Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

I hope not Galvan. I hope its a bfp for you! I had a bfn this morning but still no af 14 dpo and 3- 4 days late. Used dollar tree hpt w 25miu.
Sorry Cj, I guess the meds can screw with your cycle then. :hugs:

Hello Ladies! We are celebrating the 4th this weekend with our fire dept. family! Having an old fashioned pig roast, (which is Awesome!), home-made slip-n-slide, & a BUNCH of fireworks tomorrow night! Expecting 50-75 people so thought I would pop in since, I will be off the pc til next week....Hope all is well for everyone! Afm, I had sent Dr.Berger an email explaining our ttc journey thus far. He replied that he believes I may get pregnant on my own, but suggested injectibles for "Super Ovulation" as our next step.....To be honest, I don't want to start down that road :/ Cost is a factor, as well as long term side effects. Talked to dh about his suggestion & he does not want to pursue that path either. So I guess we are at a "done all we can, rest is up to God" place in our Journey. Which kinda does take a little pressure off lol I did talk dh into ordering some fertilaid for both of us, & fertilecm & ovaboost for me. Figure they can't hurt? Oh well Hope all has a Blessed weekend & we see a ton of BFPs this Summer!!!!

BFN this morning ladies. I stopped all meds today. AF should be here in a few days. Thsi cycle will be nothing. August will be a SMEP cycle. If nothing, September will be my next IUI with B2B IUIs. We will be doing 2 more IUIs if nothing on to IVF. I am praying we get our sticky bean out of this, but of not IVF will be in March or April of next year. OH was upset this morning, I told him that one way or another we will get our baby.

I'm sorry galvanized :-( it will happen for us. It's just so damn frustrating

Thanks Brandy. I don't feel as bad as I did Sunday when I got the first BFN on the Dollar tree test. I knew it was right so I had a week to prepare myself and get used to the idea that this was not the cycle. OH on the other hand still had hope. I have told him many times not to get up hope after a BFN, but he doesn't listen to me. I felt so bad having to tell him. I tried to prepare him last night by telling him not to get his hopes up, but he still did.

How are you feeling, Brandy? Bloated any? LOL

Galvan, thats why Ive decided not to tell him where I am in my cycle after last month's heartbreak. Something weird today...this evening Im nauseous and have a heightened sense of smell.

Cd1. Well, cycle 32 will be a bust. I will be away from OH for 6 days before o and returning 2 days after. At 41, I shouldnt be excited to have a month off, but I am happy to have that break. 31 cycles and nothing to show for it. OH also works outside, so theres always that heat burning up his swimmers in the summer. Might try again with the shots, clomid, and triggers in Sept or Oct

Cd1. Well, cycle 32 will be a bust. I will be away from OH for 6 days before o and returning 2 days after. At 41, I shouldnt be excited to have a month off, but I am happy to have that break. 31 cycles and nothing to show for it. OH also works outside, so theres always that heat burning up his swimmers in the summer. Might try again with the shots, clomid, and triggers in Sept or Oct
Sorry CJ. Just curious, but will you do IVF again?

:hugs: CJ.

I will be doing IUI again in September so Fx we get our BFP soon or at least then.

Cupcake, I havent done ivf. I have taken clomid and injections to give me more eggs for a better chance of getting pregnant.

I went for a scan today I have 27 out of 38 that are within 15-18! I will have another scan in 36 hours then trigger!Retrieval is Wednesday morning.

Cj & Galvan, so, so sorry to see the bfns:cry: it's going to happen when you least expect it!!!:hugs:

Brandy, this thread is in desperate need of good news!! Can't wait to see your BFP!:hugs:

Still popping in to check on everyone...just so busy & not much time to spend on here.
So if you can believe it, I'M CD21 & STILL WAITING FOR O!! Ewcm for 6 days straight!! Finally a dark opk yesterday.. having crampy o-ish pain for the past 5 days!! I feel like I'm on a clomid cycle! All I can blame this on is vitex! I can't even say for sure if this is a "good thing" or a "bad thing"....most of my O pains have been coming on the right side...a side I haven't O'd on for at least 12mo!! (I'm assuming, as I have pains every month on the left...none on the rt. for a looong time) hmmm...LOTS of bd'ing going on...making sure we are well covered:thumbup:

Cupcake, I havent done ivf. I have taken clomid and injections to give me more eggs for a better chance of getting pregnant.
Oh I'm sorry. For some reason I thought you had done IVF? I did the Clomid for LPDfor a couple cycles, then to boost my chance on my HSG cycle. Best wishes for your BFP soon!

I went for a scan today I have 27 out of 38 that are within 15-18! I will have another scan in 36 hours then trigger!Retrieval is Wednesday morning.

Wow!!!! That is awesome!! I can't wait for you ER! YOu are going to have tons of frosties!.:happydance:

Thanks Faith. I know it will happen eventually. It starts to really suck after a while, btu I refuse to let it depress me like it did before.

It is rainy and depressing in Washington...
How is everyone doing this week?
My hubby is on some kind of weird work schedule where he has one day off, 24 hours on, then a regular workday..... It is making me more tired with all this sad weather..
Sorry about your neg CJ.. I am sure mine is gonna be negative too.
I don't have a single feeling about being pregnant; not even a little niggle of question.. Not really too upset, just the normal upset of another month gone by. I am sure my hubby is tired of being disappointed. He says he isn't ever going to be disappointed in me, but I have enough for both of us. If my guess is correct I should be due for my monthly visitor on Saturday or Sunday.. I am about 7dpo..
I hope you catch your o, Faith... I think that has been the only thing different about this cycle for me.. I have had so much fluid this month. I never have that to tell my o time, and from o time on, I have been more fluid-y than any other cycle I can remember.. I have been trying to not symptom spot, and honestly there have been no symptoms to spot.. I am glad.
I CANNOT WAIT for your bfp, Brandy.. I am excited for you! God please give some double lines!!
I am going to go play WoW and text my hubby.. I will be dropping in every now and again.:winkwink:

Hey ladies just checking on you all and sending dust your way

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->