Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Congrats Galvan :happydance:

Hi ladies this is me Mrstruth I have a new profile no journal I wish you all the best and welcome to the new ladies

Hi ladies!!! I recognize a couple ladies Christina, Galvanbaby, and Shay.

I'm Amanda, currently waiting for AF :( Kinda doing NTNP right now, we have a trip to Jamaica in July planned and would really like to NOT be knocked up, but if it happens of course I will be excited. You can read more about my journey in my journal :)

It's so nice to have a group of ladies that can relate to what you are going through!!

Hey Amanda, take me with you to Jamaica!!! LOL I just might meet you there! Glad you finally found the group!

Welcome Amanda!!!

WOOOOOO HOOOOOOO Galvan!!! Are they going to draw another beta on you? I remember doing like 5 at the beginning of this pregnancy since i had a MC and a CP. I am so thrilled for you!!

Congrats Jen on getting your TR!

Thanks Momma!
They did 2 this week and since it doubled she said they won't do anymore, but I told her that I would feel better doing another one so she said next Wednesday and u/s on Saturday.

Hey Amanda, take me with you to Jamaica!!! LOL I just might meet you there! Glad you finally found the group!

OKOK, I can sneak you in my suitcase, but then that means I can't take all my shoes!!! lol

How far are you from Cancun?

I am forever away from Cancun. I am only 2.5 hours from Texas. If we don't get back to the States by July, we are going to Cozumel. I sort of want to go to Cozumel more than the States, but if I go back to the States we will go to Orlando.

We went to Cancun for our honeymoon, it was beautiful!!!

Will you be going to Orlando to vacation or to live?

Vacation. We will be moving right back to the ATL! I can' wait, I never thought I would say this, but I miss GA! :(

Galvan I sure hope this is your sticky bean. When I got pregnant I had a few draws. The first was 200+ and second draw was over 450. The third draw is when they detected problems for me. I sure hope that isn't the case with you, I will keep you in my prayers that this is your time.

Mommabrown, I was sure your lil girl would be here by now! I went over 39 weeks too and it was uncomfortable but well worth the wait :happydance: I hope everything goes nice and smooth for you h:happydance: hunny. Please let us know xxx

Galvan I'm over the moon for you xxx:happydance::happydance::happydance: Your betas are perfect and lots and lots of sticky baby dust sent your way xxx

I really wish I was reading some news on others recieving their BFPs :cry: Hopefully in the future I will be xxx

Good luck to you all TTC and H&H9M to all of you who are pregnant xxx

I know this is a question best asked of my doctor, but does anyone know how long after surgery you have to/should wait to go on roller coasters?

I bought seasons passes to Canada's Wonderland for myself and my kids for this summer ($300), and I don't want them to go to waste, but I also don't want to be pushing my body too quickly. I was going to take my friend there for her birthday in June, but if I have to wait longer than 4 weeks, then I might be putting the reversal off for longer than I want

As soon as you feel you can? That goes for most surgery! but the least is 6 weeks!!!

I had sex the day after my TR :) LOL it's whatever you're up to seriously..

I was back at work a couple days later and everything was fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->