Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Why do pople have to so nasty, for gods sakes do they have no heart or what ?? Jojo i will cross eveything for you i'm sure everything will be fine, at least you are having regular scans, if you're not happy with the way you are being trearted you should make a formal complaint, that goes for the horribe woman on the phone who gave you the results !!!! :hugs:

Hey everyone,

Jojo, yes go to a better hospital. You do not need that type of vibe around you and the LO.

Crystal, where are you these days.

Spuggle, hey. How are you doing.

Hello ladies!

I hope you are well Crystal

Jojo, thats horrible! Some people, I just do not undersand. :hugs: I am sure your lil bean is here to stay! :)

How are all you lovely ladies?

Af due tomorrow, tested bfn yesterday so I dont think I will test today, I know she will be here. Then I can move on! I am pretty much done with the unpacking, there are a few boxes still but no hurry lol.

I hope all you lovely ladies are well XO

I'm well super :thumbup: we need a bfp on here soon, good news needed for us lovely tr ladies i'm sending :dust: to each and ever one of you, and a bit to myself. :haha:

Hoping you all get that :bfp: very very soon, I can't wait to see the tests:haha: I'm still a poasa and need to feed my obsession lol xxxxxx

Deffo changing hospitals very soon and all is going well atm so I'm keeping everything crossed ( including legs):haha: that everything will be ok xxxxxxx

Dont blame you for changing hospitals Jojo.

Glad you're well lol that you are still a poasa but i think i would be the same to.:haha:

Hey everyone,

Jojo, yes go to a better hospital. You do not need that type of vibe around you and the LO.

Crystal, where are you these days.

Spuggle, hey. How are you doing.

Hiya Ready,

I'm fine thanks, waiting for the :witch: to arrive :cry: but i'm kinda getting used to her paying a visit every month, you never know one month she may stay away for 9 :cloud9:.

How are you and where are you in your cycle ? x

Hi ladies well the :witch: got me today, cycle longer again so that's pleasing, booked hsg and it at 9.30am 18th March, that's a week today.:argh: scared, very scared but it will give us answers. :thumbup:

Hope all are ok and you have a great weekend. :hugs:

Jojo how ya feeling?
Spuggle that is great news that you have your appointment for you hsg :) dont be to nervous it's really not to bad and you will be happy to know where you stand, I cant wait to hear your good news. Also I see your on here alot there is another TR thread if you go into my statistics you can find it we are always on there seriously there is always someone on with me no matter what time of day I go on :) Its especially great when your going nuts and want to talk to someone stat!
To all you other wonderful ladies how ya all doing?

Hi momma, I'm still suffering but everything still strong so beanie is holding on :thumbup: How is everyone else? xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi momma, I'm still suffering but everything still strong so beanie is holding on :thumbup: How is everyone else? xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Is this emotional struggle? Im sure I would be going nuts just waiting for the second trimester to come:wacko: Your almost there keep of the good thoughts and vibes:cloud9: I invited spuggle over to our other thread and really Im inviting everyone this one just seems to have died down and I know how it is to want to talk and nobody is around. SO if anyone wants to check it out go into my statistics and you can find it that way hope to see you ladies there

Thanks for inviting me momma, it's always good to talk to ppl in the same situation. x

Hi Jojo, i'm fine, how's bean doing ?

As i have hsg on friday we're having to abstain from bd !!!!!!! we have a whole 6 days to wait:growlmad: but it will be worth it, anyway dh has to save his little swimmers for sa :haha:

We're both busy this week Spuggle, I have my scan on thursday and hopefully get the all clear xxxx

Good luck hun, i have everything crossed for you, i'm sure you will get the all clear.:hugs:

Good luck Spuggle with your appt, I really hope this makes a difference with your TTC journey, I am hoping it will help mine too....:hugs:

I really pray Thursday goes well for you Jo Jo!.....cant wait to hear your good news and see more pictures...........:happydance::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->