Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Hey everyone no real new from me. I am in a weird place with ttc because they have me on bcp right now so no way I can get a BFP. Kinda excited that tomorrow I start Lupron injections! That only to send me into a menopausal state tho so the can get ready to stimulate my ovaries... Just one more thing to check off the list. I counted today and I have seen the doctor or had testing or blood work 26 times since February 19th I can't wait to be pregnant and over this hurdle!

I take my last injection tonight and go for monitoring Saturday at 10AM. I have very little bloating so I am worried that the injections didn't do much this time. I am praying I am pleasantly surprised Saturday though.

Brandy for how long will you take the Lupron?

Galvan, such a precious baby:cloud9: I'm sure he'll grow-up with so many stories of his dad, he'll feel like he new him:hugs:
Fx'd for your BFP this cycle:happydance:

Brandy, 26 times!!! I can't imagine! Like you said, it will all be worth it once you're growing a baby bump:hugs:

Angie, sorry for BFN:nope: although not using morning urine might have also been the issue...perhaps you're still too early to detect in evening sample:shrug:

Cj, sorry to hear of the cyst pain:growlmad: that nasty, nasty clomid!

Cupcake, glad your dh is excited about continuing in this journey...certainly has its emotional ups and downs:dohh::hugs:

Afm, currently 10 dpo...af should be coming on Tuesday but I may test on Sunday...if there's ANYTHING on my chart that gives me a glimmer of hope. Thought it would be a priceless Father's Day present:) Although our 20th wedding anniversary is Wednesday...that would be a fabulous time to find out, too! Ahhh, well, I can dream, right? I've had some cramps and lower back pain on and off today, so very possible AF will be here earlier than she's supposed to...shortening my LP by a few days:growlmad: I find myself wanting to get to bed early just so I can wake up early and see what my temp is:dohh::haha: Need to probably work on some bigger goals, eh? :wacko: I did get my closet cleaned out today and have 2 garbage bags full of clothes for the thrift store! :thumbup: :)

I take my last injection tonight and go for monitoring Saturday at 10AM. I have very little bloating so I am worried that the injections didn't do much this time. I am praying I am pleasantly surprised Saturday though.

Brandy for how long will you take the Lupron?

Looks like my calendar says 14th-28th I take 10 units and the 28th through the trigger shot on the 8th I take 5 units... so a while :(

Good morning ;) So I got a Jenny Renny reading saying a boy, getting preg in july and edd April 3/4. Will be alnost 2 states away from oh that week AND he works outside burning the swimmers up. Cheri22 was right about when I'd get pregnant...so maybe she knows her stuff? Anyway, baby dust to you all. Have a wonderful day!

Hello CJ are you pregnant? Sorry if I missed something. I see you say Cheri was right

Hey, I had a faint bfp which went away and af showed. With the symptoms, Im sure I had an early miscarriage. The readings were new ones, but cheri22 was right. How arw you doing?

Brandy, that is a lot. Hopefully, these are subcutaneous.

Faith: Thanks and yes he will. FX for a Father's Day BFP!!!

I finished my last injection and this one hurt! :( Now the wait for monitoring starts. Hopefully, I will be ready for trigger and IUI in a few days.

Galvan, such a precious baby:cloud9: I'm sure he'll grow-up with so many stories of his dad, he'll feel like he new him:hugs:
Fx'd for your BFP this cycle:happydance:

Brandy, 26 times!!! I can't imagine! Like you said, it will all be worth it once you're growing a baby bump:hugs:

Angie, sorry for BFN:nope: although not using morning urine might have also been the issue...perhaps you're still too early to detect in evening sample:shrug:

Cj, sorry to hear of the cyst pain:growlmad: that nasty, nasty clomid!

Cupcake, glad your dh is excited about continuing in this journey...certainly has its emotional ups and downs:dohh::hugs:

Afm, currently 10 dpo...af should be coming on Tuesday but I may test on Sunday...if there's ANYTHING on my chart that gives me a glimmer of hope. Thought it would be a priceless Father's Day present:) Although our 20th wedding anniversary is Wednesday...that would be a fabulous time to find out, too! Ahhh, well, I can dream, right? I've had some cramps and lower back pain on and off today, so very possible AF will be here earlier than she's supposed to...shortening my LP by a few days:growlmad: I find myself wanting to get to bed early just so I can wake up early and see what my temp is:dohh::haha: Need to probably work on some bigger goals, eh? :wacko: I did get my closet cleaned out today and have 2 garbage bags full of clothes for the thrift store! :thumbup: :)
Fx'd for you Faith!!! Would loved to have been able to suprise dh on Father's Day, but who wouldn't lol. How's the temps looking??

