Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Sounds like slight OHSS. That happened to me with my IUI. My stomach was huge and I only did 75iu each day. Just keep drinking the Gatorade and adding extra salt to your foods. Mine didn't disappear until 14DPO, I was peeing like every hour to hour and a half. I weighed myself again on 16DPO and had lost 10 lbs in just water! Watch the urine amount. If it goes way down, call your RE. :hugs:

Ya thats the part thats scaring me is the decrease in urine is totally noticeable :( But it's not concentrated yet so I wont panic.

But normally I wake up at night to go pee atleast once. I slept through the whole night and when I got up it wasnt even urgent that I go to the restroom..

:wohoo:

Doctor finally called with report!!

31 Retrieved
21 Mature
21 fertilised but 9 perished over night

12 remain and appear to be doing well! I will get another report tomorrow :happydance:

Grow babies grow :flower:

:wohoo:

Doctor finally called with report!!

31 Retrieved
21 Mature
21 fertilised but 9 perished over night

12 remain and appear to be doing well! I will get another report tomorrow :happydance:

Grow babies grow :flower:
Awesome! Looks like you may get your frosty tots after all!!!!

Yay Brandy!! I cant wait to hear how it goes!

Brandy, good work:thumbup: :hugs:

MrsT, how are you feeling? Hoping this is your super sticky bfp:happydance:

great report Brandy I am so excited for you.

afm I have been having lots of gas, twinges and funny sensation in my abdomen, sore boobs, nausea off and on

afm I have been having lots of gas, twinges and funny sensation in my abdomen, sore boobs, nausea off and on

That reminds me from this whole process I can take away that I dont need to have sore boobs to be preggo.

I took a trigger shot with 10000 units my tests are blaring positives and I am doing Progesterone shots and as of today no boob sensitivity.

I will no longer use that as an early pregnancy sign for me lol.

My BBs didn't hurt with my kids, but when I got my BFP and I was on progesterone, they did.

That reminds me from this whole process I can take away that I dont need to have sore boobs to be preggo.

I took a trigger shot with 10000 units my tests are blaring positives and I am doing Progesterone shots and as of today no boob sensitivity.

:haha: yes I agree the progesterone had my boobs sore as well, but nothing like this. (TMI) but the gas is awful, is it suppose to be like that? The doctor that seen me Tuesday stated that she is shock that all the fertility drugs I was on, never cause me to conceive and that this natural cycle did. I can't wait until tomorrow, please keep in your prayers

:haha: yes I agree the progesterone had my boobs sore as well, but nothing like this. (TMI) but the gas is awful, is it suppose to be like that? The doctor that seen me Tuesday stated that she is shock that all the fertility drugs I was on, never cause me to conceive and that this natural cycle did. I can't wait until tomorrow, please keep in your prayers! I don't feel anything bad, in fact besides the gas and sore boobs I feel awesome! Can't wait

Can't wait to hear some doubling numbers, Shay!!

Brandy, do they update you on how the embryos are progressing daily?

Can't wait to hear some doubling numbers, Shay!!

Brandy, do they update you on how the embryos are progressing daily?

Yes but the report I will get today wont be until the end of the day so I am trying not to freak out every minute that the phone doesnt ring lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->