Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Good luck ladies, just popped in to see how you all are xxx

Hi Jojo were hanging in there lol.

Hope you and your family are doing well.

We are all good, little girl is teething at the moment so I up at stupid o'clock trying to console her lol. Its 3.35am here in the uk and I'm shattered. I'm hoping that next time I get chance to come on here, that there is loads of TR BFP's. I really do wish you all the best of luck xxx

Hi ladies!! I have been MIA. I am back in the States again. I came to get the kids and to buy a new old vehicle. LOL I can't wait to be in the States to actually buy a real new vehicle. New vehicles get destroyed quickly in Mexico with the horrible roads. :( So, I bought a 1999 Plymouth Voyager.

Kuawen, welcome to the group. I can't remember right now, but there is a Dr that specializes in Essure removal. I think it is either Chapel Hill or Lakeshore.

I am now 8dpiui. My temp plummeted this morning to way below my coverline. I am praying this means implantation, but I have had dips before with nothing so I can't get my hopes up too much. My official beta day is July 3rd, but I know I won't wait. I plan to test Sunday or Monday.

Hi ladies!! I have been MIA. I am back in the States again. I came to get the kids and to buy a new old vehicle. LOL I can't wait to be in the States to actually buy a real new vehicle. New vehicles get destroyed quickly in Mexico with the horrible roads. :( So, I bought a 1999 Plymouth Voyager.

Kuawen, welcome to the group. I can't remember right now, but there is a Dr that specializes in Essure removal. I think it is either Chapel Hill or Lakeshore.

I am now 8dpiui. My temp plummeted this morning to way below my coverline. I am praying this means implantation, but I have had dips before with nothing so I can't get my hopes up too much. My official beta day is July 3rd, but I know I won't wait. I plan to test Sunday or Monday.

Oh your chart looks neat :) Fingers crossed for you :happydance::happydance:

When are you coming back to the states? Wasnt it GA that you were going to move to? Sorry if I am wrong I read waaaaaay too many threads a day :blush:

BTW it's Dr. Berger and Dr. Monteith that have perfected the Essure Reversal at Chapel Hill... it's pretty exciting I was reading about it. Here is an peice from their knowledge base on their site.

"Essure tubal ligations are intended to be permanent, but we have perfected Essure reversal at Chapel Hill Tubal Reversal Center and can provide women the ability to become naturally pregnant again after Essure.

We were the first doctors in the world to publish successful reports of full term pregnancies after surgical reversal of both Essure and Adiana tubal ligation procedures."

I knew it was one of the Drs I checked out when I was going to have my TR here. I had checked out both so I couldn't remember. LOL

I hope we will be permanently back in the States soon. OH was denied a waiver for his illegal presence in the US because I could not prove enough hardship to need to live in the US without my husband or to live in Mexico. I was like excuse me, but I am studying to be a paralegal which is American law, I am in debt up to my ears with school loans, and I can't get a job to pay back my loans after graduating if I live in Mexico. So, i guess according to USCIS I need to live in the States without my husband as of right now. However, we got great news today. The immigration reform was approved by Senate so we are one step closer to not having to prove an extreme hardship for his waiver. As long as I can prove a hardship such as my school loans and my kids education, he can get the waiver. Now, we are just praying it passes the House. It is still a long road ahead of us. A lot of people think that you can marry an American citizen and automatically get your papers. That was very close to true 10-15 years ago, but now thanks to many faking marriages to get papers the real marriages suffer. Sorry about my political rant, I know many people don't agree with the reform, but it affects me personally so I am a major advocate. I want to return home, but I don't want to have to separate my family to do it.

Yes, I am moving back to GA as soon as he gets his waiver. I cannot wait!

My chart looks awesome! I am just really scared to get my hopes up for let down. It is hard, I am constantly thinking positively even though I know the possibilities of failure this cycle. I am so worried it won't work. :(

Hey Jo!! Doing well! How are the babies?
Afm, temp drop below coverline yesterday and back up today. 7dpo

Thank you ladies for all the warm welcomes! :hugs:

I will be sure to give Chapel Hill another look, especially since they're so close to NCCRM that our travel expenses would be the same. I only hesitate because, although they report being the first to be successul in reversing the Essure, their website states that they only have 29% of their patients get pregnant after the Essure reversal? They also state that they have done the procedure 90 times, whereas NCCRM reports a higher number of reversals with a higher success rate. But I get the feeling Chapel Hill's website may not have been updated recently, so maybe I can give them a call and get some more recent numbers? And it is encouraging to hear so many of you who had positive experiences with them. It's so stressful trying to figure out who to trust with your future fertility.

