Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Armyspouse. I'm right there with u. I'm sorry, but for me I've come to realize its for the best...

Oh girls I am so sorry you are all having a difficult time with the old man. I hope that it is just a rough patch and nothing you all can't work past. :hugs:

I am very sorry for you both Army and Jenafyr.. I pray for the best for your families..

CJ, I surely hope that isn't happening to me to. ; ) One loss is enough for each of us. I am sure we neither one need another loss..

Galvan...You ovulate all your eggs at one time?? Dang, I bet that hurts... I know when I ovulate every month just the one egg about kills my side. :baby: Your chances of multiples are pretty high then?? I don't think I would like to have multiples.. I just want one at a time.. Way too little sleep with two little criers..:haha: I know my hubby is not gonna be the night time caregiver..

Army and Jenafyr, I will pray for your marriages!:cry: My hubby and I celebrate 20 years on Wed. We *almost* didn't make it past the 6 year mark, but lots of prayer, forgiveness and counseling with our pastor AND BOTH of us wanting our marriage to work..pulled us through to a married life so wonderful, I couldn't have imagined! But...it does take a willingness of both partners...sadly, many times the willingness to work through things is one-sided:cry: I do hope you both get through this time and can have a stronger marriage because of it!:hugs::hugs:

Angie, hoping Wednesday shows 2 dark lines!!! Were those original + tests...the dreaded "blue dye" by chance? I've heard the worst stories with those!

Alley, after all your losses...have you asked your dr. about MTHFR?

Hoping for lots and lots of summer BFPs:flower:

AF showed yesterday morning...2nd month of a 12day LP...do you think 12 days is too short?! I read such mixed opinions online! My LP has been 14 days for such a long time, it worries me that it's shortening! I did take 200mg B6 during LP but think I'll up that to 300-400 this cycle.:wacko:

I know what you mean, Angie. My first preg was a mc at 10 wks, then 2 dd's now another last week. I am ready for my sticky bean!!

Army, I'm praying this works out for you!

Oh yeah Oing all these lil ones hurts big time! I feel horribly bloated right now. I did the trigger about an hour and a half ago. I am not really worried about twins, but more scare me. OH has already said he wants to be involved in as much care as possible of the baby(ies) so we will take turn. I am worried about more then 2 because of complications and preterm birth.

Well, the next time I go to the RE will be to get IUI done! I can't believe this is finally happening. I am so excited, but so scared it won't work.

Faith I would imagine that a 12 day LP is fine since the implantation of the egg would curb the lining being shed with the progesterone that would be created. The implantation takes place generally day 6-8 so they say a 10 day LP is needed I think to be on the safe side.

Army and Jenafyr-I'm sorry for your stress, will say a prayer for you! Galvan- Fx'd crossed girl, your time is a coming! Brandy-How much longer til you have your retrieval/transfer? Your story is like a movie for me :) lol Faith- YOur 12 day LP should be fine! I had a short one(8-9 days), but now am up to 11-12 days. I think they say below 10 is a problem, but I have heard of lots of gals with LPD who get & keep a BFP too, so who knows lol anything is possible! :winkwink: Hugs to all you ladies :hugs:

Faith, I asked my RE about MTHFR and he said he didn't think it was anything for me to worry about. What is it?

Mthfr is a gene specifically for processing amino acids and plays a huge role in the chemical reaction for folate absorption. It is treated with high levels of folic acid.
My losses are mostly concurrent with low progesterone levels which in turn is due to aged eggs. I.E. a good egg will produce appropriate hormone levels from the corpus luteum. I am on progesterone supplements but if the eggs and sperms are of substandard quality then miscarriage is immenant.

Faith, I read so many stories about the blue dye tests that I won't even buy a test if that's all there is. I am waiting.. My hubby actually said he would rather I not be pregnant this time since we can try for a March baby next cycle. I don't care when the due date is as long as I get a due date and reach it. My belly is crampy today... I am praying for a positive or the witch, right now either one of those is acceptable to me.
CJ, my first pregnancy was a miscarriage so that one made my second. I sure don't want anymore. If I start my period tomorrow, I will never buy another test from WalMart..
On a happier note, I get to pick up my daughter from the airport today!! We are so excited. I haven't seen her in over a month and I sure do miss her pretty little face... I have decided that I am gonna be happy about babies from now on and not let the thought of making the little monsters depress me. I am gonna be happy Angie!! I am very blessed and I need to stop forgetting that in my desire to add to my family..
Galvan.... I am praying for your IUI...

