Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Ive been off bnb for a few weeks and look at all the news!

Hello ladies, I've hit a bump in the road. I've had to push my 2nd reversal back. With us moving and getting settled in to the new house, plus money situation. Hubby is still planning on getting this reversal done ASAP.

Baby dust and best wishes to you all!!!!

I've got to put in my 2 pennies worth lol.... My reversal went quite well! I was up and about within a couple of weeks and having sex within that time frame too! After my C-Section with Callum, Well what can I say!!!!!!!!!!! I had a new nerve blocker and fantastic surgeons!!! I was EMCS 1 which meant I was ran down there cause Callum was in danger of losing his life!!!!

With Alyssa-Rose I was EMCS-2.... Not as nessasary as Callum was, but still needed as I had a suspected rupture of scar tissue? Which I had ruptured and got a life threatening infection from, but no one could of predicted the complications I had after having her.

I've still not recovered from the surgery of having Alyssa-Rose and she is 7 weeks old tomorrow! I still have severe pain and I've still got bleeding!!! I've told my docs and I haven't been told anything is abnormal xxx

Jo, I'm so sorry recovery had been so difficult:cry: hopefully your hubby appreciates the sacrifice;) I'm sure the reward of 2 beautiful tr babies was worth it...but sure comes with a price:hugs: take it easy! you'll be feeling good by the time the weather is warm and can enjoy taking your babies on walks and other outings:) :cloud9:

Ok so apparently my doctor requires me to shave my hooha.....BALD....lol I'm always very well groomed down yonder BUT not hairless lol. In hope I gave everyone a nice giggle
:haha:

Thank you Faith, I was hoping to hear you, Crystal and CJ had all had a BFP :happydance: I'm coming on here til I hear good news about ALL of you. I'm in regular contact with Crystal and even if I don't get to come on here? Crystal will let me know any good news bless her xxx

Jo, sorry you've had such a hard time of it! Hopefully everything will be back to normal for you soon :) Hugs!

Jenafr, lol. Mine wated me to do that before my last c section. Like I could see down there!

Mommabrown, I was sure your lil girl would be here by now! I went over 39 weeks too and it was uncomfortable but well worth the wait :happydance: I hope everything goes nice and smooth for you h:happydance: hunny. Please let us know xxx

Galvan I'm over the moon for you xxx:happydance::happydance::happydance: Your betas are perfect and lots and lots of sticky baby dust sent your way xxx

I really wish I was reading some news on others recieving their BFPs :cry: Hopefully in the future I will be xxx

Good luck to you all TTC and H&H9M to all of you who are pregnant xxx

Thanks hun! My uterus just doesn't want to cooperate with me. Can't seem to get dialated past 3cm. So I have been holding out with horrible back labor and now just days before her arrival I get put on bed rest because of high BP 143/98. I can't wait to share her pictures with you all!

I too come back to see how everyone is doing and to give hope to those long timers that their time is soon coming!

How is Alyssa doing?

I know this is a question best asked of my doctor, but does anyone know how long after surgery you have to/should wait to go on roller coasters?

When I had my tr, my doctor told me to start trying as soon as I felt ok. We started 10 days after my surgery. As far as other things, listen to your body. Everyone heals different and at a different pace. I was feeling great within the first week.
I just had a hysterectomy back on March 1st and after the first week, I was feeling great! I wasn't allowed to pick up my baby until the 3rd week due to the stitches, but I was so ready to! I am 5 weeks post op today and I feel about 99% back to normal!!!! My point to that story is that everyone heals at a different pace, so listen to your body. When you had your tubal ligation, if you took some time to heal, you may need time with the tr too.
Good luck!
Moms, Jo, and Momma, I am sorry you all are having a time. I hope all of it gets sorted soon!
Steph, MISSED YOU!!!!!! :hugs: :happydance:

A big welcome to the new TR ladies!! :flower:

I was cooking Thanksgiving dinner less than a week after surgery and trust me, I cook tons of food. You should be able to go to the adventure park. I tried the first month as well but it sadly ended in MC. Was a strange one at that as my HCG levels took months to get to normal. I didn't start trying again 'til April. They could never give me a reason why though. All is good now though. I just had to be patient and wait for my forever baby.

Alley was right so much happening the last few days.....Wow! Congrats Galvan, I hope this is your sticky!!!!

Mommabrown- Hope you have a good epidural those back labors are horrendous!!!! I had it with both my boys. Good luck hunny!! Hope it starts soon! :flower:

That's weird that your doctor wants you to shave. I've got instructions NOT to shave starting 3 days before surgery. And there's no way I could have done it when pregnant. I couldn't see my feet, let alone anything there, LOL!

I don't know about roller coaster exactly, I know it depends on laproscopic or open surgery. Mine was open and I was in the gym doing intense training by 5 weeks after surgery.

Galvan, reading that you are PG just made my day. It gives me hope every time that someone who has been trying for a long time has a success. You will be in my prayers.

Thank you Mamabear! I took 2 more tests, one last night and one this morning. Last nights was darker than the FRER on Saturday and this morning's was darker than last nights. I am not really stressing because I have never had a dark positive with any of my kids even when I tested at 7-8 weeks. I will post them in a few. I have to find my camera again. I swear that thing grows legs all the time! LOL

Oops I posted this in another thread but I meant to post it here....

I am confused. I will try to make it short... so on 3/22 my HCG was down to 144 and I was miscarrying. I bled for like 8-9 days Super heavy so it was very obvious is was over. I just started temping the day the of a full flow since I didn't know what to consider cycle day 1.

I went in to have my HCG checked to make sure it was going down on 4/1/2013 and it was down to 10. They wanted to check it one more time just to make sure it was under 5 so I went in 48 hours later and its back to 29... seriously what is going on. This last HCG draw was on 4/2 so I guess I will go back in next week.

Thank you Mamabear! I took 2 more tests, one last night and one this morning. Last nights was darker than the FRER on Saturday and this morning's was darker than last nights. I am not really stressing because I have never had a dark positive with any of my kids even when I tested at 7-8 weeks. I will post them in a few. I have to find my camera again. I swear that thing grows legs all the time! LOL

I'm so happy for you sweetie:)

Thank you Stmom! I am so nervous, but ecstatic at the same time. I don't think I ever thought it would happen. So now that it did, I can't believe it and I am scared of losing it. I have horrible nausea, but the moments I don't I am scared it is because I am going to have a MC.

Brandy, I've heard of others having the same issue. Hang in there girl. Hugs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->