Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone!!

I know how you feel Mrs. T about blaming yourself. I moved across the country in the month I got pregnant. You have to know there is nothing you could have done to save the pregnancy. You are not to blame. If you were, your pregnancy would have been perfect. All of ours would. I am giving you a big hug even though I don't know you. I hope God eases your heart.

Faith, I sometimes feel like I am gonna be waiting month after month until my time has been all waited out and it is very trying. I feel frustration and anxiety. I sometimes even question why I got my tubes untied. Going through this every single month is ugh! I told my husband today that having hope is both beautiful and heartbreaking. I feel that way today for sure..

I plan on taking an easy weekend. I am tired and depressed a little. Gonna hang out with my bunch of losers and tell them how I love them and how crazy they are..

Happy birthday Angie! I sometimes feel the same way about waiting for my bfp, but we have already been blessed with our wonderful families. I always try to remind myself of that.

Shay, I am thinking of you often and one day we will be bump buddies. Hang in there!

As for me, vacation tomorrow and dh isnt going. Ugh! Work! I will be o'ing Friday so Im out this month. Sniffle. I miss him already :(

Brandy, Did they give you a breakdown of how many embie you have that are high vs. Low quality?

Happy birthday Angie! I sometimes feel the same way about waiting for my bfp, but we have already been blessed with our wonderful families. I always try to remind myself of that.

Shay, I am thinking of you often and one day we will be bump buddies. Hang in there!

As for me, vacation tomorrow and dh isnt going. Ugh! Work! I will be o'ing Friday so Im out this month. Sniffle. I miss him already :(

Brandy, Did they give you a breakdown of how many embie you have that are high vs. Low quality?

Nope :( the call I got was to tell me that all 12 looked great and that the doctor will meet with me on Monday and go over their cell structures in depth and give me print out reports as well as do the transfer then.

So I know 12 are alive at the minimum But thats about it :(

That is the good thing, 12 are alive. Don't worry about the rest. A girl I know on here had 3 low grade B embies transplanted and all 3 stuck.

I feel better today ladies and thank each and every one of you. My tummy still have the twinges and pulling sensation, still nauseated and sore boobs, just ready for my system to be cleared I guess. I can't understand why are we getting pregnant but not making it pass six weeks

I feel better today ladies and thank each and every one of you. My tummy still have the twinges and pulling sensation, still nauseated and sore boobs, just ready for my system to be cleared I guess. I can't understand why are we getting pregnant but not making it pass six weeks

Have you had your thyroid checked lately or screened for auto immune? I know people are dealing with this same issue and that seems to be a theme with them. :hugs:

I agree with Galvan, Brandy...you have 12 beautiful little embies! So excited for you ;)

I have a thyroid problem, but it was cleared up in just a month with meds.

Tomorrow you will be PUPO Brandy!! :happydance:

I know it's so surreal im freaking out inside.

I have never been so afraid of something failing in all my life. I cant eat or sleep I am just such a mess.

Read on if you're bored and interested in my science experiment!

I cant remember if I mentioned it on this thread or not but I tested my trigger out because I am a POAS addict :blush:

I triggered on 7/8 with 10,000 units of Pregnyl. My doctor had me take it subcutaneously which is much different than the norm.

Today was day 6DP trigger and its a definite BFN.... I tested the trigger our using the walmart 88 cent tests for fun. There is a definitive progression from dark to light then to ZERO in any light. I chose the walmart 88 cent ones for their lack of sensitivity I should say. Normally we want them sensitive but my thought was if it was high enough to be detected on the 25 then I would feel better about the potential outcome.

So as it stands right now I have a BFN and the babies have not been transferred so if I remain testing with the same tests I should be able to trust the results.

My period isn't here yet, but I feel it coming. Miss Crampy and Mr. Backache are companions of mine today. This month I also have had an acne breakout like I was a teenager again. My face hardly ever breaks out. I am positive that I am not pregnant this month. I am just pretty sure that since my o day is hard to tell anymore, that I just got my ovulation day wrong. It will probably be tomorrow. I just want it to hurry on it's little way so I can get to my o day again.

