Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Welcome MrsCmom25! There are some girls who have had their :bfp:. I am one and now ttc tr baby #2. I had a :bfp: after 3 months of ttc and ended up in a MC at 7 1\2 weeks due to genetic abnormality. Then in march 2012 we had CP and finally got our sticky bean in July 2012. My little Emmaleigh is 10 weeks old and we know how hard it was to get tr baby #1 so this will be our 1st cycle ttc again.

What are you tube lengths? I am wishing you lots of luck!

Hi mrscmom25, I have been trying for 15 months. My Dr told me 4 weeks. I have 2 kids, DS, 9 and DD 11. I have gotten pregnant, but had 2 CPs and a mc at 6 weeks. I am in the TWW for my 1st IUI cycle, I am 2dpiui. Hoping for a fast recovery for you and a quick BFP!!

Hi mrscmom25, I'm on my 31st cycle. I think I got a light line last month, but it went away. Thats all so far. We are coming up on 4 years together and he has no kids of his own. I have 2 girls

Hi MrsC and Welcome!!

We have 2 beautiful children 21 and 17 :) But after a change of heart here we are 3.5 years after TR wanting another or a couple! Now we've decided if we can get one we will try again.

However, I ended up with short tubes 3.0CM per side both are open and neither of us have any other fertility or health issues so they are considering the length of the tubes to be the issue. We had one natural pregnancy this year but it ended in MC. We are now doing IVF.. I will have my egg retrieval in 18 days and I am over the moon excited.

I wish you the best of luck and hope for a quick BFP for you :)

Glad you found the thread, Mrscmom! I had my baby boy 8 months ago after having my TR in Nov. 2010. My DH and I have been together almost 17 years and we have a 15 year old DD and a 14 year old DS as well. We got bit by the baby bug and after one MC the month after my surgery we had too wait til April before my HCG hormone went down to normal so we could try again. We did the hardcore TTC for 4 months or so but then we started having issues as it was affecting our marriage so we put it on hold until Dec. 2011 and the next month we were PG with Eli. I didn't even look at the cycle day and was determined not to stress and just let it happen. I think this is our last, but you never know. :winkwink: I hope you have a speedy recovery and my best advice is to just relax. Enjoy each other and remember the great things about your life. Sometimes we get so caught up in the whole TTC process that we forget to enjoy life. :flower:

Thanks for the welcome. Recovery is going well, the more I keep moving the better I feel. My son is 10 and in baseball tournaments, so that was the most I had been out of the house since surgery. We are not going to freak out about trying. We are just not going to do anything to prevent it. I had no prior fertility issues with my other 3 children. We just would like one together. I am not sure about my tube lengths after. I know that i only had 1cm removed when I had them tied. Dr. spoke with my husband and said that it went very well and that both tubes were wide open and that he thought we'd have an easy time conceiving. I am surprised at how much I've spotted since the surgery, I wasn't prepared for that. Doctor said two cycles. I am going to get through the next one (should be beginning of July) and then not going to use any BC to prevent after that.

Hi all. Just popping in to see how everyone is doing. My dad passed away on Tuesday so I'm off dealing with all that. We had the full military honors at Fort Jackson National Cemetery, which was really nice. I'm just really upset and not thinking about TTC for a bit.

I am so sorry Navy! :hugs: My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family!

Sorry Navy. My thoughts are with you!

Pretty sure I o'd last night since my temps jumped up this morning. I had the darkest opk ever about 1 pm yesterday afternoon...

Oh Navy, I am so sorry! You and your family will be in my prayers. :hugs:

I started progesterone orally on Thursday, but my temp did not jump like normal. I called the Dr to see if I could do vaginally, he said yes. I started vaginally last night and my temp jumped from 97.8 yesterday to 98.5 today! I am glad I decided to ask the Dr.

I am only 3dpiui. This is dragging. :( Hopefully, it will go faster as soon as we leave to visit OH's grandma. He grew up where his grandma lives and we lived there last year, so we will have a busy few days visiting friends and doing different fun things like going to the beach! I can't wait to go to the beach!! When I get back, I have 3 assignments and 2 exams I have to take so that should keep me busy. It is just this weekend that is going to drag.

For all of you that have gotten their BFP, how soon did you start TTC?

We DTD 2 1/2 weeks after, but started trying 4 weeks after. My dr gave the go ahead after my 4 week post-op.

I wonder if I was just totally different... I had the surgery and was back at work 2 days later totally fine.

I have had alot of surgeries though in my life and that had to be the easiest one of all.

We dtd 3 days after. Surgery on Wednesday and back at work on Monday. I know a few ladies that got their bfp that cycle after tr.

Hey ladies, just popping in to say hello. Navy, sorry about your dad...Good Luck to all you new ladies...Galvan I'm anxious for you.

AFM....things are definitely OVER in my marriage. I have found out SO much about my husband since we split. I have filed for a divorce. I'm good with my choice, especially after all I have found out. I'm sad, but staying strong and moving on...

Hey guys! How is everyone this Monday?

Navy, I am very sorry about your Father passing. I hope your family is doing as well as can be expected after such a difficult thing. :hugs:

Jenafyr... I am sorry about the ending of your marriage. I hope you and your children are doing good.

I can't wait to see some positives this month. I am going to be dtd for two days straight when I o this month.. I have absolutely no desire to buy any sort of test so I know that last month really broke me for the hurtfulness of those tests..

I am excited for CJ and for Galvan especially! I can't wait to hear about the egg retrieval for you, Brandy..
Wonder where Faith is?? I have been trying to stay off this computer so much so I will try not to get online but about every other day or so. I have college and books I have been wanting to read and this computer keeps me glued to it, so I have decided to take a little break and not spend so much time on it..
I am on cd6 and I am not looking at symptoms ever again, at least not out loud. :blush: I usually o on cd13, and I am praying that the miscarriage I had does not have a negative effect on my cycle. If I conceive this month I will be due at the end of March.. I would like to get pregnant again this month, but I would like to get pregnant and stay that way for awhile.. :haha:

Amen Angie!!

Jenafyr, sorry sweetie. My heart goes out to you.

I swear I have a cust on my right ovary. Feels like a painful o...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->