Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

I went today and they stated that my beta dropped to 21 and they stated its a chance that I am preparing to miscarriage, it's very rarely they have seen them go back up. They didnt give me meds or anything just said to take it easy. I hate that because if I can't be pregnant with a good pregnancy I don't want to continue waiting for this one to leave. Ugh I hate they ever told me I was pregnant and the sad thing is yesterday I had strong positives still :cry:

I went today and they stated that my beta dropped to 21 and they stated its a chance that I am preparing to miscarriage, it's very rarely they have seen them go back up. They didnt give me meds or anything just said to take it easy. I hate that because if I can't be pregnant with a good pregnancy I don't want to continue waiting for this one to leave. Ugh I hate they ever told me I was pregnant and the sad thing is yesterday I had strong positives still :cry:

Shay, I'm so sorry:cry::cry::cry: I thought for sure this was your sticky bean:nope: I just can't understand WHY women today are experiencing SO MANY miscarriages:nope: it's such a shock if you find a women who hasn't had one or many!

I'm really sorry, hun:hugs:

Oh my I am so sorry :(

:hugs:

Dr just called and said all 12 are doing well and that he wants to do a 5D transfer so I go Monday at 2:15 to pick up the embabies!!

That is awesome news Brandy!!!! Are you transfering 2 or 3? I think you said you were transferring 2, but I am too lazy to go back and check. LOL

That is awesome news Brandy!!!! Are you transfering 2 or 3? I think you said you were transferring 2, but I am too lazy to go back and check. LOL

Our last conversation was 3. 2 will be high quality and 1 of lower grade.

As of now I dont have the grades yet

Mrs. T.. I am sure nothing any of us can say will help you right now but I said a prayer for you and I was there a few months ago and I know how hard it is..

Faith, I am about 12dpo.. I am feeling period cramps.. I figure it will be here tomorrow or Sunday.. I am out this cycle. Not too disappointed. I am just chugging along like the Little Engine that Couldn't, and Hasn't, and Feels Like She's Never Gonna.. :blush: Emotion overload today..

Those are very good egg numbers Brandy. I bet you're so excited!

I gotta go get my Baby and his work partners some hamburger and hotdog buns.. They are camping out, otherwise known as Guard Duty..:haha:

I pray everyone has a great weekend. Today was my 34th birthday so I took my kids to the beach and to go school shopping. It was a good day! I pray everyone has great cycles, or eased hearts... whichever is needed..:hugs:

Thanks ladies, as of now I will be monitored until levels reached 0, then possibly a d&c, they want me to wait a cycle but said I can start in aug if We want. The doctor said they feel that we were pregnant from the may cycle, then 6/25 I was miscarrying the reason it didnt last long and I was having unusual cramps and that the pregnancy is leaving my system. I feel bad because in the effort of NTNP I wasn't testing or anything, I moved things into our new office, rearranged the sofas and shelves. I drunk alcohol for the holiday I was really careless and I feel it's my fault.

Shay, it is not your fault. Lots of women drink and move things around before they find out they were pregnant. For some reason it happened, but it was not your fault. :hugs:

Thanks ladies, as of now I will be monitored until levels reached 0, then possibly a d&c, they want me to wait a cycle but said I can start in aug if We want. The doctor said they feel that we were pregnant from the may cycle, then 6/25 I was miscarrying the reason it didnt last long and I was having unusual cramps and that the pregnancy is leaving my system. I feel bad because in the effort of NTNP I wasn't testing or anything, I moved things into our new office, rearranged the sofas and shelves. I drunk alcohol for the holiday I was really careless and I feel it's my fault.

Its not your fault :( I am sorry you have to go through this.

Why are they doing a D&C? I MC naturally and didn't have any other follow up other than making sure that my levels were down to 0.

Maybe the D&C will help with future implantation.

Its not your fault :( I am sorry you have to go through this.

Why are they doing a D&C? I MC naturally and didn't have any other follow up other than making sure that my levels were down to 0.

Maybe the D&C will help with future implantation.

I keep telling myself that ladies but the guilt is getting to me. The doctor said that its like scrapping the womb and he feel that will give us a better chance along with some Meds he will place us on.

Angie, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!:cake::dance: sooo wishing I was just turning 34 :winkwink: you have plenty of time for your BFP!!! My dh's bday is tomorrow..last glorious year in the 30's:cry: I can't believe he's turning 39:wacko:

Shay, don't blame yourself:nope::hugs: it sounds like your little one was having a hard time implanting:cry::hugs:

Angie, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!:cake::dance: sooo wishing I was just turning 34 :winkwink: you have plenty of time for your BFP!!! My dh's bday is tomorrow..last glorious year in the 30's:cry: I can't believe he's turning 39:wacko:

Shay, don't blame yourself:nope::hugs: it sounds like your little one was having a hard time implanting:cry::hugs:

You ladies, Stephanie, CJ,Angien,Brandy, all of you are awesome, what happens to help with implantation

You ladies, Stephanie, CJ,Angien,Brandy, all of you are awesome, what happens to help with implantation
so sorry you got bad news :( Just know its not your fault! Prayers for you.

Dr just called and said all 12 are doing well and that he wants to do a 5D transfer so I go Monday at 2:15 to pick up the embabies!!

Yay for 3 Embabies!!!! Hope all goes smoothly! How exciting to get such a head start!

Mrs. T.. I am sure nothing any of us can say will help you right now but I said a prayer for you and I was there a few months ago and I know how hard it is..

Faith, I am about 12dpo.. I am feeling period cramps.. I figure it will be here tomorrow or Sunday.. I am out this cycle. Not too disappointed. I am just chugging along like the Little Engine that Couldn't, and Hasn't, and Feels Like She's Never Gonna.. :blush: Emotion overload today..

Those are very good egg numbers Brandy. I bet you're so excited!

I gotta go get my Baby and his work partners some hamburger and hotdog buns.. They are camping out, otherwise known as Guard Duty..:haha:

I pray everyone has a great weekend. Today was my 34th birthday so I took my kids to the beach and to go school shopping. It was a good day! I pray everyone has great cycles, or eased hearts... whichever is needed..:hugs:

Happy Birthday Angie!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"