Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Brandy, do you really have 47 shots to go?! I had NO IDEA IVF required so many injections!!!:wacko: I guess I've not really followed someone, step-by-step through this process. HOPING and PRAYING you get your BFP after all that!:hugs:

Goodness Brandy! I don't know which is worse, the Nun info or the 47 bazillion shots.
Good luck on your fertile week, MrsTruth..

My hubby says he can't see my two lines.. Either I am blind or he is.. It is probably me since babies and pregnancy has pushed me over the edge I think. I have 4 tests with really light positives.. He says he can see 3 of them but not the fourth.. I hate this obsession. I will find out sooner or later whether I am nuts. I will let you ladies know on Wednesday or Thursday. I only have one test so I am not testing again until then. I have been taking tests all day, everyday.. It is getting to be too much. I get tired of being patient. I think I need to pray about that. I don't see how three tests can be positive and one not be. If I am not pregnant this month I am going to try the next cycle and then I am going to take a break.

Ya.. I don't have calendar with me right now but it's 1 a day for the next 2 weeks the it's 3 a day for another 13 days... Then Progesterone injections daily for 10 weeks if I do get pregnant

OMG Brandy. I am sorry about so many shots. I don't think I could do so many. I would be crying daily. :hugs: Hopefully, they don't hurt.

AF, My lining is 11mm. I have 3 follies, 1 16mm and 2 15mm. I am to take 2 more Menopur injections and trigger Monday at 5PM. IUI is Wednesday at 8AM. He also wants me to start Primogyn on Monday morning, it is an estradiol medicine. He said to help keep AF away for 14 days. I will start progesterone also again, but not sure how much yet. I forgot to ask.

sounds great Galvan :) I should know this but what thickness do they want our uterus at the time of implantation?

Hey girls! Its so amazing to see everyones journey on here! I am going start ttc again as soon as my AF gets back to normal. This cycle came 33 days apart which is 5 days late but totally normal after having a baby. My left ovary is my dominant ovary and my short side so i figure it will take a little while before we get pregnant with tr baby #2.

Brandy I don't think i could ever put my body through all of that i couldn't imagine how difficult IVF would rrally actually be.

AngienDaniel fx for you!!!

Galvan I hope that you have a sussecful IUI!

I looked into doing IVF.. I had just called the hospital the day of or the day before I found out about my pregnancy. I have never looked into it into detail, but I can't imagine all the things you are going through, Brandy. I pray you get your little one and don't have to go through it again. Are you going to go for two or more, if you don't mind me asking?? We were going to do two eggs.
Good luck with your IUI, Galvan..
I am impatiently waiting for Wednesday so I can test again. I want to go out and buy a bazillion more tests, but I don't really know why one test line would be dark and the next test so light I need to strain and possibly "imagine" the double lines. It is making me feel like maybe I got bad tests. They are just the 88 cent ones from Walmart. Then I think that the likelihood of all of the tests being bad and showing false positives would be like 100 to 1. I am neurotic about this double line stuff. I don't feel anything like I felt last month. I get cramps on and off and backache on and off, but there is no pain, no bloating, just a little breast soreness, some days more than others. My husband doesn't believe me since one of the tests are real light and he can't see the line. He had Lasik eye surgery though so his vision isn't as good as mine, or he isn't as crazy as me. (I wanna go with the first one..:haha:)
I am just gonna say that I am pregnant, believe that with all my heart, and if I am somehow not, I will crazily convince myself otherwise cause I believe I am.
I am beginning to hate trying to conceive. On top of everything I will have to schedule a Dr visit quickly since I had blood clots in my lungs before and will have to give myself a shot in the belly of Lovenox everyday of the pregnancy and 6 weeks after. I am stressed. I bought What to Expect When You're Expecting, despite the fact that I have two children already.
The sharp shooting pains in my boobs are a real aggravation. And they are leaky.. I want to take a break with anything conception related.:cry:

I hope everyone is having a better weekend than I am. I got up this morning to my son calling his step-dad a faggot.. Started the day off great since I made my son have to ask permission for everything he does from his step-dad; even to going to the bathroom so he can learn that love is a gift and worth appreciation when that someone feeds and clothes you and cares for your every need. Darn teenaged boys and their stubborn pride.

MommaBrown.. Good luck with number two. I also have a dominant left ovary, not sure about the size of the tube. I never asked.:blush: I figured it would give me one more reason to feel incompetent. I have enough of those already.

Baby dust to everyone! Do you have a dollar tree near you Angie? Get a test from there!
Galvan, get it girl!!
Brandy, you DESERVE it after nun pee shots!!!

Got my full prediction from cheri22... A red headed girl with me getting preg this week ( or Sept cause she said June connection, but thinks this month). AND a boy less than two years after his sister with a September connection.

