Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Thanks girls I just have to say... OUCH

So I have a scan again in the morning and I trigger tomorrow with egg collection on Wednesday which cant come soon enough.

Right now I feel so freaking swollen and bloated that I could be like 4 months pregnant. The worst part right now though is having to sit down super slowly because the pressure of sitting upright feels like my ovaries are going to pop no joke!!!

So I am doing alot of leaning back and or laying which sucks.

Hi ladies. Just saying hi and would like to send a bunch of sticky baby dust. I hope you don't mind but I wanted to share a pic of my little miracle. Laura Faith she just turned 18 monthes.

Attachments

• DSC09558.jpg
    DSC09558.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 0
Hi Sticky, she is too adorable!! I love her chubby little cheeks!!

Brandy, hope your scan went well today!!! :hugs:

Babydust ladies!!!

She is beautiful!!
I have not even wanted to entertain the idea of having another daughter. The one I have is 12 going on 30.. She is so difficult she made it to where I tried not to even think about a girl child. For the last few months though, I have dreamed of a little girl with dark red hair and her Daddy's blue eyes... Little girls aren't too bad. That one in your photo, Stickybean, is as pretty as they come.

I want a baby now. I am getting emotional as my tww comes to a close. :blush:

Sticky, your daughter is a doll:cloud9: thanks so much for sharing the photo. It's so encouraging to see TR babies!!!!

Angie, seems like BFP months happen on symptom-less cycles:thumbup: lots of cm is also a good sign!! I've read many times of BFPs with the unusually large amount of cm during TWW:happydance: hope it's great news! Hope your weather is nicer today! My hubby grew-up in Seattle area...still has family there and it's ALWAYS rainy/drizzly when we visit:wacko: I couldn't handle that for any long period of time.

Brandy, UGH the sore ovaries!!! I've had some really bad O pains, but couldn't be anything like what you're experiencing!!! BD'ing really hurts when the ovaries are sore!! :blush: the 4 mo. preggo look...sorry about that:nope: my sister experienced the same, when they did IVF

Mrs.T, good to see you popping in:hugs:

Afm, FINALLY o'd! 3dpo today:thumbup: would LOVE a BFP for hubby's bday on Saturday:) Not getting my hopes up:winkwink:

BFPs are a long time coming for many of us here, but we're STRONG women and keep pressing on:hugs:

Oh stickybean she adorable!!!!!
Her is my TR baby Emmaleigh who is 3 months 1day! We are currently NTNP for TR baby #2!

Brandy woohoo! I can't wait to see a :bfp: No bueno for bloating!

Angie when I found out I was pregnant with Emme I had no symtoms and had actually started cramping so I though AF was on her way! Fx for you.

Faith fx for some good news for you this month!

Afm I am around 3dpo and not really looking for signs either. We are just kind of going with the flow and whatever happens happens. Emme is quite the little lady and has me pretty busy!

Attachments

• 1048347_581587118551156_92220192_o.jpg
    1048347_581587118551156_92220192_o.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 1
Ladies I went to the er for my arms and they ask for a pee sample. Well ibwas vivid because I came for my arms and I didn't want to. So any how they called me to the back and revealed that I am pregnant

Doctor stopped counting today when he found 30 follicles 16-20mm. So I will be triggering today with retrieval Wednesday morning! I know I'm going to suffer from ohss so I took a week off work starting tomorrow.

Mrs T how amazing you must feel!! Were you expecting it? I hope this is your sticky!!! :flower:

Awww what beautiful girls!! I love to see TR babies. They are truly little miracles. I'll upload a pic of my lil man soon. He's 9 months already! They grow way too fast!

Mrs T how amazing you must feel!! Were you expecting it? I hope this is your sticky!!! :flower:

Awww what beautiful girls!! I love to see TR babies. They are truly little miracles. I'll upload a pic of my lil man soon. He's 9 months already! They grow way too fast!

no it wasn't expected at all, I was totally shocked by it

Congrats to you!!!!!!

Doctor stopped counting today when he found 30 follicles 16-20mm. So I will be triggering today with retrieval Wednesday morning! I know I'm going to suffer from ohss so I took a week off work starting tomorrow.

Wow!! You are going to have one busy RE Wednesday! I can't wait to see how many fertilize! Are you doing ICSI? Are you doing a 5day transfer or 3 day? I am full of questions. :) I am so excited for you girl!!!

Congrats to you!!!!!!

Thanks a lot I was still in shock so I bought a test myself

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 4

Wow!! You are going to have one busy RE Wednesday! I can't wait to see how many fertilize! Are you doing ICSI? Are you doing a 5day transfer or 3 day? I am full of questions. :) I am so excited for you girl!!!

ICSI is a possibility. He lets them attempt to fertilize on their own the ones that dont right away he will do ICSI on. No more than 1 in 3 will be icsi. We dont have a male factor so I dont think he will have to do many but we signed the ok for it. It doesnt cost extra as they are part of a study.

We are planning on 5DT but will be monitoring and if we need to do a 3DT we will. So I should have my transfer 7/15!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congrats to you!!!!!!

Thanks a lot I was still in shock so I bought a test myself

CONGRATS!!!! YAYAAYAYA WE needed that.

ICSI is a possibility. He lets them attempt to fertilize on their own the ones that dont right away he will do ICSI on. No more than 1 in 3 will be icsi. We dont have a male factor so I dont think he will have to do many but we signed the ok for it. It doesnt cost extra as they are part of a study.

We are planning on 5DT but will be monitoring and if we need to do a 3DT we will. So I should have my transfer 7/15!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I can't wait for your ET! How many will you transfer?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->