Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Hopefully next cycle, I am seeing my Consultant on 22nd March x....Really hope it gives me some answers.....Have you had yours yet?:thumbup:

Crystal:hi: I'm 4 dpo today too:hugs: I hope this our month:happydance:

Jojo, praying for good news from the scan:thumbup::hugs:

Fingers crossed for you Faith, I am so confused at the moment, I did a HPT this morning and it resulted in this, I am not sure what to think as 5DPO is impossible to get a line like this??? I have posted it another thread to ask for advice, what does everyone think............An EVAP???

JoJo need your expert eyes hunny xxxx Its probably another evap like the one I had last month, but this one you dont have to squint at to see it. I am so freaking out!..xx

Attachments

• HPT2.jpg
    HPT2.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 5
  • HPT3.jpg
    HPT3.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 4
Apparently this tests are known for EVAPS so I wont be using these again. How EVIL they are...........xx

Crystal i do see a line, does it have colour in as it does look from the pic a pinky colour in the line, i would get some frer hun, they are suppesed to be the best for detecting early pregnancy and they don't get evap lines, you seem really stressed out atm honey and i really feel for you, i know how it feels to get so desperate and you feel like the whole world is against you.

My advice is wait for your fs appt, chill out in the mean time and come up with a plan of action once you know more. xx:hugs:

crystal i had my hsg done and I have open tubes :)
I see lines too but 5dpo is pretty early unless your numbers are off?!?!
good luck hun would'nt it be nice if you could cancel that appointment :)

Thanks girls, I really hope I dont have to have an HSG done, I pray I really do, I have done another test with SMU after holding it and I am posting the tests I have done from yesterday until today?.The lines are pink and they dont look like previous evaps I have had....so now I am confused.....I know it is early but maybe I Ovulated earlier due to the clomid?.....Only time will tell and I will continue to test and see what happens.......

Attachments

• 4 & 5 DPO lines.jpg
    4 & 5 DPO lines.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 5
  • 5DPO HPT both FMU and SMU.jpg
    5DPO HPT both FMU and SMU.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 5
  • More Tests.jpg
    More Tests.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 5
Thanks girls, I really hope I dont have to have an HSG done, I pray I really do, I have done another test with SMU after holding it and I am posting the tests I have done from yesterday until today?.The lines are pink and they dont look like previous evaps I have had....so now I am confused.....I know it is early but maybe I Ovulated earlier due to the clomid?.....Only time will tell and I will continue to test and see what happens.......

The 5dpo fmu and smu both have lines, the fmu one is quite dark by the look of it Crystal, it definitely looks pink in colour, i personally wouldn't say it's an evap line hun, give your doc a call. xx

The 5dpo fmu and smu both have lines, the fmu one is quite dark by the look of it Crystal, it definitely looks pink in colour, i personally wouldn't say it's an evap line hun, give your doc a call. xx

Did the lines appear within the time limit of 10 mins as well ? x

Did the lines appear within the time limit of 10 mins as well ? x

Yes well before within 1 minute!, thats what is making me think they arent EVAPS at all.....especially when the others didnt show any previously.....OMG ...I dont know what to think.....I will just have to test more and more until I get more lines, I will try a FRER in a few days maybe 7DPO..xx

Like i say I wouldn't say they are evap lines, fingers crossed that it's your time hun.:happydance:

Aww thanks Spuggle,I will keep you updated over the next few days and if these are evaps I think a strong complaint is in order,...lol.. I am waiting on Jo Jo to get back to me, as I know she is an expert with lines....lol....I e-mailed her this morning so hopefully she will get back with her thoughts..xxx Good luck for Thursday Spuggle and let us know how you get on and share your experience its good to know for the future If I do have one..xx

Aww thanks Spuggle,I will keep you updated over the next few days and if these are evaps I think a strong complaint is in order,...lol.. I am waiting on Jo Jo to get back to me, as I know she is an expert with lines....lol....I e-mailed her this morning so hopefully she will get back with her thoughts..xxx Good luck for Thursday Spuggle and let us know how you get on and share your experience its good to know for the future If I do have one..xx

I will keep you posted and you too, would be lovely if it is yoir :bfp: x x

Come on Jojo lol we're all waiting for your opinion. xx :haha:

crystal i had my hsg done and I have open tubes :)
I see lines too but 5dpo is pretty early unless your numbers are off?!?!
good luck hun would'nt it be nice if you could cancel that appointment :)

I am so glad your results are FANTASTIC, I am so pleased for you, it is just a waiting game now, are you gonna try straight away after your HSG, I mean is it ok to TTC afterwards?.....Good luck to you hunny, I hope you catch real soon xxxx

I totally see pink lines :) good luck lady FX this is your bfp!!!!
You can ttc right after your hsg so good luck mommas :)

Good day ladies! I haven't posted for awhile but it looks as though everyone is still well? My last blood work showed I still had an HCG level of 41 and that was last Wed. Anyway, I go back next week to see if the HCG is gone. 'Til then I have nothing to do but sit and wait some more. :coffee: I'm sooooo ready to start trying again!!!!

Crystal....those definitely look like positives to me. Oh and trust me......just cause you think your cycle is normal doesn't mean you actually O'd when you think. I say go get an HPT at the store as they might be a little better, but I wouldn't see why you would be getting so many evap lines. I'll be praying for you darling! :flower:

JoJo- I hope all is well with you and yours! I'm looking forward to your next update. :hugs:

Hope everyone else is doing well. :hugs:

Good day ladies! I haven't posted for awhile but it looks as though everyone is still well? My last blood work showed I still had an HCG level of 41 and that was last Wed. Anyway, I go back next week to see if the HCG is gone. 'Til then I have nothing to do but sit and wait some more. :coffee: I'm sooooo ready to start trying again!!!!

Crystal....those definitely look like positives to me. Oh and trust me......just cause you think your cycle is normal doesn't mean you actually O'd when you think. I say go get an HPT at the store as they might be a little better, but I wouldn't see why you would be getting so many evap lines. I'll be praying for you darling! :flower:

JoJo- I hope all is well with you and yours! I'm looking forward to your next update. :hugs:

Hope everyone else is doing well. :hugs:

Hi Jasmine, I really feel for you at the moment hunny, what a journey you have had!...and your HCG levels are still high! I bet you are keen to get back on the TTC train and I cant blame you at all, bless you xx.........I really hope you get some normality back into your life and its so hard when all you have to do it wait..........xxx I really pray there is something alot better for you around the corner babes xxx

Crystal, I'm so excited for you!!!!! I soooooo hope this your sticky BFP:hugs:

Jasmine: good to see you again:hugs: man oh man! you must be soooo ready to move forward:dohh: you are one patient lady:hugs: I hope you get your sticky BFP really soon as you deserve it after all you've had to deal with:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->