Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Hello ladies,

Jasmine I am so sorry! :hugs: It is not an easy thing to deal with but time heals my friend. Just take care of yourself and remember we are here for you! :hugs:

I have not read everything totally, I will have to catch up. I hope all you lovely ladies are doing great!

AFM, just getting settled in from the move. I just feel so pooped! Less than a week until testing! I am not feeling it this month but who knows. I have not really been ss either.FX ladies

:hugs: I hope you are all well. Babydust to you all!

Hope all the distraction you've had this month has done the trick hun. xx

Hi, I'm new. TR in nov. I posted a longer paragraph in the other TR group forum. I am officially going nuts after my TR...

Hi ready and welcome,

well we're all in the same boat here, tr ladies. :flower:

Hey ladies,

Jasmine, so sorry for your loss. I know how you feel. But we will get our sweet :baby:.:hugs:

Readywith, welcome.

Super, I hope you get your BFP this month. That would be so awesome.

Come ladies we need some more BFP around here.

I agree ready 4. :thumbup:

Hope everyone is well, some of you have been very quiet, hope you ar all ok.

Crystal haven't heard anything for a while is everything ok ??

Momma are you ok after your hsg now, i know it knocked you about abit.

Super i know your busy unpacking.

Angel how are you ?

Sorry if i have missed anyone :kiss:

Afm, i'm fine, not expecting anything this month, will be glad when i get af so i can get a date set in stone for hsg, then i can start getting answers, i do have alot of cm which is unual for me and i have had twingy pains from ov until about yesterday. I don't think i will get bfp this month but maybe i'm just being pessimistic lol. :growlmad:

Anyway spk to you all soon. :hugs:

Hi ladies, to cut a long storie short I've been in and out of hospital for the last 3 days and have had 3 scans in total, with a suspected partial molar pregnancy. I've found out today that its probably not a pmp but I have got a cystic area that needs an eye keeping on it and my HCG isn't rising as it should be according to the hospital? But I think it is as they didn't test it 48 hours apart and HCG doubles every 48-72 hours. Tuesday night it was 11,622 and this morning it was 15,562 which is not consistant with a partial mole pregnancy. Here are the scan pics and you can see on the right had side of them next to the sac a load of little black circles. This is what they thought could of been a molar......BABY(4)-03-03-11.jpg

BABY(3)-03-03-11.jpg

BABY(2)-03-03-11.jpg

BABY 03-03-11.jpg

BTW baby is measuring on dates now and has a strong heartbeat xxxxx:happydance:

spuggle thanks for asking im doing great im ready to get my freak on and make a baby :)
jojo excuse my stupidity but what is a molar pregnancy? my heart sank when I seen you were in the hospital all I could think was why?!?!?! TR have such a hard time

oh thank god jojo I was so worried about you
also I googled molar pregnancy and it said that there is bleeding no anything just moles that look like a bundle of grapes which you dont seem to have either so wth!!! I wish dr.s would keep there stupid thoughts to themselves untill they are sure about things all they do it make us freak out!!

Its a partial molar they thought I had where 2 sperm fertilize the egg and the baby has 69 chromozomes instead of 46 and the placenta is rapid growing and covered in cysts..... once removed they have to keep an eye on hcg levels for 6 months to a year to make sure they don't come back up to rule out cancer and having to go through chemo..... but the cysts I have haven't grown all round the sac and hcg levels are normal and my ovaries are normal too. They got seniors in yesterday at the hospital to go through all my test results and scan pics and they say its not consistant with a partial molar pregnancy and that the baby and sac would of been showing abnormalties by now too. I near enough cried when she told me that then to be told over the phone my second lot of hcg hadn't risen like it should have and that its a worry?........ Well that brought us back down again. All I can say is that the baby looks really strong and there is no collasping of the sac at all. I've had a bit of bleeding but they can see where that has come from and its not from the sac this time so baby is in the clear for the time being xxxxxxx

Its a partial molar they thought I had where 2 sperm fertilize the egg and the baby has 69 chromozomes instead of 46 and the placenta is rapid growing and covered in cysts..... once removed they have to keep an eye on hcg levels for 6 months to a year to make sure they don't come back up to rule out cancer and having to go through chemo..... but the cysts I have haven't grown all round the sac and hcg levels are normal and my ovaries are normal too. They got seniors in yesterday at the hospital to go through all my test results and scan pics and they say its not consistant with a partial molar pregnancy and that the baby and sac would of been showing abnormalties by now too. I near enough cried when she told me that then to be told over the phone my second lot of hcg hadn't risen like it should have and that its a worry?........ Well that brought us back down again. All I can say is that the baby looks really strong and there is no collasping of the sac at all. I've had a bit of bleeding but they can see where that has come from and its not from the sac this time so baby is in the clear for the time being xxxxxxx
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hello ladies!!! My name is Janell. I had my TR 1/11. I have had 2 pds and now am in the process of TTC as I have 3 days of OV. I am a 21-24 day cycler so time is always of the essence. I am praying for BFP!!!

Hello ladies!!! My name is Janell. I had my TR 1/11. I have had 2 pds and now am in the process of TTC as I have 3 days of OV. I am a 21-24 day cycler so time is always of the essence. I am praying for BFP!!!

Welcome Janell.

Hi Jojo, i hope you're ok, i thought you ad been a bit quiet, i expected to hear something about your scan.

Sorry to hear about you being in hospital, i cant believe what a hard time you are having atm, scans look good, idon't really understand about partial molars infact i don't think i have ever heard of it but i'm glad that's been ruled out. If hcg has risen that's a good sign, how are you feeling ?? obviously you must be stressed out are you still feeling sick alot ? :hugs:

The molar and partial molar pregnancys are quite rare, the hospital here only see about 30 a year if that. It was definately frightening, and even more so with the fact that after you run the risk of it becoming cancerous. The baby has a real strong heartbeat and is growing lovely so I'm not to worried about the HCG not rising as it should. Not only that but they didn't leave it 48 hours inbetween and if they had, they would have rose by 50% or more and it says everywhere that hcg doubles every 48-72 hours.

Not long til testing now spuggle, can't wait to hear the results xxxxx

The molar and partial molar pregnancys are quite rare, the hospital here only see about 30 a year if that. It was definately frightening, and even more so with the fact that after you run the risk of it becoming cancerous. The baby has a real strong heartbeat and is growing lovely so I'm not to worried about the HCG not rising as it should. Not only that but they didn't leave it 48 hours inbetween and if they had, they would have rose by 50% or more and it says everywhere that hcg doubles every 48-72 hours.

I know Jojo, not expecting a bfp this month, i will just be glad to book my appt for hsg when the witch gets me. i just want to get that test over and done with !!!

So have you got to have anymore tests or is everything ok now ?? xxx

I know Jojo, not expecting a bfp this month, i will just be glad to book my appt for hsg when the witch gets me. i just want to get that test over and done with !!!

So have you got to have anymore tests or is everything ok now ?? xxx
I've got to have scans every 2 weeks for now to check everything is ok and that the cystic area is staying the same size. When I phoned for the results of the hcg the nurse on the end of the phone wasn't very nice at all. Her exact words were "well that totally rules out a molar pregnancy" she sounded so dissapointed? Then harped on about my hcg not rising as it should of. I did point out about it not being 48 hours but it sounds like they have all made up their minds that this pregnancy is doomed. Well I'm not giving up and I do believe that this one will make it......... ROLL on when I can transfer hospitals :haha: xxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->