:hugs: Angie. I am sorry you are having such a bad weekend. It sounds like to me that you are pregnant. How many DPO are you? Maybe one bad test, but 2 would be crazy.

I can already see what my kids are going to be like when they are teens. They already have attitudes from Hell.

I have one more Menopur shot tonight and i start the Primogyn in the morning and trigger tomorrow night. Getting close and it all actually seems real for me now!

Good morning ;) So I got a Jenny Renny reading saying a boy, getting preg in july and edd April 3/4. Will be alnost 2 states away from oh that week AND he works outside burning the swimmers up. Cheri22 was right about when I'd get pregnant...so maybe she knows her stuff? Anyway, baby dust to you all. Have a wonderful day!

Hello CJ are you pregnant? Sorry if I missed something. I see you say Cheri was right

Hey, I had a faint bfp which went away and af showed. With the symptoms, Im sure I had an early miscarriage. The readings were new ones, but cheri22 was right. How arw you doing?

I am sorry CJ for your lost we last montj I didnt test af was a bit heavier yet a day shorter than normal. We were ntnp and I really didnt expect anything. I am currently in.my.fertile week which my ovulation was showing 6/12 and my 2nd yr anniversary was 6/11. Which was ironic because my alert just informed me about the ovulation. I am hoping this new reading shows a sticky and that you receive it

Galvan what a beautiful baby!

congrats Angie, stick baby stick

Thanks Shay :) Good luck!!! I hope this is it for you!

Brandy, nuns? Lol! And yet I'm gonna try it again in the fall! Italian nuns must be the REAL thing!

Thanks CJ I am not trying this week its just my fertile week but thanks! I hope that Cheri predictions aw correct!

Galvan you have an awesome plan, and it sounds as if everything will fall in line for you with the next baby bump. Fx'd

Angie I pray that this is it and a sticky bean

Hello Faith! How have you been?

Brandy you will have that beanie before you know it and look back and say it was worth shooting up :thumbup:

Hello ladies! I'm making a quick entry my life has been extremely hectic with our move and fine tuning the last minute details, an overseas move is no joke. On Thursday I tested and it was negative and minutes later AF got me. It was no surprise but a bit disappointed. I'm still on my cycle, I have no idea why so long an heave. I'll try and read all the previous entries tonight. Good luck to you all! I'm praying for sticky beans for all of us this cycle :)

CD1 for me, so on to the next month. I think I'm not going to temp or anything and just BD every other day. I think I stressed myself out too much.

I do have a Dollar Tree, CJ. I haven't lived here but a month so I will have to look up the address online. I never thought to get a test there. Good luck on your little red-head. I want one of those too!:winkwink:
Galvan, today I am 12dpo. I took 6 tests from Walmart, all at different times of the day within 2 days. Cycle day 9 and 10....Each test was positive. I took a First Response today and it was negative. I don't really know much about pregnancy tests, but I do know that all those tests being bad is unlikely. I am waiting until Wednesday to take my last test. I KNOW those tests can't be all bad.. I was getting pretty down about it, but now I figure that I can't do anything but stress and if I am pregnant, I don't need any of that added on to the already stress. I am winging it till Wednesday. :haha: I hope your IUI is successful. I don't know what a trigger is, but it sounds important.
Sorry af got you, Army and Navy...

Looks like I've missed a lot!! Trying to catch up on this thread!!

I do have a Dollar Tree, CJ. I haven't lived here but a month so I will have to look up the address online. I never thought to get a test there. Good luck on your little red-head. I want one of those too!:winkwink:
Galvan, today I am 12dpo. I took 6 tests from Walmart, all at different times of the day within 2 days. Cycle day 9 and 10....Each test was positive. I took a First Response today and it was negative. I don't really know much about pregnancy tests, but I do know that all those tests being bad is unlikely. I am waiting until Wednesday to take my last test. I KNOW those tests can't be all bad.. I was getting pretty down about it, but now I figure that I can't do anything but stress and if I am pregnant, I don't need any of that added on to the already stress. I am winging it till Wednesday. :haha: I hope your IUI is successful. I don't know what a trigger is, but it sounds important.
Sorry af got you, Army and Navy...

It is more possible to have a false negative than a false positive and that many false positives is too much so I bet you are preggo!!

A trigger is what makes you ovulate all mature follicles.

Angie, I had a few different positives (light) then nothing. I hope that isnt happening to you. Ttc can wear you down. Just hang in there and dont give up! I'm waiting to hear good news :) fx'd!!

Ladies please pray for me, my life is crumbling in front of me :sad1: I know this is not the forum for this but I think my husband and I are getting a divorce.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->