Army and Jenafyr-I'm sorry for your stress, will say a prayer for you! Galvan- Fx'd crossed girl, your time is a coming! Brandy-How much longer til you have your retrieval/transfer? Your story is like a movie for me :) lol Faith- YOur 12 day LP should be fine! I had a short one(8-9 days), but now am up to 11-12 days. I think they say below 10 is a problem, but I have heard of lots of gals with LPD who get & keep a BFP too, so who knows lol anything is possible! :winkwink: Hugs to all you ladies :hugs:

Seems like forever away since I have been on such a long protocol :( In the world of IVF they tend to do short (less than 30 days) or long protocol (30-60 days) Mine unfortunately will end up being a total of 47 days from the day I started meds till the day they do the egg retrieval!! UGGH

Currently I am on day 24 but I get to finally get off of the Kariva this Friday.. only 3 more pills to go as I think it's giving me headaches :happydance: I am still doing and will continue with Lupron injections for the duration.

But my retrieval is suppose to if everything plays out right be on 7/10 we are hoping for a day 5 transfer so I should have the embies in me on 7/15.

Thank you ladies for the prayers and kind words. I felt so alone last night and knowing I had this forum to vent felt like a blessing. My husband and I had a talk he wants to go to church and seek counseling through a church once we are stateside. I feel like I'm on defense mode and need to protect myself and once I'm stateside I need to set myself up just in case we separate I don't want to get caught of guard and not have a job. We both agreed on not TTC, I started birth control pills today. I feel devastated because after putting my body through the surgery and recovery was rough for me just to go on birth control. Maybe a baby is not in my future I know that the longer time passes my chances diminish. I guess things happen for a reason I don't want to bring a baby into an unstable home and I sure don't want to be a single mother again. We've been together 8 years and the past two months things have just gone sour. I feel terrible telling you ladies I'm on birth control because I know what you ladies are going through trying to conceive. I wish you ladies the best and whenever you remember just say a prayer for me.

Thank you ladies for the prayers and kind words. I felt so alone last night and knowing I had this forum to vent felt like a blessing. My husband and I had a talk he wants to go to church and seek counseling through a church once we are stateside. I feel like I'm on defense mode and need to protect myself and once I'm stateside I need to set myself up just in case we separate I don't want to get caught of guard and not have a job. We both agreed on not TTC, I started birth control pills today. I feel devastated because after putting my body through the surgery and recovery was rough for me just to go on birth control. Maybe a baby is not in my future I know that the longer time passes my chances diminish. I guess things happen for a reason I don't want to bring a baby into an unstable home and I sure don't want to be a single mother again. We've been together 8 years and the past two months things have just gone sour. I feel terrible telling you ladies I'm on birth control because I know what you ladies are going through trying to conceive. I wish you ladies the best and whenever you remember just say a prayer for me.

Well I dont have words of wisdom to give you I wish I did :( I couldnt imagine a life without my husband so that would be the end all for me.. I wish the very best for you and that the outcome is what you want for it.

The sheer thought of having a divorce would make me have a nervous breakdown.

:hugs:

I am sorry that you are going through this during this time. Although I must say that counseling may be good for you both, Lately me and DH have been off and on with emotions because of his family opinions of me ever wanting a baby again. His (female BFF) made the comment I couldn't have a baby if I wanted to. It hurt, we went through but just pray for guidance through this. Birth control isn't a permanent thing and hopefully this settle soon and you guys can get started again. I am always available through pm if needed.

Seems like forever away since I have been on such a long protocol :( In the world of IVF they tend to do short (less than 30 days) or long protocol (30-60 days) Mine unfortunately will end up being a total of 47 days from the day I started meds till the day they do the egg retrieval!! UGGH

Currently I am on day 24 but I get to finally get off of the Kariva this Friday.. only 3 more pills to go as I think it's giving me headaches :happydance: I am still doing and will continue with Lupron injections for the duration.

But my retrieval is suppose to if everything plays out right be on 7/10 we are hoping for a day 5 transfer so I should have the embies in me on 7/15.

How Awesome!!!! I'm excited for you!

No need to feel bad at all! I would do the same thing if ttc wasn't in our best interest...Prayers for you! Just breathe & take it 1 day at a time :)

Army, praying for you and your dh. Hang in there, girl. We are here for you.

The Wicked Witch of the West got me this morning, right on time... I now hate all pregnancy tests and will not be buying anymore unless I am at least a day late. My hubby is happy since we will now get to try for a March baby. I don't really care myself. I have been through enough this past month. This period is horrid! I pray to the good Lord I don't ever have another miscarriage. This cramping is awful!
I am going to spend the next few weeks losing a few pounds from those darn chocolate donuts. I will not really be "trying" to have a baby. I am just gonna sleep with my Love like I usually do and take it easy with not a single test in sight.
On a happier note, I picked up my daughter last night from Seattle airport and I sure missed that girl. She will be 12 in July and is as hard-headed as they come. I love that little monkey!
Have a great almost end of the week..:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->