR, and at least with the TR we'd get more chances each year to try. I'm hoping that the eggs I have left will still be good ones, even though there may not be many of them left. I've also been taking supplements in order to improve egg quality and have DH taking some as well.

I keep having nightmares that everything is all shriveled up and too old to work anymore, so DH has to keep reminding me that we would always regret not going for it. I just wish the surgery would get here soon so I would stop worrying about it!

Welcome and good luck

Welcome Navygrrl :) Not long now! You're catching Dr. B right before he retires! He's great and so is the staff! Baby dust!

Welcome and good luck. I had Dr Berger as well he is great and so is the staff.

Welcome Navygrrl. I am new to this thread but unfortunately not new to the ttc world :(

Wish you the best of luck in the TR journey! I hope you get that sticky beans right away :)

Welcome Brandy & Navy:happydance: ALWAYS wonderful to have new faces here:hugs: glad you found us:thumbup:

Galvan, I hope this is a sticky bean for you:hugs: so many ups and downs:nope:

Ugh. Haven't been around much. Really really busy. My TR was scheduled for 6 days from now, but in February, while trying to access a loan, I found out that I had a HUGE bill in collections. After doing some tracking, I found out that my ex acquired a $2251 phone and cable bill in my name, and threw out all the late payment notifications. The bill went to collections, and my credit plummeted. I ended up making a deal with the agency to pay $1266 within 30 days, or the settlement offer would be void and I would owe the entire $2251.

So, rather than pay off the remaining $750 and having my surgery next week, I spent all of March on an extremely tight budget, paying off the full $1266 and getting that collections bill taken care of, AND paying for a birthday party for my 6 year old daughter.

So, later this month, I've set aside $350 towards the surgery, and my final installment will be paid in May, and then I can finally, hopefully, book a proper date that won't be cancelled. However, I spent $300 on seasons passes to a theme park at the end of last summer, and I'm not going to let them go to waste, so my reversal will now be at the end of July/beginning of August. Small price to pay, but the end of this sterility is (hopefully) in sight.

I was going to start clomid this cycle, but alas it is CD6 and it has not arrived, so I guess I will wait until next cycle which sucks because they are long and unpredictable. Wouldn't be ironic if this is the month I get a sticky?????

So ladies my betas have doubled. They were 20 and today they are 40. :happydance: I am 4 weeks and 3 days.

OMG, OMG, OMG, YAY Galvan....prayers and hugs your way

Congrats Galvan! You deserve some great news! Can't wait til you see your sticky bean!

So much has happened over the past few days! Welcome new ladies Navy and Brandy! Congratulations Galvan and Jen!!!!!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->