Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Thanks ladies, well I have another appointment in a few days for a scan. but since I blees two and a half days they arent counting that cycle my last full cycle.was May28-June 2 so they are now.suggesting.5 weeks. which should be right because if we go by the two bleed I wouldnt even be ovulating until wed.

Thanks ladies, well I have another appointment in a few days for a scan. but since I blees two and a half days they arent counting that cycle my last full cycle.was May28-June 2 so they are now.suggesting.5 weeks. which should be right because if we go by the two bleed I wouldnt even be ovulating until wed.

Thats so exciting so you had the infamous implantation bleeding we all hear about :happydance:

Doctor stopped counting today when he found 30 follicles 16-20mm. So I will be triggering today with retrieval Wednesday morning! I know I'm going to suffer from ohss so I took a week off work starting tomorrow.

Wow!! You are going to have one busy RE Wednesday! I can't wait to see how many fertilize! Are you doing ICSI? Are you doing a 5day transfer or 3 day? I am full of questions. :) I am so excited for you girl!!!

ICSI is a possibility. He lets them attempt to fertilize on their own the ones that dont right away he will do ICSI on. No more than 1 in 3 will be icsi. We dont have a male factor so I dont think he will have to do many but we signed the ok for it. It doesnt cost extra as they are part of a study.

We are planning on 5DT but will be monitoring and if we need to do a 3DT we will. So I should have my transfer 7/15!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:
YAY!!!! Can't wait til you get your Miracle(s) lol

Shay!!!! Congrats, girl! I KNEW your day would come! stick bean!!

Beautiful babies, ladies!

Brandy, so excited for you!!

Faith, maybe this is the beginning of a bfp for you! 31 cycles?

Congrats MrsT!!!!!! I was going to suggest you get a scan anyway just to make sure everything is where it should be! :winkwink: I can't wait to see what the scan shows!!!!! I hope this is your sticky bean! :hugs:
Brandy, good luck tomorrow!!!!!! I know you and hubby have to be so excited!!!!!

AFM, We just welcomed our 4th grandbaby on July 5th! Her name is Arabella Gracelyn (Bella) and she weighed 5lbs 6oz 18 inches long! So beautiful! I tried to upload some pics from my phone but they wouldn't let me! :growlmad: I'll try again later.

I managed to get a few of our precious Bella!!!!

Attachments

• 2013-07-05 09.30.25.jpg
    2013-07-05 09.30.25.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 2
  • 2013-07-06 12.31.55.jpg
    2013-07-06 12.31.55.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 2
  • 2013-07-06 12.29.46.jpg
    2013-07-06 12.29.46.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 2
  • 2013-07-06 12.22.54.jpg
    2013-07-06 12.22.54.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 2
Thanks ladies, I am so excited yet so scared I am going to go and have a scan and I can't wait. Any advice for me ladies

My advice would be to relax.... I know that is next to impossible, but you need to try and relax and just pray that everything will be ok with you and your little bean!

Thanks ladies, I am so excited yet so scared I am going to go and have a scan and I can't wait. Any advice for me ladies

My advice is just enjoy the pregnancy you cant change the outcome. I am sure it will all be fine and we cant wait to hear your beta and or see the lil one :hugs:

I am heading to get my beta count now so I will keep you posted

hey ladies I am here and they stated and I am just about three weeks barely two weeks to the most pregnant lol my numbers were 141 and I come back in two days for my beta count again

hey ladies I am here and they stated and I am just about three weeks barely two weeks to the most pregnant lol my numbers were 141 and I come back in two days for my beta count again

So thats right about in line with the 2 day bleed being implating right?

I looked online and the beta line up with 3-5 weeks pregnant I fall into that range

I looked online and the beta line up with 3-5 weeks pregnant I fall into that range

Sounds about right... My beta was 179 when I was 5 weeks 2 days with my last pregnancy.

so what happen did you carry out the pregnancy full term

Yes :) He is 17

that relieved me so much, I am shocked that I .pregnant and not wanting to lose it. I tested with a frer again test line instantly appeared. how did your visit go

Me too girls haha!! I am all checked in the procedures not for 1.5 hours then recovery so I will check in this afternoon.

Mrs T do you go back today or tomorrow for Beta?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->