If it were me, Kuawen, and I was just researching it for now, I would find a few forums and get the statistics from the women who have had it done. A website can post whatever they want and there really is no way you can check it's validity. Hearing from the women who have had successful operations would be a better way in my opinion. Especially for your reversal which is more difficult to have repaired from what I understand. You want to make sure you get not really the highest numbers for success, but the best repaired tubes you can get. A lot of the time most of us women end up with only one working tube, or very short tubes.. Even in the best of circumstances and the best doctor possible, we each suffer some kind of set-back after we go through the surgery. I wish I would've researched more and not just went with the closest place I could find and the statistics that I saw. It was a mistake that I am sure cost me a working tube and almost both..

I can't wait for your test results, Galvan!!! It will be Christmas in July.. I am praying to get my double lines again this month as well!
Hopefully that dip was implantation CJ! I am very excited for the peeing to begin this month! :happydance: :haha:

Just popping in! Went to the doc and started stimms! Doctor said I have 34 follies

:shock::shock: 34!!! Wow, I know all won't grow, but that is an awesome start. You are going to have a ER!!

34!!! Go girl!!!

Right there with you Galvan. Hopeful, but not putting all my eggs in one basket.

Thanks girls eager to see how many make it... Would love some frosty tots

Welcome Kuawan!! I hate to hear of any ladies getting their tubes tied period, because I see so many want a reversal but to see this happen to you and you don't even have any children at all. And to have had a procedure done that is even harder to reverse. Bless your heart! I agree with the other ladies. I went with a dr. that had good reviews on boards like this and didn't pay much attention to statistics, because as they said anyone can post statistics even if they aren't true. They leave a lot out you won't see. Good luck in your journey!!

Things are getting exciting around here for you all!!! Looking promising for a few of you!! :flower:

Angie, have you O'd yet? I'm still waiting..CD14 today...probably tomorrow or Monday..pretty certain anyway:winkwink: Hope you get your March baby...I can't tell you how many women I've heard get preggers from their blocked side!!!:thumbup:

BFN this morning ladies. :cry:
:hugs:Hugs Galvan! Maybe just too soon to test? Your not out yet! Afm. cd 1 today. Another cycle, another failed attempt. Oh well, onto cycle 9, maybe God will bless us soon or take away the desire & heartache.....Baby dust to all you sweet gals!

I couldn't agree with you more Cupcakestoy. I just am so over this, but we want a baby so we will keep trying until either menopause or we get our baby.

There is a slight chance it is too early, I am 11DPO so we shall see. I doubt it though, I always get a faint line at 11DPO if it is positive.

I forgot to temp today ladies, I jumped up to go test and forgot all about the damn thermometer.

I couldn't agree with you more Cupcakestoy. I just am so over this, but we want a baby so we will keep trying until either menopause or we get our baby.

There is a slight chance it is too early, I am 11DPO so we shall see. I doubt it though, I always get a faint line at 11DPO if it is positive.

I forgot to temp today ladies, I jumped up to go test and forgot all about the damn thermometer.

I've done that many times lol. I am not going to say aww I am sorry yet :) You have time... Ya never know.

It is probably too early Galvan... You have your test on the 3rd right?

Faith, since I had the miscarriage I can't tell anymore when I O. The last two cycles I have gotten ovulation pain on two different days. Last month it was cd9 and cd15. I o'd on the 15th.. This month I got O pain on cycle day 8 and cd12 which is pretty early for me for cd8 so I am guessing that I o'd yesterday which was cd12... I just had sex twice a day, everyday.. Tired of counting days really.. I just play with the hubby and if it hits, it hits.. I have left it to God. You and I are pretty close on our cycles. I usually have 27 days. I was waiting to see if my cycles changed because of the miscarriage; they're still pretty regular though. I guess I am 1dpo... I am not sure and I don't mind one bit.. I should be able to test around the 12th which is my 34th birthday.. I am not really too confident because I have refused my little brain to symptom spot. I am sick to death of rules and regulations, baby aspirin, vitamins, standing on my head and doing flip-flops to see those two double lines. I want to have a child, but not at the cost of my emotional stability.:haha: Those two elusive double lines and/or unsticky babies are gonna be the death of me.. :coffee: I am drinking caffeine, running daily, eating sushi, and I don't care if it's bad for me if I am pregnant.. Darn months are a plethora of, "I can't because I might be pregnant." :blush: Ok....Rant over. For now....

Brandy, isn't it almost time for crunch time?? You are about down to the last leg of your journey.
I am praying for all you ladies.
Cupcakestoy.. cd1 means that o time is coming up and you get another month to think of ways to have sex that succeeds in making your hubby not realize he is being used for one commodity.. :haha: At least that's what I tell myself every month I have been faced with another cd1..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->