I am glad you are feeling better Mrs. T. I also wondered how come so many of us have miscarriages so early. I told myself that it was because my body was adjusting to being able to conceive again after so many years of being forced to not conceive, now it don't know how to act in what should be a normal process.

Trigger negative, Baby positive.. I refuse to buy the WalMart tests ever again. After last month and all those false positives, I will never trust WalMart tests again. That is a very good way to make sure you can trust your positive results though. How long do you have to wait before you can tell if the babies stick, Brandy?? We are all gonna be on pins and needles; and it will be months before you know how many of them stick, huh?
Too much excitement makes me hateful.. I would be one grouchy woman in the middle of all that worry.. :haha:

Have a great Sunday everyone!!

My period isn't here yet, but I feel it coming. Miss Crampy and Mr. Backache are companions of mine today. This month I also have had an acne breakout like I was a teenager again. My face hardly ever breaks out. I am positive that I am not pregnant this month. I am just pretty sure that since my o day is hard to tell anymore, that I just got my ovulation day wrong. It will probably be tomorrow. I just want it to hurry on it's little way so I can get to my o day again.

I am glad you are feeling better Mrs. T. I also wondered how come so many of us have miscarriages so early. I told myself that it was because my body was adjusting to being able to conceive again after so many years of being forced to not conceive, now it don't know how to act in what should be a normal process.

Trigger negative, Baby positive.. I refuse to buy the WalMart tests ever again. After last month and all those false positives, I will never trust WalMart tests again. That is a very good way to make sure you can trust your positive results though. How long do you have to wait before you can tell if the babies stick, Brandy?? We are all gonna be on pins and needles; and it will be months before you know how many of them stick, huh?
Too much excitement makes me hateful.. I would be one grouchy woman in the middle of all that worry.. :haha:

my blood tests are scheduled for the 24th if thats positive then the 26 th to check HCG is rising ... Then 3 weeks after that on 8/16 I would confirm via ultrasound how many stuck.

OMG Brandy just reading your dates have me so excited for you especially the US one!! I can just feel you are going to get your lil bean or beans out of this!!

my blood tests are scheduled for the 24th if thats positive then the 26 th to check HCG is rising ... Then 3 weeks after that on 8/16 I would confirm via ultrasound how many stuck.

Omg! can't wait to hear some good news! Baby dust & sticky vibes! Hope they rub off on me as I will be due for af around the 26th :)

Omg! can't wait to hear some good news! Baby dust & sticky vibes! Hope they rub off on me as I will be due for af around the 26th :)

Maybe it will stay away and we will be bump buddies!

Maybe it will stay away and we will be bump buddies!
That would be Awesome! Sounds like a plan to me ;)

thinking of you today, Brandy!:happydance::hugs:

Thanks!

OMG I am so afraid this isnt going to work.. or the doctor will give me bad news when I get there...

Or zombies might invade during the 2ww... Anything LOL seriously I think I have went over every single thing in my mind :dohh:

Also I want to start crocheting a blanket but I am afraid that it will make it that much harder if it doesnt work.

I just need knocked out for the next 2 weeks.

thinking of you today, Brandy!:happydance::hugs:

Thanks!

OMG I am so afraid this isnt going to work.. or the doctor will give me bad news when I get there...

Or zombies might invade during the 2ww... Anything LOL seriously I think I have went over every single thing in my mind :dohh:

Also I want to start crocheting a blanket but I am afraid that it will make it that much harder if it doesnt work.

I just need knocked out for the next 2 weeks.
Brandy! Today is THE DAY!!! Prayers sent for a good outcome, as well as your sanity!!! lol Can't imagine the emotions, but keep the faith sweetie!!! Oh & I have a Zombie plan ready just in case! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->