Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Fx Brandy!!! You are PUPO!!! The good thing is your TWW is shrter than the full 14 days! Will you test before betas?

Fx Brandy!!! You are PUPO!!! The good thing is your TWW is shrter than the full 14 days! Will you test before betas?

haha I bought 16 pregnancy tests... I tested out my trigger and its completely gone so if a second line pops back up you can bet your ass its a BFP!:happydance:

haha I bought 16 pregnancy tests... I tested out my trigger and its completely gone so if a second line pops back up you can bet your ass its a BFP!:happydance:
Yay! So when can you start POAS???? lol

When will it show or when will I start? LOL

I started on 7/9 when I triggered to watch the progression of the HCG leave my system... its all gone so I will keep testing tomorrow and continue through till my OTD with the doctor on the 24th.

If I am preggers you bet your butt I will know before the doc knows.

I want daily updates Brandy!!! I will be logging on everyday just to specifically check on you!! I am so excited for you!!!! :happydance:

Yay! So when can you start POAS???? lol

When will it show or when will I start? LOL

I started on 7/9 when I triggered to watch the progression of the HCG leave my system... its all gone so I will keep testing tomorrow and continue through till my OTD with the doctor on the 24th.

If I am preggers you bet your butt I will know before the doc knows.
Oh, well ok, then! lol POAS stresses me out, but of course I'm not walking around knowing I have 3 embies inside me! Wow! I'm SO excited for you!!!!!

Ok all for your entertainment and mine LOL I have attached my PG tests beginning from the morning after trigger.

I inversed the photo to make it easier to pick up a line :happydance:

Oh I didn't take a test on 7/15 xfer date as I figured the 14th was negative enough lol.

Attachments

• test group inverse.jpg
    test group inverse.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 12
Excited for your positive, Brandy.. I can't imagine your own excitement since mine is pretty high and they ain't even my babies... :haha:

I am in period limbo.. Don't know what the heck is going on this month. It is cd28 and no period.. Negative tests. I think this might be my first month ever of no ovulation. 34 years old sucks! Ahhh... What can you do?? :winkwink:
Might as well just make the best of the delayed flow to get a little closer to my Boo.. That's my new nickname for my hubby. He likes it, which is surprising since we are not 'pet name' kind of people.. Anywho... I still have not been visited by the Wicked Witch of the Hated... My body is a mess of hormonal imbalances though.. I am finally getting my face straightened back out after a week in the Twilight Acne Zone.. I am to old for this crap.. :blush:
I want a child. Not teenage acne. Not teenage emotional imbalances. Not any type of bloating or gas or puking or any other disgusting issue that makes me less than awesome.. :dohh:

I am actually gonna try this month. We have just been having sex every day. I hope my cycle doesn't stay jacked up.. I am scared a little that my miscarriage might have messed it up for awhile.. I am going nutty.. I am in a great mood today though.. I am not pregnant, but I have a great friend that I am also married to.. a good son that loves me lots, and I have a great God and my extended family ain't too messed up..:haha: Blessed Angie.. I am a thankful, so very thankful, Angie today..
I am patiently waiting for Brandy's bfp so I can be happy for someone's pregnancy..
On to another month.... if the start of my cycle would come show it's ugly face.. :shrug:

Oh and Mrs. T, I am still thinking about you. I hope you are doing ok.. :hugs:

Thanks Angie! When I read your post it truely sounds like me talking haha.

The random acne that I have never had my entire life pisses me off.. Oh and we are more than awesomeness!

Umm I call my husband Boo as well and his name is Daniel.

Brandy I am so excited for you! I'm KMFX every day that you get your THB!!

Galvan, I'm so sorry to hear about your dad. I can't imagine how tough this is for you, especially with the recent loss of your brother. I hope that you are surrounded by love, as that can help ease the grief. Even though we knew my dad's death was coming, it was still hard, and it's still hard. I know that I can't know what you are going through, because everyone's experience is different, but please know that you and your family are in my prayers.

AFM - Did I thank everyone for their condolences? I can't remember, but in case I didn't, thank you. I can't believe it's been almost a month, and I still can't believe he's gone.

We went ahead and TTC this cycle, and I think this month is a bust, even though I got a stupid dye run on an IC that got us excited for a day. Right now I'm waiting for AF to arrive. My doctor is going to start me on clomid since my LP hasn't gotten any longer. I've started taking B complex and B6. I have some Vitex as well, but read that it isn't good to take that with clomid, so that's just waiting for a rest cycle, if we get that far. If clomid doesn't work, my doctor has other ideas, but we'll cross that bridge if we come to it. We may end up with doing IUI, but that's as far as we'll go. The RE has already told us that we aren't good IVF candidates.

Brandy I am so excited for you! I'm KMFX every day that you get your THB!!

Galvan, I'm so sorry to hear about your dad. I can't imagine how tough this is for you, especially with the recent loss of your brother. I hope that you are surrounded by love, as that can help ease the grief. Even though we knew my dad's death was coming, it was still hard, and it's still hard. I know that I can't know what you are going through, because everyone's experience is different, but please know that you and your family are in my prayers.

