Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Thanks ladies. The doctor told my Mom this morning that they give him 6-8 months. TTC is on hold for now. We will just NTNP and next year, we will start back TTC.

I'm so sorry Galvan. I am keeping you and your family in my prayers :hugs:

Galvan, I am praying for your house. I can't imagine the struggle you have been faced with the last few months... You are a tough woman.

Cupcakestoy.. I think we all feel like that when we see big bellies and it seems like everyone has them but us.. I feel such jealousy it actually makes me cry and sends me praying. Some days are definitely more difficult than others, but your rant is for sure one we have all felt, probably as often as everyday.

Brandy.. Do the shots you take bruise and knot up underneath the skin? Are they bearable? I think that is the hardest part for me; knowing that when I do conceive I will have to take that Lovenox shot every day. People say it is very painful. It makes me nervous..:loopy:

I hope everyone enjoys their 4th of July weekend. My hubby has 24 hour duty tomorrow so I will be a lonely Angie.. I will probably spend the weekend playing WoW and doing my English 2 class.. YAY me! :cry:
Oh, I also think I am about 3dpo.. I thank God I am able to put aside watching for symptoms and the psycho-tendencies I have had most months. I am having an easy month. Now if it will just continue for the next week or so..:blush:

Galvan, I am praying for your house. I can't imagine the struggle you have been faced with the last few months... You are a tough woman.

Cupcakestoy.. I think we all feel like that when we see big bellies and it seems like everyone has them but us.. I feel such jealousy it actually makes me cry and sends me praying. Some days are definitely more difficult than others, but your rant is for sure one we have all felt, probably as often as everyday.

Brandy.. Do the shots you take bruise and knot up underneath the skin? Are they bearable? I think that is the hardest part for me; knowing that when I do conceive I will have to take that Lovenox shot every day. People say it is very painful. It makes me nervous..:loopy:

I hope everyone enjoys their 4th of July weekend. My hubby has 24 hour duty tomorrow so I will be a lonely Angie.. I will probably spend the weekend playing WoW and doing my English 2 class.. YAY me! :cry:
Oh, I also think I am about 3dpo.. I thank God I am able to put aside watching for symptoms and the psycho-tendencies I have had most months. I am having an easy month. Now if it will just continue for the next week or so..:blush:

The shots dont bother me other than making the area tender for about 24 hours. I inject super slow knowing that the more that is absorbed before injecting more the less chance of this being an issue.

I Had my 2nd scan today. After 4 day of stims they found 38 follies ranging from 10 to 14. I haven't noticed any side effects yet from the stims or the excessive amount of eggs.... I hope thats a good thing. The doctor said I will begin to notice major breast tenderness and CM within the next couple days. They did blood work so I am waiting for a call to see if we need to reduce my medication at all. I am only on 150IU of Menopur and 150IU of Puregon but since they are growing so fast after only 4 days of meds they want to slow them down.

I should be triggering by my calendar Monday but if they continue to grow like this I would trigger Saturday for Monday retrieval… Although the sooner the better for me so I don’t have issues or develop OHSS I will go with whatever is the best for the best outcome.

Hope everyone is well. I just dropped in while at work so I will catch up later tonight.

Thanks ladies. My dad wants us to continue TTC, he said that he wanted another grand baby and he will damned well try to make it until I have one. They also told me to go home and get the kids back in school and not to worry. I don't know what to do. I am scared to start treatment and be needed home in the middle of a cycle. I know this is not usually an over night thing, but I am still worried and don't know what to do. I was going to postpone all TTC, but my Dad brought it up. They are not the most supportive people in the world, but once it suck in that we were really going to have a baby, he got excited. I guess, I will talk to OH tonight and see what he says.

Brandy, I did not realize you were so close to ER! Wow, you are about to be PUPO by the end of next week!!

Thanks ladies. My dad wants us to continue TTC, he said that he wanted another grand baby and he will damned well try to make it until I have one. They also told me to go home and get the kids back in school and not to worry. I don't know what to do. I am scared to start treatment and be needed home in the middle of a cycle. I know this is not usually an over night thing, but I am still worried and don't know what to do. I was going to postpone all TTC, but my Dad brought it up. They are not the most supportive people in the world, but once it suck in that we were really going to have a baby, he got excited. I guess, I will talk to OH tonight and see what he says.

Brandy, I did not realize you were so close to ER! Wow, you are about to be PUPO by the end of next week!!

I feel for you and though no words can ever make any of what you're going through any better.. I am sorry that you have to deal with this. Although its a sad reality that we will eventually or have already dealt with the loss of a parent its a horrific thought for all of us. Please know if I could make it any better I would. I am sure I speak for all of us when I say we are here to listen. We all have lives outside of TTC and those impact our TTC world as well. I truely wish you the very best.

