Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Congrats Galvan!!! That is so awesome

Jenafry4 I'm super excited for you! Rio Bravo is an amazing place and they will take great care of you.

I know I'm not on here much anymore, but I do think about you ladies often. I'm happy to see that there is happy news here!!!

Thanks Flutter! I am so scared of what this week brings, but I have faith that this is my sticky bean.

We have missed you lady! :hugs:

Thx fluter and Galvan I leave Friday morning I will arrive in Mcallen Tx around 6pm and be shuttled in to Mexico by 7pm and my surgery is Sat at 7am

Well, keep us updated! Have a great trip! And go home ready to make a baby! :hugs:

I think I've been ready to make a baby for a year now...lol and as soon as I can I will let you wonderful ladies know :)

I had my TR on March 26th and go back to the dr today for my 2 week check up (today is also my birthday) Hoping to get cleared for activity today seeing as i am ovulating this week also I can't wait to try.

Thanks... Husband an I have been trying to get the TR for 4 years we have been together for 6 years was so excited when Fort Knox opened their TR program back up so that it could be possible dr said left tube might work but the right will def work so I am possibly looking at only one functioning tube but 1 is better than none lol will keep y'all updated

Welcome Sstamey! Happy Birthday!! I had my TR last year on March 5th. I only have my right tube open, my left was too damaged so you can get pregnant with one tube! GL at your appointment today. Keep us posted. :hugs:

AFM, I have off and on nausea, but no vomiting. Sometimes, I wish I could so I would feel better. I have been having weird cramps since yesterday off and on. They were AF like, but I drunk a 1.5 liter size Gatorade and they stopped so I think I was dehydrated. My lower back hurts on the right side off and on right at my kidneys so I think I am getting a UTI. I usually get them when pregnant.

I found out about an u/s clinic that does u/s w/o a dr order so I think I am going to go see if we can see anything.MY RE won't do an u/s until Saturday and I feel like I am going crazy not knowing.

Welcome Sstamey! Happy Birthday!! I had my TR last year on March 5th. I only have my right tube open, my left was too damaged so you can get pregnant with one tube! GL at your appointment today. Keep us posted. :hugs:

AFM, I have off and on nausea, but no vomiting. Sometimes, I wish I could so I would feel better. I have been having weird cramps since yesterday off and on. They were AF like, but I drunk a 1.5 liter size Gatorade and they stopped so I think I was dehydrated. My lower back hurts on the right side off and on right at my kidneys so I think I am getting a UTI. I usually get them when pregnant.

I found out about an u/s clinic that does u/s w/o a dr order so I think I am going to go see if we can see anything.MY RE won't do an u/s until Saturday and I feel like I am going crazy not knowing.

I don't blame you...I cant believe they would make you wait that long...Hopefully that can give you some peace of mind...

If they only have the abdominal machine, will they be able to see the baby?

Depends...they should tell u to have a full bladder. When I had my miscarriage in 2002 they had to do a folley cath to push my uterus up enough to see, but I would put my $ on NO they couldn't see without a vag u/s

I think I will be calling first. My RE does vaginal so I might have to wait until Saturday. :(

I have another beta Wednesday. The clinic only does abdominal u/s and the receptionist said that they won't be able to see anything. they only usually do pregnancy u/s from 10 weeks on.

TMI, I have a sweet smelling discharge so I sent my RE a text and told her about the cramps. Now, I am waiting on her to respond.

I have another beta Wednesday. The clinic only does abdominal u/s and the receptionist said that they won't be able to see anything. they only usually do pregnancy u/s from 10 weeks on.

TMI, I have a sweet smelling discharge so I sent my RE a text and told her about the cramps. Now, I am waiting on her to respond.

Ive read that "sweet" smelling discharge can be a sign in early pregnancy for some women (I googled it)...hopefully its a good thing

I saw that. I hope so, but hopefully she will want me to come in. If I go in, she will do and u/s anyway. She does an u/s at every appt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->