AFM - Did I thank everyone for their condolences? I can't remember, but in case I didn't, thank you. I can't believe it's been almost a month, and I still can't believe he's gone.

We went ahead and TTC this cycle, and I think this month is a bust, even though I got a stupid dye run on an IC that got us excited for a day. Right now I'm waiting for AF to arrive. My doctor is going to start me on clomid since my LP hasn't gotten any longer. I've started taking B complex and B6. I have some Vitex as well, but read that it isn't good to take that with clomid, so that's just waiting for a rest cycle, if we get that far. If clomid doesn't work, my doctor has other ideas, but we'll cross that bridge if we come to it. We may end up with doing IUI, but that's as far as we'll go. The RE has already told us that we aren't good IVF candidates.

If you dont mind me asking Navy why would he say you're not a candidate for it? Just curious.

Ok so I tested out with the walmart ones but today I started the FRERs lol

Really out of my system... heres this mornings FRER.

Attachments

• 7-16 inverse.jpg
    7-16 inverse.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 9
Brandy - I have low amh (0.95) and my AFC was 3, plus hubby has questionable sperm. We would most likely only get very few eggs with each try.

Brandy - I have low amh (0.95) and my AFC was 3, plus hubby has questionable sperm. We would most likely only get very few eggs with each try.

Ahh I see. I thought if it was a male factor ICSI would correct that.

ICSI would help with that, but if he only gets 3 eggs from me, and not all of those are mature, and not all fertilize... the numbers are against it. Hubby is quite all right with not pursuing IVF, especially once he saw the cost of more than one cycle. Even if we banked eggs, it would still take several cycles in order to get enough eggs to give us a real chance. Oh the joys of having old ovaries, LOL. :)

My doctor just called in my clomid prescription and I'm to take them days 3-7, and start BDing on day 13 unless I detect a surge sooner on OPK. If this month doesn't work, then next month he's going to start monitoring on ultrasound and may add an ovidrel trigger. I must say that his staff is very nice and I'm so glad he's been on board with everything. I've been with him since 2008 and I hope he gets to deliver a baby for us one day. :)

ICSI would help with that, but if he only gets 3 eggs from me, and not all of those are mature, and not all fertilize... the numbers are against it. Hubby is quite all right with not pursuing IVF, especially once he saw the cost of more than one cycle. Even if we banked eggs, it would still take several cycles in order to get enough eggs to give us a real chance. Oh the joys of having old ovaries, LOL. :)

My doctor just called in my clomid prescription and I'm to take them days 3-7, and start BDing on day 13 unless I detect a surge sooner on OPK. If this month doesn't work, then next month he's going to start monitoring on ultrasound and may add an ovidrel trigger. I must say that his staff is very nice and I'm so glad he's been on board with everything. I've been with him since 2008 and I hope he gets to deliver a baby for us one day. :)

There is nothing better than having a doctor that is easy to get ahold of and work with thats for sure! Mine thinks I am funny because I probably know more than some of his nurses.

He told me yesterday at the ET that he always had to be on his game when I walk in because he gets grilled about in depth stuff that most of his patients wouldnt understand if he tried to explain it to them.

I couldnt imagine going through infertility without the knowledge of what is happening I would be nutty.

Brandy, I can't wait to start seeing a second line show up in the next few days!!

Glad to see you back Navy! We've missed you!

I am the same way with my RE Brandy. I first went in with my past year's charts and asked all kinds of technical questions. He was like man I like it when a patient is proactive in learning about her treatment, but my old RE woudl tell me to stay away from the internet and not to read all of the info. She was too scared I would realize that she is a fake. LOL

I can't wait to get back to Mexico and do another IUI.

Brandy, I can't wait to start seeing a second line show up in the next few days!!

Glad to see you back Navy! We've missed you!

I am the same way with my RE Brandy. I first went in with my past year's charts and asked all kinds of technical questions. He was like man I like it when a patient is proactive in learning about her treatment, but my old RE woudl tell me to stay away from the internet and not to read all of the info. She was too scared I would realize that she is a fake. LOL

I can't wait to get back to Mexico and do another IUI.

haha ya... I normally always have the answer but I get their opinion on the topic. I interviewed my RE before I chose to use him. I think he respected that.

I am so excited for you Brandy! :happydance: you will definitely receive your :bfp:.. Way to go

Hello Navy, how are you doing?

Galvan I told you August may be your month! My RE seems to be a bogus one to me as well

Afm:Come to fine out it was not a natural miscarriage I am at the emergency room and it's etopic. I knew that it was odd that after my number dropped I never bleed, then my abdominal area started feeling like tremendous pressure and my back. The pathetic thing is my doctor was concern on further monitoring to ensure the numbers were indeed decreasing, he stated just come to my visits tomorrow smh that is PATHETIC. I wish I could slap his ass with any consequences. Yet I am thankful my husband urged me to go to the emergency. Tip:My hospital rocks at times and sucks at time. I am anxious to be able to NTNP again and maybe next surprise sticks thank you ladies, I adore you so much

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->