Hey everyone no real new from me. I am in a weird place with ttc because they have me on bcp right now so no way I can get a BFP. Kinda excited that tomorrow I start Lupron injections! That only to send me into a menopausal state tho so the can get ready to stimulate my ovaries... Just one more thing to check off the list. I counted today and I have seen the doctor or had testing or blood work 26 times since February 19th I can't wait to be pregnant and over this hurdle!
Brandy all I can say is WOW!:wacko: lol Bless you. I haven't researched much on IVF, but why do they have to put you into menopausal state to do retrieval? Sorry if thats a dumb question. When do we get to the good stuff....Getting you knocked up??? lol

Brandy, that is a lot. Hopefully, these are subcutaneous.

Faith: Thanks and yes he will. FX for a Father's Day BFP!!!

I finished my last injection and this one hurt! :( Now the wait for monitoring starts. Hopefully, I will be ready for trigger and IUI in a few days.
Best wishes on your upcoming scan & IUI!!! Your nephew is gorgeous!!!:happydance:

AFM, nothing new here except restarted Weight Watchers this week....Excited to drop some post TR weight lol Let the baby dance begin!!:winkwink::happydance:

Hey Ladies! I hope everyone is doing well this weekend. I am FINALLY getting our furniture after about 5 weeks. I am glad to finally have a couch and kitchen table.

Brandy, that is a lot of things to do. I bet for this one year it will be Christmas in July!

Faith, first Happy 20th!! That is quite a feat nowadays. I have had a few days of backache and belly cramps... one day I had to take aspirin it was so bad, I thought for sure the witch was on her way.

My symptoms this month have been this.
First, and yes I know it is a weird symptom but I noticed it last month when I was pregnant... super oily hair.
I have not been bloated but I have had a different pinching feeling rather than crampy feeling than I had last month.
HEADACHES... Behind my eyes. they only last for a few hours but they are real nice and achey..
BIGGEST one... I have been sssososoosososo tired!! I sleep whenever I can.
I have been super emotional. I cried about a pack of snacks I remembered that I bought in West Virginia.. :haha:
I have to get up in the night to pee. I have super boobies now, seriously they are about a cup larger cause I am small anyway.. They ache. Like there are long sharp pains that go through the inside of them every so often. And the veins are so noticeable where before they were not.
The next strongest symptom for me was my body temperature. It is has been roasting me and the hubby at night. I am sweating at night. I also have very vivid violent dreams and all of them include a child or me pregnant in a violent situation. It's yucky to dream violently every night.
I have been craving chocolate donuts so bad and have been eating them for breakfast.

You were right, Faith. I must have been too early along to tell with evening urine because I took a test this morning and it is a very light positive. I have not told my husband yet since I am scared about another miscarriage even though I have felt for some time I was pregnant again. I am also waiting for a darker positive. I don't know when my o day was, but I am assuming it was cd15 which would make me 9dpo..

Hey Ladies! I hope everyone is doing well this weekend. I am FINALLY getting our furniture after about 5 weeks. I am glad to finally have a couch and kitchen table.

Brandy, that is a lot of things to do. I bet for this one year it will be Christmas in July!

Faith, first Happy 20th!! That is quite a feat nowadays. I have had a few days of backache and belly cramps... one day I had to take aspirin it was so bad, I thought for sure the witch was on her way.

My symptoms this month have been this.
First, and yes I know it is a weird symptom but I noticed it last month when I was pregnant... super oily hair.
I have not been bloated but I have had a different pinching feeling rather than crampy feeling than I had last month.
HEADACHES... Behind my eyes. they only last for a few hours but they are real nice and achey..
BIGGEST one... I have been sssososoosososo tired!! I sleep whenever I can.
I have been super emotional. I cried about a pack of snacks I remembered that I bought in West Virginia.. :haha:
I have to get up in the night to pee. I have super boobies now, seriously they are about a cup larger cause I am small anyway.. They ache. Like there are long sharp pains that go through the inside of them every so often. And the veins are so noticeable where before they were not.
The next strongest symptom for me was my body temperature. It is has been roasting me and the hubby at night. I am sweating at night. I also have very vivid violent dreams and all of them include a child or me pregnant in a violent situation. It's yucky to dream violently every night.
I have been craving chocolate donuts so bad and have been eating them for breakfast.