As for PUPO ....... OMG I know I am so excited but I am beyond scared that it wont work. I am trying to remain calm and cool but inside I am about to fall apart at the thought of this not being it. I know I am a strong person though and I know I can handle whatever gets thrown my way but the sad truth is the possiblity of it not working is devastating. But I will keep my fingers crossed that they stick and that all goes well.

Thank you for the kind words. :hugs:

Thank you Brandy. This all seems so surreal. I can't believe that my dad is this sick and so close to my brother being killed. We sort of knew that my brother's death was going to knock my Dad down big time, but I never though this bad. He had just went to the Dr a week before my brother's accident and all was ok. Now, just 7 weeks later he is this bad. My brother was his youngest son, and the only son who he actually raised and had a relationship with. my mom has her faith and that is getting her through this. She is very devoted to God and does not miss a day in church even when she moved, she found a church immediately. She reads her Bible everyday and has read it time after time again for the past 14 years. Her relationship with God will get her through this. She is worried about where she will go when my Dad passes. They live in Virginia and she hates it there. She refuses to live there without him. the only reason she is there is for my Dad. She has panic attacks every time she has to drive on the roads because of the mountains and bridges. I told her that between my little sister and me, she won't have to worry. She said that I might think she is ridiculous thinking about where she will live then. I told her that I don't. Most people wouldn't think about that, but you have to know my mom.

Brandy, after as nervous and scared as I was of my IUI not working, I can imagine how you feel about IVF. I have faith that you will get your BFP out of this. I will be praying for you. :hugs:

So sorry Galvan. I'm praying for your family.

12dpo...af shoulda been here by today. Bfn yesterday. Can fertility drugs from last mo cause my LP to be longer?

12dpo...af shoulda been here by today. Bfn yesterday. Can fertility drugs from last mo cause my LP to be longer?

I wouldnt think so CJ as they are short lasting and only should effect one cycle.

Is you LP always 12 days? Because your LP will almost always remain within a day or so regardless if you're on a medicated cycle or not.

The month after each cycle of Clomid my LP was still longer by 2 days :( Felt for sure I would get a bfp since af was 2 days late, but found out it was residual meds lingering in system. FX'd for you CJ that af doesn't find you!

I've probably done 10+ rounds of clomid and right back to 11 days every time. The fsh and hcg shots were the only difference. And now that I know how my body reacts with hcg in it, I'm looking for those same indicators this month and don't see them. Just sitting here twiddling ny thumbs. Lol. Brandy, the time is near! I'm getting so excited to hear when you know!! Galvan, tell dh to throw a few extras in there the day after :)... you know, for good luck! Thanks for the good wishes, cupcakestoy! I need a tons of baby dust trucked in over here :)

Progesterone can make it longer, CJ. Mine is at most 12 days, and I have had 3 BFNs so far and no AF yet, but I haven't stopped the meds.

TMI, but i have had this weird pricks in my vagina running from my cervix down. The last time I had this was the first CP. That has Miguel thinking I am pregnant, but I know I am not, too many BFNs. I doubt a BFN on 13Dpiui is inaccurate.

No progesterone or anything this cycle

Well, then maybe you are pregnant. FX this is it for you. 12DPo can still have false negatives. Fx this si the case with both of us!

I've probably done 10+ rounds of clomid and right back to 11 days every time. The fsh and hcg shots were the only difference. And now that I know how my body reacts with hcg in it, I'm looking for those same indicators this month and don't see them. Just sitting here twiddling ny thumbs. Lol. Brandy, the time is near! I'm getting so excited to hear when you know!! Galvan, tell dh to throw a few extras in there the day after :)... you know, for good luck! Thanks for the good wishes, cupcakestoy! I need a tons of baby dust trucked in over here :)

Just telling you what happened to me with Clomid. Not been trying long enough to go to extremes yet, so no experience with injectibles...

Happy 4th of July ladies!!! I'm praying for you all to get your sticky beans soon. I've been MIA for a while with a new job and new town. Good luck and best wishes to you Brandy, welcome to all the newbies.

Even thought we aren't ttc right now, we're still practicing for when we can try again. With my new job I won't be about to do my surgery till January :( that sucks but it'll be ok. I still get on from time to time to stay updated with all of y'all.

Went to the dollar tree today and have a test for tomorrow am. Now that Im back, Im sure af will show, lol. Hope you girls had a great 4th of July!

I am retesting tomorrow too just in case, but I know Af will show as soon as I quit the meds.

I hope not Galvan. I hope its a bfp for you! I had a bfn this morning but still no af 14 dpo and 3- 4 days late. Used dollar tree hpt w 25miu.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->