Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

My DH is SOOOO Funny! Asked me last night when our "marathon" was to begin, reminded him that the "marathon" has turned into NTNP. He says "How bout more trying, less preventing???" LOL Then he wanted to know when I was Ovulating. Told him my app says Sunday or Monday.....He's developing a "master plan!" LMBO

Good morning ;) So I got a Jenny Renny reading saying a boy, getting preg in july and edd April 3/4. Will be alnost 2 states away from oh that week AND he works outside burning the swimmers up. Cheri22 was right about when I'd get pregnant...so maybe she knows her stuff? Anyway, baby dust to you all. Have a wonderful day!

Good morning ladies! Sorry I have been MIA but its been a crazy month for me graduations, getting ready for our move back to the states, etc. I'm a bit nervous AF is due today and no signs. I don't want to get excited but I sure thought I was out this month OH and I didn't really do our baby dance while I though I was ovulating, we got into a huge fight. We where active a day before I was supposed to be fertile according to the app I'm using. Question should I test today or should I wait until tomorrow? I couldn't help myself and told my husband. Af always shows in the middle of the night without fail. I hope I am it will be nice to tell the family when we go back to the states next week. Please ladies pray for me.

Well ladies I guess I'm out, I took two pregnancy tests and they where both negative. However they where some Italian brand but I'm not testing again until maybe Saturday if AF does not show. Good luck to you all. I can't help but feel disappointed.

Good Luck army spouse! You are not out until the witch shows her ugly face.. : ). Hoping she stays away

Hang in there Armyspouse. Stickybean is right.

I called my RE and spoke directly to him...thats a first...he doesnt believe the mthrfr gene has anything to do with hanging on to a pregnancy. I told him I believed it just didn't stick. He said not to worry about my age yet, that I had a great response to the meds and we can try again in the fall. Love, love, love this doctor! Now my gyn is another issue. I called Fri and made an appt for Monday. I have hit my deductible and Still they wanted $450 up front before they'd see me! Wth is that?!?! Ive only been to see him for paps, its not as if I owe a bill or something. I am looking for a new one. Thats redamndiculous!

I should meet the witch tomorrow or next Wednesday. Hummm.. Will she trick me or treat me? I have back pain tonight but no bloating at all this cycle. I don't feel pregnant at all. Guess I will have to move on to a March baby. I got two b-days in March in my house, might as well try to add a third. Praying for all the beautiful dreams we have of our hopeful little ones!!

8dpo. Not feeling it, but not totally giving up yet. I'm due for AF on Saturday, unless my LP magically changes.

The witchy hasn't shown herself yet but the backache and belly cramps are in bloom. I feel like I did last month. My boobs are falling out of my bra, my veins in my chest are super blue/green. My emotions are wacked out. I haven't tested. I am scared to death. Not to see a negative, but to see a positive. I am afraid to have another miscarriage. I don't have to pee as much as I did last month, but I don't drink much. I wish I had waited one month before I started trying again. How do women get over this paralyzing fear? I am stunted from testing for fear of being pregnant when that is the thing I want most. It's insane! Every pain I feel, cramp, or backache is staggering my days. The pain I felt from that miscarriage was awful. I am a praying woman. I love my God. I know His ways are past understanding, but this is very difficult. I am scared out of my mind to get a positive pregnancy test. I am on the list for the asylum. I should be top name on that list. I am headed to Walmart later for a supply of tests. Even if I am not pregnant I will still keep pushing myself farther along Crazy Road. I have to be nutty to keep trying despite all losses.. I guess maybe that's the point of living though. Sorry about the crazy rant.. My hormones are wacky. : (( :cry:

The witchy hasn't shown herself yet but the backache and belly cramps are in bloom. I feel like I did last month. My boobs are falling out of my bra, my veins in my chest are super blue/green. My emotions are wacked out. I haven't tested. I am scared to death. Not to see a negative, but to see a positive. I am afraid to have another miscarriage. I don't have to pee as much as I did last month, but I don't drink much. I wish I had waited one month before I started trying again. How do women get over this paralyzing fear? I am stunted from testing for fear of being pregnant when that is the thing I want most. It's insane! Every pain I feel, cramp, or backache is staggering my days. The pain I felt from that miscarriage was awful. I am a praying woman. I love my God. I know His ways are past understanding, but this is very difficult. I am scared out of my mind to get a positive pregnancy test. I am on the list for the asylum. I should be top name on that list. I am headed to Walmart later for a supply of tests. Even if I am not pregnant I will still keep pushing myself farther along Crazy Road. I have to be nutty to keep trying despite all losses.. I guess maybe that's the point of living though. Sorry about the crazy rant.. My hormones are wacky. : (( :cry:

:hugs: It will all work out how it's supposed to:hugs: Your fears are normal! Looking forward to your update, once you feel ready to poas:)

If I can get a test tonight, I am gonna use that thing.. : ) Just gotta get my hubby to hurry home from work today so I can head out to Walmart. : ))

Fx'd Angie!!

Jenny Renny predicted a boy I conceive in July from a cycle I start in July due April 4, 2014.

Cheri22 who was right last month, said a girl and June (conceive month, find out month, or birth month). Guess we will see how this plays out. Gotta say 30 months of trying and Cheri got it right, so my moneys on her!

Well, I got some bittersweet news today. My lil brother's baby was born. I hope he was able to be there to atleast see his lil boy. They say he looks just like him, I can't wait to see his pictures. I am happy because we still have a little piece of my brother here, but so sad because he will never get to hold his only child nor will he get to do all the things a daddy does with his lil boy. This lil boy will always know who my brother was and that he was so excited about this baby. I just wish he could be here to meet his son.

Aw, at least his son is there for your family. I'm sure he'll grow up being told stories of his dad.

My brother's baby.:cloud9: He would be so proud! I just know he is watching down on him today.:cry:

Attachments

• Lil russ's baby.jpg
    Lil russ's baby.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 1
He is precious, Galvan!! How beautiful!

Brandy, how are you doing?

I think I have a cyst on each ovary. They are bothersome when I sit or lay down.

Your brother left a beautiful little piece of himself behind, Galvan. He is beautiful.

Cj.. I hope you get your little one in July. That's my birth month so I happen to favor that month. :haha:

I tested last night and it was negative. I am not really sure about my cycle this month. I had o pain on the cd9 and cd15. I counted cd9 as my day because I figured if I didn't start when I should then I could assume that it was cd15 instead. I am supposed to start today. Not a sign of the witch.. My boobs are huge though. I also had to get up in the middle of the night and pee, which I have never have to do, but I did drink water yesterday which I never do either.. :haha:
I don't really care anymore. I mean I do want to have a baby but I am sick of being obsessive about it. I just want life to happen. I want to trust that as each day goes by, I will find the strength for that day.
If my period is coming, I hope it hurries along it's snail-ey way. I got babies to keep trying for....

Good morning ;) So I got a Jenny Renny reading saying a boy, getting preg in july and edd April 3/4. Will be alnost 2 states away from oh that week AND he works outside burning the swimmers up. Cheri22 was right about when I'd get pregnant...so maybe she knows her stuff? Anyway, baby dust to you all. Have a wonderful day!

Hello CJ are you pregnant? Sorry if I missed something. I see you say Cheri was right

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->