You were right, Faith. I must have been too early along to tell with evening urine because I took a test this morning and it is a very light positive. I have not told my husband yet since I am scared about another miscarriage even though I have felt for some time I was pregnant again. I am also waiting for a darker positive. I don't know when my o day was, but I am assuming it was cd15 which would make me 9dpo..
Exciting!!! Hoping for your sticky bean!!!!:happydance:

Wishing you the best with your testing on Sunday faith that would be so AWESOME :)

Lets get those damn sticky beans girls :)

on a side note.. Took my first Lupron shot today was easy and didn't feel a thing since it an under the skin/fatty shot :) only like 47 more shots to go wahoo LOL

I was so grossed out I figured I would gross someone else out too so dont keep reading and say I didn't warn you :wacko:

So I have to begin injecting follistim(puregon) and Repronex(menogon) so I figured hey I will just read up on the ingredients to see.. I figured all types of weird chemicals and stuff ... But no it's urine from nuns in Italy. No joke totally f'n serious people.... URINE FROM NUNS!

Please see the article below from the drug companies.

FERTILITY DRUGS FSH/GONADOTROPINS

FERTILITY DRUGS –FSH INJECTABLE FOR OVULATION INDUCTION
FSH (Repronex, Bravelle, Follistim, Menopur and Gonal F) is used to stimulate ovulation. Repronex is composed of two hormones - follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) and luteinizing hormone (LH). Follistim and Gonal F are FSH only. Bravelle and Menopur is mostly FSH with a very small amount of LH. They are products either derived from the urine of Italian postmenopausal nuns or made recombinantly in a laboratory. All products have the same expected pregnancy rates, although a minority of patients will benefit from an LH-containing product.

Good morning ;) So I got a Jenny Renny reading saying a boy, getting preg in july and edd April 3/4. Will be alnost 2 states away from oh that week AND he works outside burning the swimmers up. Cheri22 was right about when I'd get pregnant...so maybe she knows her stuff? Anyway, baby dust to you all. Have a wonderful day!

Hello CJ are you pregnant? Sorry if I missed something. I see you say Cheri was right

Hey, I had a faint bfp which went away and af showed. With the symptoms, Im sure I had an early miscarriage. The readings were new ones, but cheri22 was right. How arw you doing?

I am sorry CJ for your lost we last montj I didnt test af was a bit heavier yet a day shorter than normal. We were ntnp and I really didnt expect anything. I am currently in.my.fertile week which my ovulation was showing 6/12 and my 2nd yr anniversary was 6/11. Which was ironic because my alert just informed me about the ovulation. I am hoping this new reading shows a sticky and that you receive it

Galvan what a beautiful baby!

congrats Angie, stick baby stick

I was so grossed out I figured I would gross someone else out too so dont keep reading and say I didn't warn you :wacko:

So I have to begin injecting follistim(puregon) and Repronex(menogon) so I figured hey I will just read up on the ingredients to see.. I figured all types of weird chemicals and stuff ... But no it's urine from nuns in Italy. No joke totally f'n serious people.... URINE FROM NUNS!

Please see the article below from the drug companies.

FERTILITY DRUGS FSH/GONADOTROPINS

FERTILITY DRUGS –FSH INJECTABLE FOR OVULATION INDUCTION
FSH (Repronex, Bravelle, Follistim, Menopur and Gonal F) is used to stimulate ovulation. Repronex is composed of two hormones - follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) and luteinizing hormone (LH). Follistim and Gonal F are FSH only. Bravelle and Menopur is mostly FSH with a very small amount of LH. They are products either derived from the urine of Italian postmenopausal nuns or made recombinantly in a laboratory. All products have the same expected pregnancy rates, although a minority of patients will benefit from an LH-containing product.
OH MY GOODNESS! Lmbo! Sometimes its just best NOT to know......:shrug:

What is the world coming to LOL... I cant imagine and or dont even want to know who thought to have nuns piss in a cup and inject it in someone to see what happens...

I am sorry CJ for your lost we last montj I didnt test af was a bit heavier yet a day shorter than normal. We were ntnp and I really didnt expect anything. I am currently in.my.fertile week which my ovulation was showing 6/12 and my 2nd yr anniversary was 6/11. Which was ironic because my alert just informed me about the ovulation. I am hoping this new reading shows a sticky and that you receive it

Galvan what a beautiful baby!

congrats Angie, stick baby stick

Thanks Shay :) Good luck!!! I hope this is it for you!

Brandy, nuns? Lol! And yet I'm gonna try it again in the fall! Italian nuns must be the REAL thing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->